this site ruined my life

D

Deleted member 1476

Kraken
i always knew i was an ugly loser but took a defeatist approach to it and didn’t care, now i am in a constant state of anguish at my situation because this site convinced me i could do something about it with the ascension meme which only applies to psl 4-5 people with good bases and no failos

fucking site i hope sergeant gets diarrhoea the twat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, SubhumanCurrycel, Hades and 10 others
20200923 092717 jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Lux, Deleted member 1400 and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 7651
#MeTu

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Hozay
kinda true tbh. If u grow up ugly, at some point you sorta of 'accept it' in a defeatist way and start coping well with things like job, hobbies, games, etc.

Once you are blackpilled, there's no more cope, there's no more acceptance. Everything else except looks becomes meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory, Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 1400 and 4 others
kinda true tbh. If u grow up ugly, at some point you sorta of 'accept it' in a defeatist way and start coping well with things like job, hobbies, games, etc.

Once you are blackpilled, there's no more cope, there's no more acceptance. Everything else except looks becomes meaningless.
for these chappos, its business as ususal, theres no humour in looksmaxing and once you blackpilled youve had your last laugh

chad or DEATH

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person

I seriously can’t to do anything without thinking about looks. Money? I only care about it if it helps me looksmax. Academics? Mostly cope and I stopped caring. Job? Don’t care.

I wake up, eat, shit, sleep thinking about looks, never have I missed a day without thinking of looks and imagining how my life would’ve been if I were good looking (aka being born white)

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BBCFactory, Warlow, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 5 others
I seriously can’t to do anything without thinking about looks. Money? I only care about it if it helps me looksmax. Academics? Mostly cope and I stopped caring. Job? Don’t care.

I wake up, eat, shit, sleep thinking about looks, never have I missed a day without thinking of looks and imagining how my life would’ve been if I were good looking (aka being born white)
same fuck this world ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, sytyl, Golang and 1 other person

Same shit here man. I didn't finish my STEM degree and stopped trying because wtf is the point in academics. Being top of my class never got me jack shit in life. Looks do.

Get looks or die tryin. Rest is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Chad.In.Incel.Body, NothingCanStopMe and 1 other person

move into another country were ur skin color is the norm

move into another country were ur skin color is the norm
In those countries the white worshipping is multiplied by 100x, Canada is probably the best place for an ethnic to live in (still pretty fucking over tho)

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

Autist, good way to become homeless

• JFL
Reactions: Golang

It's a brutal reality that i can no longer escape. And my parents told me you used to be so happy before what changed.

i always knew i was an ugly loser but took a defeatist approach to it and didn’t care, now i am in a constant state of anguish at my situation because this site convinced me i could do something about it with the ascension meme which only applies to psl 4-5 people with good bases and no failos

fucking site i hope sergeant gets diarrhoea the twat
YOU:
Ezgifcom optimize

ME:
20200924 101424

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 1476

• JFL
Reactions: Lux, Warlow, Over and 1 other person
Yeah tbh i am posting autistic selfies to instagram rn speaking in psl language

i was kinda nt before quarantine and now it’s fully 0 nt for me

It's a brutal reality that i can no longer escape. And my parents told me you used to be so happy before what changed.
My life was already shit and depressed before I discovered any of this blackpill shit tbh, but I think I was already blackpilled before I read about any of this. Constant rejection and being treated like shit in high school because of your LOOKS, and nothing else. is just too brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and sytyl
fuck human nature

kinda bluepilled, but it's never over unless you're some deformed 3 psl subhuman. Just acquire money and finance your looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Better to be blackpilled than be that deluded guy that believes personality will bag him pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Warlow and SubhumanCurrycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back