this time i killed someone

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Yes. I'm an Indian and this happened back in 2013 when I visited Muzaffarnagar ( A city in Uttar Pradesh) for a friend's sister's wedding.

It was the night of reception, and celebrations were at it's peak. Almost people from 3 villages were attending the wedding and there was plenty of noise. Me, my friend ( bride's brother) and his friends were having alcohol, and like bachelor's enjoying in full swing. The villages in Uttar Pradesh are really sick. There's no electricity at all so there was this generator van which the bride's family had ordered for the wedding, which was responsible for half of the noise pollution in the event. DJ and music was the other half. So in these villages there's this thing called Tubewell where you can bath and swim ( they're big enough to fit 5–6 people) and since it was a hot summer night of June, we were bathing and drinking at the same time. This tubewell was located behind the wedding area from where the sugarcane fields started. So we were hardly visible and there was no light in the fields as well.

It happened that I wanted to pee. So I got out of the tubewell and walked to the field to pee. Since 2 pegs of whiskey had already gone down my throat, I was a bit dizzy.

While peeing , suddenly, I heard a noise 50 feet away of a scream and some movement in the bushes. I got conscious and skeptical. I stepped forward to see but my friend who were not more than 20ft away called me back. I told them that there was some movement in the field, my friends insisted that it would be some wild animal (since it's a common sight). But I insisted that what I heard was some child scream and we should go and check.

My friends who were not in the mood of leaving their pegs tried to shoo me off but ultimately we decided that for once we should go and check.

So me, along with my friend and his 2 friends started walking toward the fields with a thick bamboo stick which was in my hand and my friends.

It was immensely dark, but as we kept moving, our retinas slowly started gaining vision and what we saw next shook us to the core of our souls.

We saw a young girl ( aged 6–7 ) lying completely naked and unconscious on the field and we saw 2 dark figures running towards the other end of the field. We knew what had happened so we ran towards them and ultimately got hold of them after a short chase. One was a 25 yo something man and one was a 35 yo man dressed in a cop uniform.

Both of them fell to our feet and started pleading for mercy. They started saying things like:

• Are Bhaiyya maaf kardo galti hogayi ( please forgive us we made a mistake)
  • Humko thoda mann kar gaya ( we became a bit horny )
  • Hum ko laga koi badi ladki hogi ( we thought she was a big girl )
For the first time in my life had I seen an cop getting on his knees and pleading for mercy. My friends were discussing what to do with these two rapists.

I looked at the little girls face. I felt like crying. She was so tiny and innocent looking. She was not even big to understand to what had happened with her. I was in a rage. And at the highest I had ever been in my life. I looked at the cop's face and started thinking what would happen now. Being that particular part of the country where law doesn't almost exist, will the girl ever get justice? Or even if she would, after how many years? Not before 10 years. The cop would definitely get bailed out. As corruption is in the DNA of the indian Judiciary systems. What would the cop do after getting bail? Harass the poor girls family? Or maybe even get them killed? Rape more children?

All these thoughts started bombarding in my mind. And I don't know what got into me , I slammed the cop's head with the stick in my hand. No I did not stop there. I kept on slamming till I could see blood flowing around his head. He died on the spot. My friends went crazy - they snatched the stick from my hand and started shouting at me that I had killed a cop. The other rapist literally shitted in his pants as we could smell it. My friend ( bride's brother) told them ( his friends) to take care of the event and took me to his car. He drove me to the bus stand and boarded me in a bus going to Dehradun ( that's where I'm from ) which was a 3 hour journey. He told me to keep my mobile phone switched off till the time I don't reach my destination and contact me only after reaching Dehardun.

The very next day I called him morning 10 am to ask what was the situation and what happened after I left. He said that they had to kill the other rapist as he was a witness and that they erased the evidences. Next day the villagers called the cops who took the bodies and the little girl to the hospital. They took her statement about what she saw and what happened. She told them that she was raped by both of them and she fell unconscious and doesn't know how they died.

Few days later I read in a local news article how a cop lost his life trying to save a minor girl from being raped in the mids of night in Muzaffarnagar. Hence he died a hero.

Call me a murderer but to date, I do not regret what I did. I did what a father or brother would do in such a situation.

TL:DR; i was at a marriage with all my village back in india later i saw 2 guys raping a 6yo girl, one of them was a cop. I catched them with my friend, They begged for mercy and started lying to me. Filled with disgust and rage (and knowing that the indian system is corrupted and they wil go eay) I killed brutally the cop with multiple slam to the head, my friends decided to kill the other guy bcz he witnessed the crime i commited (my best bhai forver in my heart:love:), Later i learned that the news told that the cop died as a hero trying to save a little girl from being raped.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 17791, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
How did you come up with all this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and to be human
TL:DR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Manu le coq and Deleted member 19066
a true psycopath would never post his crime on the internet😌

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19036
When's your next race change yakhi? 🤙

Yes. I'm an Indian and this happened back in 2013 when I visited Muzaffarnagar ( A city in Uttar Pradesh) for a friend's sister's wedding.

