THIS TRANSSEXUAL CAN'T STOP BARKING AT ME

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
His name is @Jagged0 and it seems I live rent free in his tiny peanut skull. I swear, every time I come to this forum this obedient dog is always ready to greet his owner.
Official Puppy Pride Flag - Human Puppy Play 101 - History

Jagged0

Other favorite hobby of this mutt is fantasizing about BLACK COCKS.
In myths a wise man spoke of a tool that could attract any foid to be a degenerate no matter her status or religion “what tool is that ol wiseman?” The cumslut asked...the wise man took off his hat revealing his bald head and giant bulge “BBC” View attachment 456322
Ofc bro all girls want bbc just rope if you don’t have a bbc
Lol there's no obsession besides showing all women including Muslims will crossbreed with blacks ending the ethnic cope once and for all
All woman want and desire bbc
View attachment 456256
But “muh Islam, muh bbc is fake, middle eastern girls hate blacks” bbc is desirable to every race of women Tyrones are making modern day women their sex toys it’s truly over
Reminder if you have a BBC you can’t be incel
BBC is tempting all women to please their new overlords
It’s not his face it’s his bbc letting him slay bbc can’t lose
Too many coping ethnics can’t shallow the bbc pill Muslim girls desire bbc the minute they’re socially allowed to rip muslimcels

Tagging some heterosexual users:
@nonserviam @Thongmaster @xefo69 @oldcell @6’1cel @DutchPrettyBoy @Biggdink @Bigbeefius @spiderchad @MentalistKebab @KING REIDYZ @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Chadlite Rutherford @goat2x @africancel @johncruz12345 @ToursOverBoyo2020 @6ft5manlet @RealLooksmaxxer @wagbox @Latebloomer10 @Golang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, oldcell, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 20 others
tfw ur not a heterosexual user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko, Patient A, Mr.cope and 8 others
No tag no care

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7866 and BigBiceps
who is tis guy

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 10104 and BigBiceps
Cringe also dnrd

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
he's trying to emulate what he thinks a trump support acts like when trump won in 2016
typical libtard attacking a straw man. everyone against them is a nazi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and BigBiceps
Yeah, his threads are truly a nuisance. Someone who's that low t must have some homosexual tendencies.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and BigBiceps
he's trying to emulate what he thinks a trump support acts like when trump won in 2016
typical libtard attacking a straw man. everyone against them is a nazi
Spot on. He gets immense pleasure now that he can act high and mighty, as if he was about to win the presidency himself. But oh well, he's a bit of a basement dweller, so it's best to allow him those small pleasures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
@MrGlutton
@BigBoy
@sytyl
41ac595f-ff99-42c2-91b1-475476247485-jpeg.779146

giphy.gif

Keep whining for me and biden.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Azoriko, sytyl, BigBoy and 1 other person
Based and bbcpilled

• JFL
Reactions: Azoriko
Spot on. He gets immense pleasure now that he can act high and mighty, as if he was about to win the presidency himself. But oh well, he's a bit of a basement dweller, so it's best to allow him those small pleasures.
biden winning is expected. trump supporters should be proud.
it takes a true man to fight for the resistance in the face of defeat.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Azoriko, Jagged0 and 2 others
Ion know who is this guy but if he supports biden he is a low t cucked faggot

Meanwhile biden forgot what he was running for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and BigBiceps
Why is does everyone like the British Broadcasting Corporation so much? JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 4645
He is such a fucking pathetic cuck, I cannot begin to fathom what hoes through his mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, BigBiceps and nonserviam
Why is does everyone like the British Broadcasting Corporation so much? JFL
Not a big fan myself, but @Jagged0 can't seem to get enough.
BBC - Internet Matters Partner - Internet Matters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, sytyl and Deleted member 2214
damn... imagine being a transsexual jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, BigBiceps and Deleted member 10104
Reminder that bbc means black baby carrot

OP is the lowest T cuck I’ve ever seen calls me a basement dweller yet browses a forum about male models and surgeries what “alpha” high t male does this then is obsessed with losers like the fucking confederates while he lives in the UK JFL. I give credit to Trump for the fact he’d never be caught dead browsing this site reminder @BigBiceps rope yourself

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 10104
OP is the lowest T cuck I’ve ever seen calls me a basement dweller yet browses a forum about male models and surgeries what “alpha” high t male does this then is obsessed with losers like the fucking confederates while he lives in the UK JFL. I give credit to Trump for the fact he’d never be caught dead browsing this site reminder @BigBiceps rope yourself
Not obsessed with confederates nor do I live in the UK. It's funny how you call me a low T cuck, while yourself being literally the textbook example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
You're white and unironically use the term bbc. If I knew you in real life I'd smack the shit out of you without hesitation you fucking low t self hating faggot. I feel genuine rage towards you. You do not deserve to be white you fucking subhuman piece of genetic waist.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
You're white and unironically use the term bbc. If I knew you in real life I'd smack the shit out of you without hesitation you fucking low t self hating faggot. I feel genuine rage towards you. You do not deserve to be white you fucking subhuman piece of genetic waist.
You’re in every thread by OP barking in the background like the faggot you are sucking his cock. the difference between you and me is I have my own thing everyone knows me I live rent free in yours and OP head ask any user about you, you’re unknown now go rope yourself you insignificant background character while the main characters are talking.

