This subforum has an abusive relationship with infra implants

koops

koops

qffigq3ngjwgejwgkog42jgowgn4g22dq3qegiqfslancewgio
Joined
May 7, 2026
Posts
580
Reputation
1,587
They're amazing and ascend you like crazy. Actually no they don't do anything. Also they cause a ton of problems. Also it's overblown and they don't cause problems usually. Also you need a facelift or maybe you don't, also just fat graft on-top of the infras. Actually only do fat grafting. Actually don't do fat grafting, it's a cope procedure, do infras. Actually don't do infras cause they're bad. Make sure not to include the malar part or they make you look like Kirby. Actually no the malar part is more important. Also get them saddled or they're useless. Or don't, the saddle doesn't matter. Maybe just get filler. Also make sure they're custom, don't worry just do 37 revisions and the design will be perfect

No wonder most of the dudes on this forum just go for fat grafting instead :lul:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cocoloco:3, rt6ldarboyo, jr49506 and 6 others
Real bro. I need to research this on the following days. I got a surgeon proposal to do custom kls peek ones + fat grafting. But need to understand all of this better. He won't do saddled.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kyril, Jgns and compost_
or the ambiguous 'get them if u need them'
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cocoloco:3, koops, compost_ and 3 others
They're amazing and ascend you like crazy. Actually no they don't do anything. Also they cause a ton of problems. Also it's overblown and they don't cause problems usually. Also you need a facelift or maybe you don't, also just fat graft on-top of the infras. Actually only do fat grafting. Actually don't do fat grafting, it's a cope procedure, do infras. Actually don't do infras cause they're bad. Make sure not to include the malar part or they make you look like Kirby. Actually no the malar part is more important. Also get them saddled or they're useless. Or don't, the saddle doesn't matter. Maybe just get filler. Also make sure they're custom, don't worry just do 37 revisions and the design will be perfect

No wonder most of the dudes on this forum just go for fat grafting instead :lul:
i fuck with that fear mongering
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and compost_
Real bro. I need to research this on the following days. I got a surgeon proposal to do custom kls peek ones + fat grafting. But need to understand all of this better. He won't do saddled.
Why not? Even my conservative maxfac does it, he doesn't go above 1mm vertical tho.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and compost_
They're amazing and ascend you like crazy. Actually no they don't do anything. Also they cause a ton of problems. Also it's overblown and they don't cause problems usually. Also you need a facelift or maybe you don't, also just fat graft on-top of the infras. Actually only do fat grafting. Actually don't do fat grafting, it's a cope procedure, do infras. Actually don't do infras cause they're bad. Make sure not to include the malar part or they make you look like Kirby. Actually no the malar part is more important. Also get them saddled or they're useless. Or don't, the saddle doesn't matter. Maybe just get filler. Also make sure they're custom, don't worry just do 37 revisions and the design will be perfect

No wonder most of the dudes on this forum just go for fat grafting instead :lul:
First interesting post in this forum for weeks.

Yeah I think most people that ask that "Do i need infras?" question is mostly greys, people here just say shit they saw on another post from a higher iq individual and just retain the shit but not the reason of why would someone actually need infras and wich procedure would benefit the most.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and compost_
Why not? Even my conservative maxfac does it, he doesn't go above 1mm vertical tho.
I need to clarify on this because some info got lost among other topics. I also not fully sure what the saddle is at this point. He did clarify that the highest he would go was 3mm from the rim. I think there are issues as well with intraoral approach, and that he also said it's the only one he would do.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and compost_
I need to clarify on this because some info got lost among other topics. I also not fully sure what the saddle is at this point. He did clarify that the highest he would go was 3mm from the rim. I think there are issues as well with intraoral approach, and that he also said it's the only one he would do.
Saddle simply means it sits over the rim I believe from the consults I’ve had. My 3d resin v1 model has this at least
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns and compost_
Saddle simply means it sits over the rim I believe from the consults I’ve had. My 3d resin v1 model has this at least
I think it goes over and in the socket. Not sure if that is safe. And I believe can't be done intraoral.
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_ and Jgns
I think it goes over and in the socket. Not sure if that is safe. And I believe can't be done intraoral.
A big one can’t be done intraorally, 1mm idk.
 
  • +1
Reactions: compost_ and Jgns
At this point I’m just using concealer brah
 
  • JFL
Reactions: compost_ and Jgns
At this point I’m just using concealer brah
concealer work for mine too gang?
1790545728218
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and compost_
it would but I think he needs that korean puddy clay dudes got dusty divot sized canyons
Literally everything else about his face is awful though, textbook currycel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Jgns
  • JFL
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody, Lookologist003 and americanpakitruvcel
super brutal, plus hes weirdo who larped completing a computer science degree jfl
That what happens to a fellow scammer currycel when the old grannys accidentally redeem, they just start making up random shit on the internet.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns
Idk I had neutralish orbital vector and after fat grafting my infras look pretty damn good.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jr49506
Also people are very obsessed here with fixing the "underlying issue" I feel like. Like I get it when it comes to maxilla and some other important bones of the face that determine a lot of harmony and other features like your nose, but damn if there is an easier option out there that might look just as good despite what lurking truecel says on the forum (love you lurking truecel) then just go for it.
 
