Reminder: whenever you see LOOKSMATCHED or couples where the girl mogs the guy

exactly, you have never tried, which means you cant get a gf if you tried
lol thats so retarted, I know myself im not a subhuman in the slightest. I’ve seen my face in mirrors and photos far from a subhuman easily a normie

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
lol thats so retarted, I know myself im not a subhuman in the slightest. I’ve seen my face in mirrors and photos far from a subhuman easily a normie
Do you like my eyes 😃

show me what u look like in pm? if u were a normal guy u wouldnt even had to try to atleast been with ONE girl

Cope, insane cope. In 2024 it’s comply normal for normies to be ignored.
If you think otherwise you are retarted

No fuck you
Im semi NT and popular and normal guys slay with no effort

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and Blond3cel
Insane cope ive seen plenty of LTNs treating their MTB GF like utter shit and they stay with them.

Cageing so hard at this copium.

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
I literally could, I easily mog many men in relashonships where their gf doesn’t respect them
Maybe you realize, that looks are not the only variable, that makes a women attracted to someone. Although an important one.

Insane cope ive seen plenty of LTNs treating their MTB GF like utter shit and they stay with them.

Cageing so hard at this copium.
The Ltn will be some 6’4 white guy .

Go fuck yourself faggot 😂

High LTN-High MTN can still get girl but quality may vary 👍
They can’t get a proper girl , you shouldn’t LTr as a normie, you are just begging to be cucked at that point

• JFL
Reactions: CookieGuy and Blond3cel
Then I would try to get popular first no?
LOLL im not even being mean but u sound kinda dumb rn, you said that IF you tried u could get a girl right? but ur not even popular or in a position where you could get a girl

Height and race save you if your LTN

You clown in Germany literally everyone is white.
And even ethnic LTN rats here get laid and treat woman like shit.

You clown in Germany literally everyone is white.
And even ethnic LTN rats here get laid and treat woman like shit.
I don’t live in that shit hole germany
LOLL im not even being mean but u sound kinda dumb rn, you said that IF you tried u could get a girl right? but ur not even popular or in a position where you could get a girl
There is no way to get popular in university

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
honestly very accurate observation, didn't expect such precise water threads from a faggot like you

They can’t get a proper girl , you shouldn’t LTr as a normie, you are just begging to be cucked at that point
Copium (atleast in the United States) height NT Ess and frame and face and similar interests ALL MATTER

Wtf

But it’s so big that most people won’t know who you are
we have beef don't you remember? faggot. But I have to admit you making good threads though. Faggot

So you see Ltns treating Stacie’s like utter dogshit and they still beg for them to stay?

Im done you cant even read ive said MTB not Stacies.
And yes those Beckies get treated like shit and they stay cause they love a dominant man and no this is not just some Redpill rambling its scientifically proven.

Also your just ragebaiting.

And yes those Beckies get treated like shit and they stay cause they love a dominant man and no this is not just some Redpill rambling its scientifically proven.

Nah you said Stacie’s bro

Nah you said Stacie’s bro

Your TikTok brain cant even scroll up.

They love “domainte men” yes but I promise you at LTN looks level dominance won’t save you. Try to be dominant and treat women like shit as LTN, unless she’s drunk you will realize your LTN

They love “domainte men” yes but I promise you at LTN looks level dominance won’t save you. Try to be dominant and treat women like shit as LTN, unless she’s drunk you will realize your LTN

Nigga I dont need to try that Ive seen it, unlike your social circle which is only .org I know quiet a few people IRL.

I would rate myself MTN and got simped over IRL explain me that ?

Nigga I dont need to try that Ive seen it, unlike your social circle which is only .org I know quiet a few people IRL.

I would rate myself MTN and got simped over IRL explain me that ?
No you did not, and if you did your not MTN unless you have some other halos with you