this subhuman black girl messages me every day on instagram

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
and then deletes it

every single day

every single time

no im not actually a schitzo im dead ass

the other night she statted spamming me “wet” “horny” “suck dick” after i posted a pic

serious just the phrases

u giys think she is ESL? this shit creeps me out srs. for shits and giggled i asked her to send nudes and she instatnyl sent pics of her disgusting body

she is a subhuman im not bragging its genuinely creepy

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, eyelidcel, mug and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Do you get any attention from pretty girls?
cute jbs in hifhsxhhool ye. tiktok girls on tiktok lives i tend to get them to follow me my flirting game is on POINT. i act rly fucking narcy too lmfoa

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Beetlejuice
Pics or larp
756DF4AC 82F4 4AF7 BDA6 771A45122F50

she legit texted me first every single time and i pity replied to her because kept doing it over and over again and she deleted it tocmake me lookclike a schitzo who messaged her first

• JFL
Reactions: Bonez, Deprived and cekonerr
she made it seem the whole situation was the contrary lolol

baby gurl faced twink attracting infantile girls

nothing new to see here
this dudes on my dick even on another platform holy fukkkkkj lmfao. does this look baby faced or girl faced
CC71A482 7141 4602 BC08 F15D0AD33D83

i mog u to shit
in fact i make you look like a boneless baby you deformed permavirgin invisible loser
i fucked ur momma because i have model tier looks u invisible nobody
bow down

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 15309
and then deletes it

every single day

every single time

the other night she statted spamming me “wet” “horny” “suck dick” after i posted a pic

serious just the phrases

u giys think she is ESL? this shit creeps me out srs. for shits and giggled i asked her to send nudes and she instatnyl sent pics of her disgusting body

dealt with this for 2 years. my LG phone isnt able to block her so I just let her talk to herself and she eventually gave up

baby gurl faced twink attracting infantile girls

nothing new to see here

this dudes on my dick even on another platform holy fukkkkkj lmfao. does this look baby faced or girl faced
View attachment 1650696
i mog u to shit
in fact i make you look like a boneless baby you deformed permavirgin invisible loser
bow down
why did you change my post boyo, I was trying to cheer you up

View attachment 1650686
she legit texted me first every single time and i pity replied to her because kept doing it over and over again and she deleted it tocmake me lookclike a schitzo who messaged her first
i mean , is she really that sub that you would rather rot here arguing with mfs than smash her :feelskek:

i mean , is she really that sub that you would rather rot here arguing with mfs than smash her :feelskek:
ye, but there are others i was attracted too
but i think what wqs more dumb of me was that i matched with 100 girls (nearly on thte dot give or take a dew) first day of tinder and i didnt really consistently message any of them even the hot ones

there wqs also a lot of fucking ugly ones though. the girls where i live are ugly as fuck

im a volcel tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Bonez
ye, but there are others i was attracted too
but i think what wqs more dumb of me was that i matched with 100 girls (nearly on thte dot give or take a dew) first day of tinder and i didnt really consistently message any of them even the hot ones

there wqs also a lot of fucking ugly ones though. the girls where i live are ugly as fuck

im a volcel tbh
No face for your autism , non NT

View attachment 1650696
i mog u to shit
bow down
:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsgiga:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
View attachment 1650686
She probably shows all her friends then they laugh at u

She probably shows all her friends then they laugh at u
that makes literally no sense bud
she comments hearts under every single one of my pics i dont even like it.
she has been messaging me everydayxfor 3 months, do u understand the scenario here u dumb nigga i ignore her 97% of the time. she literally came ay me sexually and i replied “what 😳” and then she sent me nudes. u r dum

god u are axtually all so fucking retarded nearly everyone in this thread lol wtf

and then deletes it

every single day

every single time

serious just the phrases

use her as a practice girl

use her as a practice girl
she literally doesnt say anyhrinf but hi
hi
hi
hi
hi
hi
hi

then directly after i get a “message removed by sender”

im rly about to block this weird bich

i wouldnt practice anythinf on her she is black as fuck and has a gross ass hairy afro bush and overly big nipples

she literally doesnt say anyhrinf but hi
hi
hi
hi
hi
hi
hi

then directly after i get a “message removed by sender”

im rly about to block this weird bich

i wouldnt practice anythinf on her she is black as fuck and has a gross ass hairy afro bush and overly big nipples
maybe a spergy girl dude try be nice to her or has bpd

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
View attachment 1650686
Assuming it is Messenger, shouldn't deleted messages get replaced by something like "X removed his message" instead of simply disappearing like on your screenshot? :feelshehe:

@Anstrum95 wishes this happened to him, but with Nana

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 16474
probs a scammer or bot