They're amazing and ascend you like crazy. Actually no they don't do anything. Also they cause a ton of problems. Also it's overblown and they don't cause problems usually. Also you need a facelift or maybe you don't, also just fat graft on-top of the infras. Actually only do fat grafting. Actually don't do fat grafting, it's a cope procedure, do infras. Actually don't do infras cause they're bad. Make sure not to include the malar part or they make you look like Kirby. Actually no the malar part is more important. Also get them saddled or they're useless. Or don't, the saddle doesn't matter. Maybe just get filler. Also make sure they're custom, don't worry just do 37 revisions and the design will be perfect

No wonder most of the dudes on this forum just go for fat grafting instead :lul:
Amazing take

>purple undereyes
“Recessed infras get Implants or fat graft”

The filler and implants go between the infra bone and the veins, so if you have purple undereyes and get filler, your shit is still going to be purple

Not to mention 90% of ppl that get told they have ‘recessed infras’ do not—
Niggas see a hint of purple or undereye darkness in a frontal and start talking ab ‘get filler bro’


Thread 'I AM TIRED OF THE *FAKE* FAILO OF ‘RECESSED INFRAS’'
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-am-tired-of-the-fake-failo-of-recessed-infras.2417598/
 
  • +1
Reactions: async, koops and IDontBlameAnybody
super brutal, plus hes weirdo who larped completing a computer science degree jfl
1790550248770

computer science degree from Kolkata, look how nicely they are studying all together.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns
Amazing take

>purple undereyes
“Recessed infras get Implants or fat graft”

The filler and implants go between the infra bone and the veins, so if you have purple undereyes and get filler, your shit is still going to be purple

Not to mention 90% of ppl that get told they have ‘recessed infras’ do not—
Niggas see a hint of purple or undereye darkness in a frontal and start talking ab ‘get filler bro’


Thread 'I AM TIRED OF THE *FAKE* FAILO OF ‘RECESSED INFRAS’'
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-am-tired-of-the-fake-failo-of-recessed-infras.2417598/
I mean clav kind of claims that all the time whenever he sees someone with a bit purple undereyes so all the tiktok grays just assume that's what recessed infras look like lmao.

It's kind of the same with face fat, some people have noticeably good bone structure yet some 14 yo grays claim that "they just dont have bones" when actually the person just has shitty fat pads that covers their bones (was the case for me).

People told me that I had shitty bones and thats why my face was always fat, and then after buccal fat removal when I have hollow cheeks at even high bodyfat, people claim it's because "i just have good bones" lmao.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: jr49506
I mean clav kind of claims that all the time whenever he sees someone with a bit purple undereyes so all the tiktok grays just assume that's what recessed infras look like lmao.

It's kind of the same with face fat, some people have noticeably good bone structure yet some 14 yo grays claim that "they just dont have bones" when actually the person just has shitty fat pads that covers their bones (was the case for me).

People told me that I had shitty bones and thats why my face was always fat, and then after buccal fat removal when I have hollow cheeks at even high bodyfat, people claim it's because "i just have good bones" lmao.
@Clavicular is a fag retard

And yeah you can have great infraorbital projection with positive orbital vector, and you undereyes can still be super purple giving you a tired look even with great infras.

It’s really simple infras have nothing to do with dark undereyes— at all. Unless you have truly recessed infras in which case you will know they’re recessed because your undereye looks like a fucking bug.
 
  • +1
Reactions: IDontBlameAnybody and Jgns
@Clavicular is a fag retard

And yeah you can have great infraorbital projection with positive orbital vector, and you undereyes can still be super purple giving you a tired look even with great infras.

It’s really simple infras have nothing to do with dark undereyes— at all. Unless you have truly recessed infras in which case you will know they’re recessed because your undereye looks like a fucking bug.
Yeah I've seen people with average / shitty infras with very healthy looking undereyes.
 
Amazing take

>purple undereyes
“Recessed infras get Implants or fat graft”

The filler and implants go between the infra bone and the veins, so if you have purple undereyes and get filler, your shit is still going to be purple

Not to mention 90% of ppl that get told they have ‘recessed infras’ do not—
Niggas see a hint of purple or undereye darkness in a frontal and start talking ab ‘get filler bro’


Thread 'I AM TIRED OF THE *FAKE* FAILO OF ‘RECESSED INFRAS’'
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-am-tired-of-the-fake-failo-of-recessed-infras.2417598/
Yeah discoloration and having the bone actually be recessed aren't the same thing. I have legitimately recessed infras (-2mm as measured by maxfacs) and basically no discoloration. Maybe very minor at most. If I didn't become a surgery autist I probably would've never noticed it
 
  • +1
Reactions: jr49506

Similar threads

A
Replies
10
Views
329
Asdec
Asdec
I
Replies
0
Views
8
ipster100
I
moneymaxer1
Replies
7
Views
130
Usurper
Usurper
YPSIYON
Replies
4
Views
190
chris182
chris182

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top