This stack will change the life of everyone (non-NT especially)

zenflix

zenflix

Iron
This is a simple but ultraaaa powerful stack that will reset your entire brain with NO TOLERANCE. I am doing every kind of RC/drugs/steroids/supplements/nootropics since 10 years now guys, and I never felt a stack THAT POWERFUL.

EVERYTHING IS LEGALLY SOLD BY RC WEBSITES:

1. 1x/week ==> DCKetamine or 2F-Ketamine

(once every week only, not more because its tolerance develops fast)

Do one trip, and the afterglow will last the whole week (even more). More info about the afterglow of Ketamine here :

Not surprising that now in the US, ketamine is legally used for hard depression.

Your entire dopamine system will reset. After doing an EEG (brain mapping with Neurosity + Muse combined), it came out that my entire brain is now working in full coherence.

The left side of the brain is now more active and synchronized with the right one (in depression & anxiety, the left part is less active). My brain is producing more gamma waves (40hz). The main brain waves that advanced meditators produce.

2. 5x/week ==> low dose 5-MeO-MiPT (2 to 5mg)

(if you take more, you will get hallucinations and less functional benefits)

IT DOESN'T REALLY DEVELOP ANY TOLERANCE

You will just feel amazing on it, especially on social situations. Sex will be on an other level. You will love everyone and get the feeling of "connected to the universe" , the feeling of ONENESS described in various religions.

More about this chem here:

Thank me later ;) But I don't need thanks. Seeing ppl happy is enough for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CIA Recruiter, LastHopeForNorman, kebab and 6 others
are these safe? Especially when your brain is still developing? Considering trying it

are these safe? Especially when your brain is still developing? Considering trying it
They totally safe for adults (except DCKetamine which has some sides if using too much, but not the 2F-ketamine)
For developing brains, I am not sure.... sorry. But I don't see why it would be harmful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bookmarked. Sadly living in eartern europe shithole so only illegal ways to obtain.
Thus gonna cope for a while on shrooms+ taurin.

They totally safe for adults (except DCKetamine which has some sides if using too much, but not the 2F-ketamine)
For developing brains, I am not sure.... sorry. But I don't see why it would be harmful.
just casually recommend horse tranquiliser theory

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
bookmarked. Sadly living in eartern europe shithole so only illegal ways to obtain.
Lol your nearest hippie/muscial festivial or rave goer can get u all of these but id suggest u to no do em. Shrooms are enough

just casually recommend horse tranquiliser theory
If you are so high IQ and know everything, then develop and argument instead of opening ur mouth for nothing

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Dicktator
If you are so high IQ and know everything, then develop and argument instead of opening ur mouth for nothing
eat my coc

2F-keta, if I remember well, is legal everywhere

Don’t do any synthetic stuff. Literal crystalized jew cum. Shrooms and weed(I still not recommend doing it) are more than enough.

Lol your nearest hippie/muscial festivial or rave goer can get u all of these but id suggest u to no do em. Shrooms are enough
Lol comparing festival keta cut with PCP.
Shrooms can lead to the same effects but to a lower extent. Shrooms are not NMDA Antagonists so it will not refresh the dopamine system that well.

Don’t do any synthetic stuff. Literal crystalized jew cum. Shrooms and weed(I still not recommend doing it) are more than enough.
I have done all of these. From big doses to micro doses. The afterglow is nothing compared to Keta . Shrooms are not NMDA Antagonists so it will not refresh the dopamine system that well.

Not surprising that in the USA , Keta clinics are emerging:

Lol comparing festival keta cut with PCP.
Shrooms can lead to the same effects but to a lower extent. Shrooms are not NMDA Antagonists so it will not refresh the dopamine system that well.

yeah because most people here can't afford or have the resources to get real ket, they only way might be if they studying at a big med research uni they can opt in for ket based therapy.

I have done all of these. From big doses to micro doses. The afterglow is nothing compared to Keta . Shrooms are not NMDA Antagonists so it will not refresh the dopamine system that well.

Not surprising that in the USA , Keta clinics are emerging:
If you are looking for a dopamine increase through drugs like a lazy cunt, just take bromocriptine or caber. These stuff are not safe.

yeah because most people here can't afford or have the resources to get real ket, they only way might be if they studying at a big med research uni they can opt in for ket based therapy.
That's why in my post I am talking about Legal alternative of keta ==> 2f-keta and DCKeta (which can be harmful if used for too long).

If you are looking for a dopamine increase through drugs like a lazy cunt, just take bromocriptine or caber. These stuff are not safe.
LOL you misundertood the whole point of the post. The goal is not to get Dopamine . I have access to unlimited amphetamines. (btw seriously you said caber for dopamine boost? looool )

The goal is to keep its dopamine system fresh and keep the neurogenesis active, as if you are newly born!

