Diamond
Yeah lemme just run that as a blond white guy

• Ugh..
Reactions: xit
i cant wait for the english version

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rtssssy and xit
From 0:56 to 1:03 he's talking about his relationship with Xanax "Im not my best with you Im to depressed with you But it's so hard I think I can't exist without you" I felt that part...I.used to take 4 to 6 Xans a day and they turned me into a Monster...I was always mad, mean as fuck to people, Totaled out 2 vehicles and now I have short term Memory loss. I was so strung out on Xans that I got fired from a 1,000 dollar week job cause I got into a fight with my boss and than showed up to work the next day like nothing hapened cause I completely forgot I got fired. If you've never took a Xanax keep it that way cause if you start taking them than you better get some dancing shoes cause you gonna be dancing with the devil and you will eventually lose everthing I Promise. Xans take away your Soul and you might avoid Death and Jail but you won't avoid losing everything and everyone..you'll eventually end up homeless with no Money to buy any drugs and than have to go through the worst withdrawals you will ever experience and you'll start thinking Suicide is the only way out. If your reading this I beg you to never even touch a Xanax...I know the Temptations are hard cause you hear about them in pretty much every Rap Song you listen to but don't let the music influence you to ruin your life. Rappers can abuse Drugs and Glorify them in they're music cause they know if they get to strung out they have the money to go to best Rehabs in World that give them medicine and things to where they don't feel any withdrawals unlike Poor or Lower class people who can't afford that and have to quit Cold Turkey at your house if your not homeless by this time which would really make things a hell of alot Worst. I hope somebody reads this and if you are just know it does get better trust me I know from Experience. Im not trying to Lecture anyone..It's your choice what u wanna do Im just trying to Explain how bad it is to abuse Xanax. For Example..Remember how we never used to listen to our Parents and thought we had it all figured out but as we got older we realized our Parents were right about alot of things..like when they tell you don't dropout of School your gonna regret it but you dropout anyway and couple years later your working a shitty job and thinking to yourself you wish you would have finished school and listened to your Parents. Im the Parent..except Im warning you about Xanax not quitting school. I am one of the Lucky ones who got off Xanax cold Turkey at my House which is very Dangerous cause alot of people who quit Cold Turkey have Seizures or even a Heart Atack going through withdrawals. If anybody reads this and can relate email me at brando02391@gmail.com and I can hopefully make it easier for you and give advice on medicines to take to make the withdrawals not so bad