This SunBlocker to safe Kollagen?

germcel

germcel

Bronze

This is a regular sunblocker (30) can i use him every day to safe my kollagen, skin from aging?
I started to go to thesolarium will my skin still turn brown when i use the sunblocker before the solarium?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 9380
both sun and sun cream gives cancer

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9852, germcel and 1 other person
if the sun cream says that it saves your kollagen then it saves your kollagen :feelsyay:
no the suncream doesnt say that but people on this forum?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
  • So Sad
Reactions: germcel
considering you are presumably in Germany or Austria the most important ingredient is uva blocker, which this product says it has. uvb is what causes sunburn which I think is less of an issue in Northern/central europe in october. UVA is constantly a problem during the day (even through windows) and is what causes long term aging. I dont know the ins and outs of how it actually works but I can find a video of someone who does. I think it would be better to look for a sunscreen with anti oxidants and apparently mineral sunscreen is better than chemical. Im sure there are chemicals to avoid for hormonal etc reasons but i dont know much about that tbh

• +1
In short that sunscreen should fulfil the most important function of protecting against uva but as far as im aware its better to have antioxidant mineral sunscreen. and idk about which chemicals to avoid sorry. so good but not optimal

• +1

This is a regular sunblocker (30) can i use him every day to safe my kollagen, skin from aging?
I started to go to thesolarium will my skin still turn brown when i use the sunblocker before the solarium?
I like the fact you put "can I use 'him' everyday", very german very cool

considering you are presumably in Germany or Austria the most important ingredient is uva blocker, which this product says it has. uvb is what causes sunburn which I think is less of an issue in Northern/central europe in october. UVA is constantly a problem during the day (even through windows) and is what causes long term aging. I dont know the ins and outs of how it actually works but I can find a video of someone who does. I think it would be better to look for a sunscreen with anti oxidants and apparently mineral sunscreen is better than chemical. Im sure there are chemicals to avoid for hormonal etc reasons but i dont know much about that tbh
In short that sunscreen should fulfil the most important function of protecting against uva but as far as im aware its better to have antioxidant mineral sunscreen. and idk about which chemicals to avoid sorry. so good but not optimal
okey thanks alot but do u think that a non chemical one will even work properly?

what was that wrong? haha sorry
haha no problem. if its not human its just it. english words dont have genders so unless its actually a guy or a girl its just it

• +1
okey thanks alot but do u think that a non chemical one will even work properly?
honestly ive never tried a mineral one and i dont even know what it looks like. theyre recommended in this interview though by the guy who invented the dermaroller, so he knows a lot about collagen

honestly ive never tried a mineral one and i dont even know what it looks like. theyre recommended in this interview though by the guy who invented the dermaroller, so he knows a lot about collagen

but vitamin A makes your fat-pads disappear isnt that right?

but vitamin A makes your fat-pads disappear isnt that right?
I havent heard that but I highly doubt it. vitamin a is the most important vitamin for the skin. do you have a source?

• +1