this the level of dark triad you should aim for

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
btw lol at the bitch, she rejected YOUNGBOY

NBA YoungBoy got outed for sliding in the DM of NBA player Kyle Kuzma’s girlfriend.

Baton Rouge rapper NBA YoungBoy is quickly building a reputation as Mr. Steal Your Girl. Last month, Urban Islandz that YoungBoy is now dating Kodak Black’s ex-girlfriend. Now he has his eyes set on snatching Kyle Kuzma’s girlfriend, Nicole. The pair have never confirmed their relationship, but the source who leaked the DM messages to The Shade Room revealed it in their notes. The “Lonely Child” rapper was pretty upfront from the get-go about his intentions.

The female responded, saying, “I don’t just f**k anyone, I’m a relationship type girl.” YoungBoy allegedly responded, saying, “Cool and I ain’t just anyone better do ya research on me.” He later told her to have fun dating lame athletes without calling any names.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, WadlowMaxxing, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk
btw lol at the bitch, she rejected YOUNGBOY

NBA YoungBoy got outed for sliding in the DM of NBA player Kyle Kuzma’s girlfriend.

Baton Rouge rapper NBA YoungBoy is quickly building a reputation as Mr. Steal Your Girl. Last month, Urban Islandz that YoungBoy is now dating Kodak Black’s ex-girlfriend. Now he has his eyes set on snatching Kyle Kuzma’s girlfriend, Nicole. The pair have never confirmed their relationship, but the source who leaked the DM messages to The Shade Room revealed it in their notes. The “Lonely Child” rapper was pretty upfront from the get-go about his intentions.

The female responded, saying, “I don’t just f**k anyone, I’m a relationship type girl.” YoungBoy allegedly responded, saying, “Cool and I ain’t just anyone better do ya research on me.” He later told her to have fun dating lame athletes without calling any names.
Screenshot 20210208 142247

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 6403
BD967384 A6D8 480D 9862 F8E48F66E0E0

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Blue and Deleted member 6403
Mirin such low inhib behavior. Blacks are low sentience but it plays so well in their favor... sometimes that is.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 6403

Users who are viewing this thread

Back