This startup uses body heat to mine crypto – for when robots take our jobs

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
IoHO created a body suit that uses thermoelectric generators to store body heat — and converts that heat into usable electricity. This electricity was then used to mine crypto, with IoHO choosing to mine newly created currencies on the basis that they have a higher potential to grow in value.

This startup uses body heat to mine crypto – for when robots take our jobs by Camille Charluet — Dec 12, 2017 in cryptocurrency While many love to speculate about the sheer number of jobs that robots and artificial intelligence are going to replace in the near future, no one seems to be coming up with any solid alternatives.

we are fucked women will just get sperm donors from chad while the rest of the male population serve as bitcoin mining slaves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Pumanator, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
we are fucked women will just get sperm donors from chad while the rest of the male population serve as bitcoin mining slaves
nope, women will be fucked by terachad robot with genetically engineered semen in him while the rest of civilization focuses on gathering body heat to feed the cucked system

• Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1973 and Pumanator