This subhuman couple killed a cat

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
The girl was an obese subhuman
The guy was an older weirdo with 30k insta followers and a skinny girl on his pfp despite dating a landwhale

Theyre both subhumans who cut the cat with a machete, he started torturing it when she brought the cat around when hanging out and he recorded her finish the job

Its always subhumans doing this. Shes so disgusting she has to date a psycho, expose the cat to the pyscho and have it tortured. I genuinely hate this kind of people, when ppl on the forum say muh u hate me nah i dont give a fuck when i hear stories like that

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Funnyunenjoyer1, SoundnVision and 6 others
IMG 5188

Yeah its obviously morphed somehow idk who the fuck did it but thats both of them

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and NorwoodAscender
Being an ugly ass women harms children and animals becaue their only options are demented, castrate ugly women; remove their only purpose, and nobody will be in danger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 3 others
Also she couldnt even save the cat, shes fat and cant run

Cats are the best animals ever
She deserves to be skinned alive then burned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, PrinceLuenLeoncur, jisko32 and 2 others
No. I dug my dead cockatiel into it's grave, the other day a cat stole it and there was feathers and the shit. Good thing the bird was already dead, I wouldn't want it to die in agony by a stupid cat.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and try2beme
No. I dug my dead cockatiel into it's grave, the other day a cat stole it and there was feathers and the shit. Good thing the bird was already dead, I wouldn't want it to die in agony by a stupid cat.
Nigga it was already dead

But he dug the grave and stole it, i dont like cats, they also attack birds in trees and shit
Ur finding an excuse to hate cats if im bein real. It was already dead and who cares about birds we eat chickens and rape them with other chickens to make more

Cats are better than us filthy humans

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
The girl was an obese subhuman
The guy was an older weirdo with 30k insta followers and a skinny girl on his pfp despite dating a landwhale

Theyre both subhumans who cut the cat with a machete, he started torturing it when she brought the cat around when hanging out and he recorded her finish the job

Its always subhumans doing this. Shes so disgusting she has to date a psycho, expose the cat to the pyscho and have it tortured. I genuinely hate this kind of people, when ppl on the forum say muh u hate me nah i dont give a fuck when i hear stories like that
I didn't know u were a good human

I expected to u celebrate when i saw the title and call them high t low inhib

• +1
I didn't know u were a good human

I expected to u celebrate when i saw the title and call them high t low inhib
If I saw either on the street id stomp them to death but theyre in another city

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
If I saw either on the street id stomp them to death but theyre in another city
They must have done more shit like this off camera

Braindead pieces of uncivilized shit

• +1
Cats are better than us filthy humans
I dunno man I love my cats but my cats are evil to animals they catch. Cats torture and beat up the animals near my house like mice and birds they relentlessly play with their prey and literally scare them to death or maim them to a degree where the prey can’t fight back or move and the cat just sits there and watches the creature die after 9 hours

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and try2beme
Cats don't even like people jfl
They're solitary animals and the only reason people keep them is because they look good. They're nowhere near "best animals ever"

I dunno man I love my cats but my cats are evil to animals they catch. Cats torture and beat up the animals near my house like mice and birds they relentlessly play with their prey and literally scare them to death or maim them to a degree where the prey can’t fight back or move and the cat just sits there and watches the creature die after 9 hours
Yeah and? They are animals, we are sadistic garbage

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, greycel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Speciesist retards in this thread that wouldn't have a problem if it were another animal but cos it's a cat (and society says no to harming cats and dogs) they get angry

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
They're solitary animals and the only reason people keep them is because they look good. They're nowhere near "best animals ever"
My cat loves me

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Speciesist retards in this thread that wouldn't have a problem if it were another animal but cos it's a cat (and society says no to harming cats and dogs) they get angry
Cope dude id be mad either way

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Are those people related to you in any way? @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and try2beme
U realize cats can show affection after before duirng and when theyre not fed, im not gonna argue with an aspie
Dont care, they still suck
Plus not even a wtf react, fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Dont care, they still suck
Plus not even a wtf react, fuck you
I dont care about autistic rage baiters who endorse torturing domesticated animals on incel forums

Im above that and so are most people

I dont care about autistic rage baiters who endorse torturing domesticated animals on incel forums

Im above that and so are most people
Neither do I, but I don't believe in cruelty to any animals. People wouldn't react the same if it was a pig, even though pigs are smarter than dogs which people go crazy for

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
They discovered that cats spread brain worms so they took it upon themselves to make this world a better place by eliminating the threat. :Comfy:

IMG 9143

• Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
You got cats? This is why you are mentally fucked up bhai, you got brain worms. :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and optimisticzoomer
Cope, cats rule the world, you incel virgin

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
You're arguing with people who have been infected with brain worms. They cannot listen to reason anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and optimisticzoomer
You got cats? This is why you are mentally fucked up bhai, you got brain worms. :feelswah:
I doubt that’s why :feelshmm:

But I can say my babies are good boys who love me mashallahahh. My brain works fine I’m just low dopamine and have issues in general. I don’t enjoy life would much rather die at this point

@Eriot Lodger

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and try2beme
nooo pls tell me this aint real 🙀 😿

• +1
It's over when people show more compassion towards literal animals than their fellow humans.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, LancasteR and optimisticzoomer
Imagine Them in judgment day:feelswhy:

• Love it