Last edited:
Don't do drugs kiddo.
Seriously it will ruin your life

Don't do drugs kiddo.
Yea getting a high isn’t my intent,
just trying to lower my inhibition and become more social in general.
What would be best for me? A prescription drug or something?

Don't do drugs kiddo.
there are drugs that ruin lives I agree. But psychedelics , when used correctly, make lives better. DIdn't you hear about the entire Silicon Valley people micro-dosing LSD on a daily basis?

• Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill
there are drugs that ruin lives I agree. But psychedelics , when used correctly, make lives better. DIdn't you hear about the entire Silicon Valley people micro-dosing LSD on a daily basis?
just don't wanna end up like connor murphy in a psych ward after 1 trip w permanent negative changes

This is a simple but ultraaaa powerful stack that will reset your entire brain with NO TOLERANCE. I am doing every kind of RC/drugs/steroids/supplements/nootropics since 10 years now guys, and I never felt a stack THAT POWERFUL.

Do one trip, and the afterglow will last the whole week (even more). More info about the afterglow of Ketamine here :

Not surprising that now in the US, ketamine is legally used for hard depression.

Your entire dopamine system will reset. After doing an EEG (brain mapping with Neurosity + Muse combined), it came out that my entire brain is now working in full coherence.

The left side of the brain is now more active and synchronized with the right one (in depression & anxiety, the left part is less active). My brain is producing more gamma waves (40hz). The main brain waves that advanced meditators produce.

You will just feel amazing on it, especially on social situations. Sex will be on an other level. You will love everyone and get the feeling of "connected to the universe" , the feeling of ONENESS described in various religions.

@FBI171

just don't wanna end up like connor murphy in a psych ward after 1 trip w permanent negative changes
He never took any of the chemicals I have listed
And sorry to say but he is slighty retarded. He fucked up his brain.

There is a reason why ketamine is being used for depression by US clinics : it is damn effective.

Last edited:
Yea getting a high isn’t my intent,
just trying to lower my inhibition and become more social in general.
What would be best for me? A prescription drug or something?
Just alcohol and weed at parties

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin
Never heard about it but it seems unlikely. Can you elaborate?

DM me sites that ship to US

what about more general, like school, work, normal social situations. Not just a one time thing
I don't believe drugs are good for general situations

Niga if I can’t pronounce it I ain’t taking it
Hahaha

bro needs drugs to become nt, sad

bro needs drugs to become nt, sad
Not everyone is born as an NT. Tell that to Elon Musk or even even Einshtein (both Autistic). And the fun part is I am the CEO of 4 world- renownded companies, thanks to drugs, and one of the best looksmaxer here (rated 9.25/10 by a moderator of looksmax), what are you?

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Not everyone is born as an NT. Tell that to Elon Musk or even even Einshtein (both Autistic). And the fun part is I am the CEO of 4 world- renownded companies, thanks to drugs, and one of the best looksmaxer here (rated 9.25/10 by a moderator of looksmax), what are you?
I'm not born NT I had to develop it, by observing others and understanding their thought processes because I didn't understand why people did things at all

• +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23
I'm not born NT I had to develop it, by observing others and understanding their thought processes because I didn't understand why people did things at all
You choose the path of "psychotherapy" versus "psychiatry" (= medication). But when you do both, you become unstoppable. In today's world, it is not only about working hard. It is also about working smart.

• +1
And it is not only about NT or non-NT, it is also about keeping the dopamine system super fresh. Ketamine refreshes your entire dopamine system due to the fact that it's a strong NMDA Antagonist. That's why you feel like a new person after just one ketamine trip. And if you are in the USA, ketamine clinics are legal and you can easily get it.

• +1
You choose the path of "psychotherapy" versus "psychiatry" (= medication). But when you do both, you become unstoppable. In today's world, it is not only about working hard. It is also about working smart.
I would prefer not to be reliant on substances personally, no hate

• +1
I don't believe drugs are good for general situations
Not a recreational drug, more like a prescription drug, like an anti-depressant but for low inhibition

I would prefer not to be reliant on substances personally, no hate
Sorry if I explained it "badly" but it doesn't make you reliant on substances. Especially the ketamine part. Even one & only trip of ketamine will kind of reset your brain. It is not something you become addicted to (except if you do it all the time like junkies).

I was the type of guy who recommend Adderall. But of course, adderall (and all amphetamines) fuck up your brain badly. And you become reliant-dependant on it. With ketamine it is just one trip to reset your brain and you are good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back