• Hmm...
Ever since Billie Eilish became legal it's like her PSL descended two points.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and BigBiceps
You’re in every thread barking in the background like the faggot you are the difference between you and me is I have my own thing everyone knows me I live rent free in yours and OP head ask any user about you, you’re unknown now go rope yourself you insignificant background character while the main characters are talking.

who is tis guy
Yeah, his threads are truly a nuisance. Someone who's that low t must have some homosexual tendencies.

• +1
You’re in every thread barking in the background like the faggot you are the difference between you and me is I have my own thing everyone knows me I live rent free in yours and OP head ask any user about you, you’re unknown now go rope yourself you insignificant background character while the main characters are talking.
You just talked shit to @BigBiceps about using this forum now you're talking like some big bad boy because you're more well known here than me?

JFL AND WHAT'S SAD IS I BASICALLY MOG YOU IN FORUM REP ANYWAY, CONSIDERING I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR LESS THAN, A MONTH AND AM BASICALLY 2K REP AWAY FROM YOU AND YOU'VE BEEN HERE MORE THAN A YEAR

YOU TRULY ARE PATHETIC LOOOOOOL IMAGINE BEING IN HERE FOR A YEAR AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT ONLY TO BE MOGGED BY A GUY WHO'S BEEN HERE A MONTH LOOOOL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jagged0 and BigBiceps
Rent free in your head you follow my every move every thread I love it :love::love: even your butt buddies stalk my threads since they know what they’re about. Free .me fame I love using faggots like you for attention

You just talked shit to @BigBiceps about using this forum now you're talking like some big bad boy because you're more well known here than me?

JFL AND WHAT'S SAD IS I BASICALLY MOG YOU IN FORUM REP ANYWAY, CONSIDERING I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR LESS THAN, A MONTH AND AM BASICALLY 2K REP AWAY FROM YOU AND YOU'VE BEEN HERE MORE THAN A YEAR

YOU TRULY ARE PATHETIC LOOOOOOL IMAGINE BEING IN HERE FOR A YEAR AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT ONLY TO BE MOGGED BY A GUY WHO'S BEEN HERE A MONTH LOOOOL
D’r keep barking writing books while I live rent free in ur head wannabe undisputed

• Ugh..
Rent free in your head you follow my every move every thread I love it :love::love: even your butt buddies stalk my threads since they know what they’re about. Free .me fame I love using faggots like you for attention
You're welcome. Now everyone knows you're a liberal homosexual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 10104
D’r keep barking writing books while I live rent free in ur head wannabe undisputed
GUESS HOW NEW I AM FAGGOT

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO OR WHAT UNDISPUTED IS

AAND IDGAF EITHER AND I STILL MOG YOU IN REP TO JOIN DATE RATIO JFLLLLL

• +1
GUESS HOW NEW I AM FAGGOT

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO OR WHAT UNDISPUTED IS

AAND IDGAF EITHER AND I STILL MOG YOU IN REP TO JOIN DATE RATIO JFLLLLL
I've been here over a year and still don't know who undisputed is either. I guess it's some lookism faggit.

• +1
What is this autistic quarrel. You do nerd shit like this and then wonder why you're incel

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 10104
What is this autistic quarrel. You do nerd shit like this and then wonder why you're incel
Never claimed to be incel. Nerd kinda tho.

Never claimed to be incel. Nerd kinda tho.
I'm neither but I'm emotionally and mentally stunted and I am an empty carcass of a human being

Tagging some heterosexual users:
@nonserviam @Thongmaster @xefo69 @oldcell @6’1cel @DutchPrettyBoy @Biggdink @Bigbeefius @spiderchad @MentalistKebab @KING REIDYZ @AlwaysHaveQuestions @Chadlite Rutherford @goat2x @africancel @johncruz12345 @ToursOverBoyo2020 @6ft5manlet @RealLooksmaxxer @wagbox @Latebloomer10 @Golang
tfw no tag...

I like the 2 of you ngl, nice fighting.

You’re in every thread by OP barking in the background like the faggot you are sucking his cock. the difference between you and me is I have my own thing everyone knows me I live rent free in yours and OP head ask any user about you, you’re unknown now go rope yourself you insignificant background character while the main characters are talking.
Billie eyelashes is the most repulsive thing I’ve ever seen in my life other than my own face.