• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, TheTakeoverHasBegun, WeiWei and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, garoupilled_, Deleted member 27746 and 2 others
so you live in reutlingen huh?

better protect your bussy
interested rubbing hands GIF
Yeah I kinda doxed myself since it says 19km away from me but fags like @Beastimmung @Yuno_howitez already knows innit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Also kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
paperbagmaxx

She is a whore, fucking disgusting

I mean she wants just fun in her bio not like a relationship but made me horny innit.
Pumping and dumping is for depressed souless people, if you want to have sex create a mutual bond with someone you like that will mske you happy, not fucking random "bisexual" tinder whore

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 21182
Pumping and dumping is for depressed souless people, if you want to have sex create a mutual bond with someone you like that will mske you happy, not fucking random "bisexual" tinder whore
I’m still young doe innt

I’m still young doe innt
I am also young i am 19, i already fucked alot of bitches but i would rather 1000 times fucking my current gf than fucking the most beautiful whore, i feel love and she feels love after sex and i feel alive but fucking random girls i just felt the orgasm and then a lack if energy (they stoled my energy jezebel demonic spirit) i love my gf i would fuck her only her not any other bitch cuz i love her

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 21182
I am also young i am 19, i already fucked alot of bitches but i would rather 1000 times fucking my current gf than fucking the most beautiful whore, i feel love and she feels love after sex and i feel alive but fucking random girls i just felt the orgasm and then a lack if energy (they stoled my energy jezebel demonic spirit) i love my gf i would fuck her only her not any other bitch cuz i love her
Me too an chit but it be hard to find one an chit doe innit

Wise words. Maybe this bolivian is not that confused after all

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Me too an chit but it be hard to find one an chit doe innit
Jfl, work on urself and u will attract more women, HQNP women are what matter, the other women are demonic souless please be aware of this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and SurgeryEnjoyer
Jfl, work on urself and u will attract more women, HQNP women are what matter, the other women are demonic souless please be aware of this
I lost a very good girl and now I don’t feel like any other girl can replace her

She was the kind with 50 followers and a brivate insta not a whore ar all

But now she’s gone and all I find are these whores

She isnt the most beautiful or has the biggest tits or whatever bs, but she is loving and caring and supports me in anyway. Thats what matters @lasacrko

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I lost a very good girl and now I don’t feel like any other girl can replace her

She was the kind with 50 followers and a brivate insta not a whore ar all

But now she’s gone and all I find are these whores
Improve ur self in terms of looks, money and self conciusness and you will find another HQNP girl

I’m glad she looks really nice
Hope you find a good girl bro, we need to ascend in terms of looks money mentality to improve our lifes 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
NIGGA...

THATS A MAN

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
ugly as shit, wouldbt swipe right

Ewwwww

Would not bang

Holy shit German girls are actually ugly