Jordan Barrett and I share the same birthday, yet he's mega chad and I'm a truecel

Hahaha currycel nice joke
Pajeetcel is scared of admitting he's from 🇮🇳 because he knows no one will take him seriously. 😂

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and TARAN
Foids are the same everywhere, the only reason that some truecels managed to procreate here was because of forced arranged marriage.
Funnily enough, it wasn't my experiences that made me blackpilled. In hindsight, I had good experiences. I can post a thread if you'd like.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and niranjan
Funnily enough, it wasn't my experiences that made me blackpilled. In hindsight, I had good experiences. I can post a thread if you'd like.
Post bhai

Pajeetcel is scared of admitting he's from 🇮🇳 because he knows no one will take him seriously. 😂
Blud u r literally a self hating pajeet
What can I say to you I bet you definitely think of what if ur mom was raped by a white man and u were born white

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
Go on

Blud u r literally a self hating pajeet
What can I say to you I bet you definitely think of what if ur mom was raped by a white man and u were born white
Projection from Rajesh. 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
  • +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Barett only appeal is here probably like you he dont mogg you

• JFL
Projection from Rajesh. 😂
I knew ur going to say that
Talking about projection u literally made thus thread of my birthday on the same day as barett
A pajeet vs a white chad :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
December 2nd. I dislike that month because it reminds me of my former oneitis, hers is also in December. She also had her wedding in December. But mostly I hate it because that's the month I started existing. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
But how can this be? That means you share the same horoscope sign. According to tarotreading.com you should have had the exact same fate.

• JFL
I knew ur going to say that
Talking about projection u literally made thus thread of my birthday on the same day as barett
A pajeet vs a white chad :forcedsmile:
Your IP shows you're posting from 🇮🇳. 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
But how can this be? That means you share the same horoscope sign. According to tarotreading.com you should have had the exact same fate.
Guess astrology is just cope. :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
Shut the fuck up
Pajeet
- pajeet

😂 @Diarrhoea Look at this. Rajesh is afraid to admit he's from curryland so he has to pretend he's a white man.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Kaari and TARAN
- pajeet

😂 @Diarrhoea Look at this. Rajesh is afraid to admit he's from curryland so he has to pretend he's a white man.
Hahaha nigga 🤣
Now u calling other users
What a self hating pajeet you are

• Hmm...
Hahaha nigga 🤣
Now u calling other users
What a self hating pajeet you are
Says the pajeet who is pretending to be not only Arab but also white. 😂😂

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and TARAN
!remindme december 2

• JFL
So you're a volcel.

Yes, but I also think I'm ugly / unattractive. I'm kind of a weird case.
Not a weird case lol even I have mild bdd even though I never had a problem with foids / not treated badly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Not a weird case lol even I have mild bdd even though I never had a problem with foids.
Good to know I'm not a weird case. Well I should sleep, it's 9:40 AM.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and niranjan
Nega Jordan Barrett

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
If you're born on the same day, according to the horoscope you should share a similar destiny - just do the same things he did and you'll likely end up in an identical life situation...

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
December 2nd. I dislike that month because it reminds me of my former oneitis, hers is also in December. She also had her wedding in December. But mostly I hate it because that's the month I started existing. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
December second is also an incel birthday as a child at least

you'll always be the last to turn a year older, you'll always be less developed than others and you wont even get a moped license before other people are almost 16 in finland which is a friendsmin:feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Gengar and truthhurts
If you're born on the same day, according to the horoscope you should share a similar destiny - just do the same things he did and you'll likely end up in an identical life situation...
:cop:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and truthhurts
December second is also an incel birthday as a child at least

you'll always be the last to turn a year older, you'll always be less developed than others and you wont even get a moped license before other people are almost 16 in finland which is a friendsmin:feelscry:
Yep, I was always the youngest. Basically December people should have been born the next year. We have to wait for the entire year to pass before we turn older. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and truthhurts
I'm saying to follow a similar career and life path - Versace for example was also born on December 2nd - maybe this could be a sign that people born on this day have a special talent for working in the fashion industry, you can study the biographies of people born on this day, learn and do the same things they did, many rich and famous people in fact have modeled their lives after other famous people.

• Woah
7 December for me
my b day
we are twins
5 days diff

• Love it
Well, there are also around 35 politicians born on the same day, maybe politics is your true calling...
🆒
maybe
I'm very pale Italian I can just be king of India idk

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Gonthar
Muh my oneitis left me cuz i wasn't a chad :feelswhy::feelswah:

• So Sad
I'm saying to follow a similar career and life path - Versace for example was also born on December 2nd - maybe this could be a sign that people born on this day have a special talent for working in the fashion industry, you can study the biographies of people born on this day, learn and do the same things they did, many rich and famous people in fact have modeled their lives after other famous people.
Versace too? Brutal, while they promote Versace I promote .org t-shirts. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
7 December for me
my b day
we are twins
5 days diff
Mirin bhai, 7 December sounds better than 2 December because I like the numbers 5 and 7.

• Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back