Screenshot 20200129 181429 Samsung Internet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and godlikesz
Black. Said enough

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
any black girl in balkanistan ?

only reason she is beautiful is because of her white features, she would look totally normal white girl if she bleached her skin

She's one of the few black girls I'd fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
only reason she is beautiful is because of her white features, she would look totally normal white girl if she bleached her skin
Are you retarded? She has 99th percentile bone structure, ideal lips, and ideal almond shaped eyes, nose is also ideal almost (shorter would be better tho). Average white girl looks like shit with thin lips, recessed bones and bad under eyes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Repzta and BigBoy
Great girl 6+psl

Are you retarded? She has 99th percentile bone structure, ideal lips, and ideal almond shaped eyes, nose is also ideal almost (shorter would be better tho). Average white girl looks like shit with thin lips, recessed bones and bad under eyes
my avi is average white girl here in north europe

5'10"

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and TsarTsar444
The girls in North Europe look disgusting pale thin lips, too tall and hunched shit. Southern European women mog

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6478 and Aesthetic
This is a cope and you know it,
i life in northern Europe and girls like your avi aren't as common as people here think

BTW i would absolutelty fuck that girl you posted OP, indeed would breed with her.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
Long nose/midface it's over

• Love it
This is a cope and you know it,
i life in northern Europe and girls like your avi aren't as common as people here think

BTW i would absolutelty fuck that girl you posted OP, indeed would breed with her.
where exactly you live?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Her midface isn't long jfl, her ratio is above 1.0
Her nose has a different pigment than the rest of her face, the nose should always blend with the rest of the face

She is stunning.

The Chadderlands and I visited Scandinavian countries multiple times
well, that explains a lot, i bet you havent visited in finland, here almost everyone is a stacy, atleast in the west/south of finland

well, that explains a lot, i bet you havent visited in finland, here almost everyone is a stacy, atleast in the west/south of finland
People in finland look like Asian faced whites and many of them are too blonde altho there are stacies there obviously

Western and Northern european mog them tbh(on average)

• +1

• JFL
Lol finland? People there look giga yellow, horrible eyebrows and coloring and slightly asian looking. People look like some elves

• Woah
hot, tall amazon

would let her ravage me in bed/10

Of course there is white female worship in this thread

How would you say she matches up against this black fashion model below?

tumblr_ltfeasEGxV1r57wimo1_500.jpg

5cbe436efe0d0274f044bfdd85748ce7.jpg

tumblr_lw1g6nLa2i1qiomrko1_500.jpg

480full-senait-gidey.jpg

How would you say she matches up against this black fashion model below?

tumblr_ltfeasEGxV1r57wimo1_500.jpg

5cbe436efe0d0274f044bfdd85748ce7.jpg

tumblr_lw1g6nLa2i1qiomrko1_500.jpg

480full-senait-gidey.jpg
"Black", smell of whiteness a kilometer away jfl. But overall they are looksmatched imo

• Woah
Lol finland? People there look giga yellow, horrible eyebrows and coloring and slightly asian looking. People look like some elves
Sweden vs finland

People in finland look like Asian faced whites and many of them are too blonde altho there are stacies there obviously

Western and Northern european mog them tbh(on average)
my avi is finnish, this girl is finnish:
Elli2
Elli1

• JFL
"Black", smell of whiteness a kilometer away jfl. But overall they are looksmatched imo
I don't get the first part of your comment, but the model I posted has potentially the most beautiful face I've ever seen. The woman in the OP is a tier below IMO, although she's still gorgeous.

Giga lol, Swedish and Norwegian people mog the Finns to oblivion. Finns and Irish and Somalians are the most ugly looking people on this planet
Warrior skull cheek
Elli snowwhite

cope

• Woah
I said that she has European genes in her, definitely not fully black
She is Ethiopian, so she has a chance of having trace amounts of ancient Middle Eastern in her (most Ethiopians tend to be around 10-25% Middle Eastern genetically). She definitely has no European in her at all, and she's definitely predominantly sub-Saharan African.

• +1
She is Ethiopian, so she has a chance of having trace amounts of ancient Middle Eastern in her (most Ethiopians tend to be around 10-25% Middle Eastern genetically). She definitely has no European in her at all, and she's definitely predominantly sub-Saharan African.
So you Ethiopian?

• Woah
Tyrone factory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
She’s absolutely beautiful, if u think she is ugly or average, u must be a racist white girl worshipper psl rating fucked up ur head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6478 and Deleted member 1546
I would choose an average white girl over her tbh.

I would choose her only for a ONS, but I wouldn't LTR her.

It's just my preference. I like white HQNP women.
What does hqnp mean?

• Woah
GettyImages 670006194 transdKW1g7k2wmFWI HsQF9nBDvVV6I0elFmHSB8jp4lI1g

This is how average looking white women look like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6478, Chadelite, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Would love to smash

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and TsarTsar444