This site it's still one the best things you can find online rn

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
You won't find many sites where you can discuss and share opinions without being censored. Even though the forum used to be better before, there are still some interesting users around. I used to die of laughter by some posts here, the type of humor it's just different in comparison to mainstream social media (i'm not only referring to edgy humor).

My point is that now is harder to find sites/forums/subforums where you can even learn something new and interact with people that use at least a portion of their creativity and knowledge when posting or making content.

Online content in general feel "soulless" now, as if it's made only for the views and likes.

I'm sure Millenials can tell you the internet use to be better in the 2000-mid 2010's. Meanwhile zoomers/alphacels got their goytok. Pure quality content.

Well...as a zoomercel I at least enjoyed a bit portion of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Nick.Harte, Skywalker and 16 others
what makes this website the best, is having off-topic, which a fun completely uncensored community while at the same time having the other side of the forum which is filled with based and insanely useful information that normies don’t get

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Skywalker, TUSSELEIF and 13 others
This is because we don't have females ruining this shit like they do with everything.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Nick.Harte, Skywalker and 14 others
I've been a broken man since finding this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Nick.Harte, BitchBoy and 8 others
You won't find many sites where you can discuss and share opinions without being censored. Even though the forum used to be better before, there are still some interesting users around. I used to die of laughter by some posts here, the type of humor it's just different in comparison to mainstream social media (i'm not only referring to edgy humor).

My point is that now is harder to find sites/forums/subforums where you can even learn something new and interact with people that use at least a portion of their creativity and knowledge when posting or making content.

Online content in general feel "soulless" now, as if it's made only for the views and likes.

I'm sure Millenials can tell you the internet use to be better in the 2000-mid 2010's. Meanwhile zoomers/alphacels got their goytok. Pure quality content.

Well...as a zoomercel I at least enjoyed a bit portion of it.
Yea so easily to get addicted because we can express our true selves here without adapting to bluepilled standards

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
very true
fallout

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 22918 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: goldpill

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Mainstream
same I love this forum

• Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Skywalker
I've been a broken man since finding this site
you are a healthy man, it is society that is broken

we are being gaslighted on daily basis into believing we are wrong, when we are right and they are wrong.

trust yourself

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Nick.Harte, Skywalker and 1 other person
why did u buy VIP jewcel
MainstreamAV -> Mainstream user change.

And I'm actually part of the 0.2% of users who've touched a woman before.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and kebab
JoinedNov 16, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
you are a healthy man, it is society that is broken

we are being gaslighted on daily basis into believing we are wrong, when we are right and they are wrong.

trust yourself
Can i come to Amsterdam with my gf and sleep with you and do giga hard drugs whole week tbh?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 36198 and MoggerGaston
Can i come to Amsterdam with my gf and sleep with you and do giga hard drugs whole week tbh?
I don't live in amsterdam, I live in some shitty student dorm far away :confused:

:;?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back