It was the night of reception, and celebrations were at it's peak. Almost people from 3 villages were attending the wedding and there was plenty of noise. Me, my friend ( bride's brother) and his friends were having alcohol, and like bachelor's enjoying in full swing. The villages in Uttar Pradesh are really sick. There's no electricity at all so there was this generator van which the bride's family had ordered for the wedding, which was responsible for half of the noise pollution in the event. DJ and music was the other half. So in these villages there's this thing called Tubewell where you can bath and swim ( they're big enough to fit 5–6 people) and since it was a hot summer night of June, we were bathing and drinking at the same time. This tubewell was located behind the wedding area from where the sugarcane fields started. So we were hardly visible and there was no light in the fields as well.

It happened that I wanted to pee. So I got out of the tubewell and walked to the field to pee. Since 2 pegs of whiskey had already gone down my throat, I was a bit dizzy.

While peeing , suddenly, I heard a noise 50 feet away of a scream and some movement in the bushes. I got conscious and skeptical. I stepped forward to see but my friend who were not more than 20ft away called me back. I told them that there was some movement in the field, my friends insisted that it would be some wild animal (since it's a common sight). But I insisted that what I heard was some child scream and we should go and check.

My friends who were not in the mood of leaving their pegs tried to shoo me off but ultimately we decided that for once we should go and check.

So me, along with my friend and his 2 friends started walking toward the fields with a thick bamboo stick which was in my hand and my friends.

It was immensely dark, but as we kept moving, our retinas slowly started gaining vision and what we saw next shook us to the core of our souls.

We saw a young girl ( aged 6–7 ) lying completely naked and unconscious on the field and we saw 2 dark figures running towards the other end of the field. We knew what had happened so we ran towards them and ultimately got hold of them after a short chase. One was a 25 yo something man and one was a 35 yo man dressed in a cop uniform.

Both of them fell to our feet and started pleading for mercy. They started saying things like:

• Are Bhaiyya maaf kardo galti hogayi ( please forgive us we made a mistake)
  • Humko thoda mann kar gaya ( we became a bit horny )
  • Hum ko laga koi badi ladki hogi ( we thought she was a big girl )
For the first time in my life had I seen an cop getting on his knees and pleading for mercy. My friends were discussing what to do with these two rapists.

I looked at the little girls face. I felt like crying. She was so tiny and innocent looking. She was not even big to understand to what had happened with her. I was in a rage. And at the highest I had ever been in my life. I looked at the cop's face and started thinking what would happen now. Being that particular part of the country where law doesn't almost exist, will the girl ever get justice? Or even if she would, after how many years? Not before 10 years. The cop would definitely get bailed out. As corruption is in the DNA of the indian Judiciary systems. What would the cop do after getting bail? Harass the poor girls family? Or maybe even get them killed? Rape more children?

All these thoughts started bombarding in my mind. And I don't know what got into me , I slammed the cop's head with the stick in my hand. No I did not stop there. I kept on slamming till I could see blood flowing around his head. He died on the spot. My friends went crazy - they snatched the stick from my hand and started shouting at me that I had killed a cop. The other rapist literally shitted in his pants as we could smell it. My friend ( bride's brother) told them ( his friends) to take care of the event and took me to his car. He drove me to the bus stand and boarded me in a bus going to Dehradun ( that's where I'm from ) which was a 3 hour journey. He told me to keep my mobile phone switched off till the time I don't reach my destination and contact me only after reaching Dehardun.

The very next day I called him morning 10 am to ask what was the situation and what happened after I left. He said that they had to kill the other rapist as he was a witness and that they erased the evidences. Next day the villagers called the cops who took the bodies and the little girl to the hospital. They took her statement about what she saw and what happened. She told them that she was raped by both of them and she fell unconscious and doesn't know how they died.

Few days later I read in a local news article how a cop lost his life trying to save a minor girl from being raped in the mids of night in Muzaffarnagar. Hence he died a hero.

Call me a murderer but to date, I do not regret what I did. I did what a father or brother would do in such a situation.

TL:DR; i was at a marriage with all my village back in india later i saw 2 guys raping a 6yo girl, one of them was a cop. I catched them with my friend, They begged for mercy and started lying to me. Filled with disgust and rage (and knowing that the indian system is corrupted and they wil go eay) I killed brutally the cop with multiple slam to the head, my friends decided to kill the other guy bcz he witnessed the crime i commited (my best bhai forver in my heart:love:), Later i learned that the news told that the cop died as a hero trying to save a little girl from being raped.
PUSSY, tales, dnr

I'm an Indian

Emotion Reaction GIF

Elaborate larp but could be legit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis