This Sunday morning I will be summoning the demon Azazel in a final attempt to cure my inceldom.

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
I will offer him the blood of those he helps me seduce.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Selling your soul for temporary pleasure is the definition of coping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sprinkles, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
If you're srs can I dm you?

You won’t do shit, incel
Hahahahahah

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: neverchadlite, 5'7 zoomer, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
Selling your soul for temporary pleasure is the definition of coping.
you can't even sell your soul retard. what is a demon going to do with a soul.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

Indeed. He requires my physical body to act on his behalf in this world. My soul will simply serve as brief sustenance for him in the next realm, like a meal for us.

• +1
Should summon a succubus instead

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and romanstock
Nothing, its a LARP, but engaging in this act alone is giving authority to the devil and is considered a mortal sin within every faith on earth. He mentioned a Judeo-Christian "demon" (Satan himself) so operating under that assumption he will be damned, even if a literal transaction will not happen.

Nothing, its a LARP, but engaging in this act alone is giving authority to the devil and is considered a mortal sin within every faith on earth. He mentioned a Judeo-Christian "demon" (Satan himself) so operating under that assumption he will be damned, even if a literal transaction will not happen.

I am not larping and you will regret your attempt to interfere.

Should summon a succubus instead
There are forums full of schizoid incels that try to summon invisible succubi to comfort them, they LARP about it so much its insane.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
I am not larping and you will regret your attempt to interfere.
The devil does only God's will. "Im summoning a demon!!!" meanwhile the Church fathers and the Jews identify Azazel with Satan, you're being enticed by Satan to LARP summon him lol. Unreal.

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
There are forums full of schizoid incels that try to summon invisible succubi to comfort them, they LARP about it so much its insane.

I will use my new powers to make this forum like that. How do you think those forums became like that in the first place? My legion is already here.

• JFL
I will use my new powers to make this forum like that. How do you think those forums became like that in the first place? My legion is already here.
The kind of thing you see on reddit lol.

I actually wanted to do the same, let me know how it goes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and romanstock
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and autistic_tendencies
yes, i agree. making a conscious decision to give authority to satan would be seen as a willful rejection of god's grace and salvation.

ultimately, the question of whether someone would be damned for such an act is a matter of religious doctrine and individual faith perspectives. different religious traditions have their own teachings on the consequences of moral choices and the possibility of redemption. personally, i would approach the idea of demons as psychological archetypes or symbolic representations of certain forces or aspects of the human psyche, it would be most beneficial for the average human.

yes, i agree. making a conscious decision to give authority to satan would be seen as a willful rejection of god's grace and salvation.

ultimately, the question of whether someone would be damned for such an act is a matter of religious doctrine and individual faith perspectives. different religious traditions have their own teachings on the consequences of moral choices and the possibility of redemption. personally, i would approach the idea of demons as psychological archetypes or symbolic representations of certain forces or aspects of the human psyche, it would be most beneficial for the average human.
Was this AI generated nigga?

they feed off energy

emotional energy in particular

they can use soul energy for other things as well

TELL THAT NIGGER HE GOT ME THROUGH THE PLACENTA BARRIER BUT HE WON'T GET ME AGAIN FUCK HIM AND HIS ARMY OF LITTLE NIGGERS.

don't do this . they will rape your ass whenever they want.

Update: He said I was too ugly to inhabit and that I could never seduce anybody and that I should just kill myself.

• JFL