This TRUERATEME post is BRUTAL

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken

Remind me in many social aspects, the description is beyond brutal, this dude never had any comfort of thing to compense or cope in his fucking life

Next to this, u have this genetic lottery gifted faggot becoming socially successful and rich just because of his fucking face and people commenting hearts on his fucking comments despite his parents subhumanity, muh theory hypergamous parents and beautiful people make genetically gifted kids, dad no fucking jawline egg face shape NW3 and mom is average leaned nigger :lul::lul:

Screenshot 20220222 011221 cominstagramandroid edit 21710429657623

Screenshot 20220222 010643 cominstagramandroid edit 21620184538887

Screenshot 20220222 010652 cominstagramandroid edit 21607500045660

Screenshot 20220222 010708 cominstagramandroid edit 21593438343579

Screenshot 20220222 010722 cominstagramandroid edit 21580146350872

Screenshot 20220222 010749 cominstagramandroid edit 21567504480562

Leonardo di caprio angry face

This world is beyond brutal and I am already frustrated despite my HTN state looking like my jawlet bloated alike dad, imagine for him what he is feeling each seconds of his life seeing the same shit as me on social medias

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Hikicel69, Marsiere214 and 6 others
His chest looks like bitch tits. He is not a Chad, he just has a girlfriend. Getting a girlfriend is easy. The difficult part is getting laid with many women, but that can be achieved by looksmaxxing and simply going out and using online dating apps.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, fogdart, PYT and 1 other person
His chest looks like bitch tits. He is not a Chad, he just has a girlfriend. Getting a girlfriend is easy. The difficult part is getting laid with many women, but that can be achieved by looksmaxxing and simply going out and using online dating apps.
His gf is a girl far beyond me I can only dream about, she fog me to death

Screenshot 20220222 012448 cominstagramandroid edit 22477760626256

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
His gf is a girl far beyond me I can only dream about, she fog me to death

View attachment 1556185
I have managed to attract women that were much more attractive than her, thanks to my jaw surgery.

If you looksmax, then you can also increase the number and the quality of the women you can attract.

And I haven't even stopped looksmaxxing. As of right now, I am gymmaxxing by gaining 2 lbs of muscle per month.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Elvisandreaa and Mrinfinityx
IMG 404.

Was he a truecel or something?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
I have managed to attract women that were much more attractive than her, thanks to my jaw surgery.

If you looksmax, then you can also increase the number and the quality of the women you can attract.

And I haven't even stopped looksmaxxing. As of right now, I am gymmaxxing by gaining 2 lbs of muscle per month.
I was a fucking 27 y old virgin

Here is my bloated face, I think bimax Genio is my only hope to rekt this bloated look faggotery heritage, I have no fucking ramus also

18 02 2022

FaceApp 1645388894894

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and Elvisandreaa
Being able to get a taste of social love and female contact then seeing all that going away is way more brutal, I can assure you. I used to have a girlfriend that I met when she was 15yo and I 17yo. The fact I was older always made her look at me as a wiser person. Then when we broke off she just switched to zoomers physically superior to me, and this got me humiliated as no other thing. Now I'm just too ashamed to have a social network account or even hang out, and I'm cursed to improve my looks and everything else at their limits just to being able to get human contact once again.

Df805f280

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dreez and Mrinfinityx
Are you crazy? If he was jacked you’d be calling him the epitome of a chad

He wakes up and effortlessly mogs 80% of men

That’s a true chad

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Looks234 and Mrinfinityx
Who wants to See my cock?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Mrinfinityx and Baldingman1998
All that shit and someone still tried to bluepill him
"I’ll give you a rating. 2. You can looksmax to possibly a 4 or a 5.

Go to bed early and try to get 7-9 hours of sleep. Start drinking water only Go to the gym and start doing cardio and losing weight Pluck your eyebrows Tie your hair back or just shave it all off. Long hair is gross if you don’t maintain it.

Try NoFap to increase your T."

• +1
Being able to get a taste of social love and female contact then seeing all that going away is way more brutal, I can assure you. I used to have a girlfriend that I met when she was 15yo and I 17yo. The fact I was older always made her look at me as a wiser person. Then when we broke off she just switched to zoomers physically superior to me, and this got me humiliated as no other thing. Now I'm just too ashamed to have a social network account or even hang out, and I'm cursed to improve my looks and everything else at their limits just to being able to get human contact once again.

View attachment 1556194

Looks can even get u friendship social circle social proof easier job acceptance and social acceptance, it is beyond over even for friendships, people are fucking shallow, look this faggot having only 5,5 PSL friends :lul::lul:

Screenshot 20220222 013606 cominstagramandroid edit 23129703781365

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
All that shit and someone still tried to bluepill him
"I’ll give you a rating. 2. You can looksmax to possibly a 4 or a 5.

Go to bed early and try to get 7-9 hours of sleep. Start drinking water only Go to the gym and start doing cardio and losing weight Pluck your eyebrows Tie your hair back or just shave it all off. Long hair is gross if you don’t maintain it.

Try NoFap to increase your T."
This guy will always be ugly. No point rating him tbh. He doesn't even look human.

These people should be excluded when determining the average looks level. Only people who look human should be included.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Preoximerianas, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
Looks can even get ur friendship social circle and social acceptance, it is beyond over even for friendships, people are fucking shallow, look this faggot having only 5,5 PSL friends :lul::lul:

View attachment 1556203
No one is this pic is 5.5 PSL ffs. All normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Mrinfinityx
This guy will always be ugly. No point rating him tbh. He doesn't even look human.

These people should be excluded when determining the average looks level. Only people who look human should be included.
Seriously, and he even knows it.

Niggas still attempted to force feed bluepills.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Mrinfinityx
I was a fucking 27 y old virgin

Here is my bloated face, I think bimax Genio is my only hope to rekt this bloated look faggotery heritage, I have no fucking ramus also

View attachment 1556191
View attachment 1556192
You're not that recessed, you're just obsessed over the small details because of this forum. Most women wouldn't notice much of a difference between the two photos. They are more likely to see a difference between a weak scrawny physique and a strong muscular ripped physique. In my case, I had the worst underbite ever, so there was something big to improve in the face, in your case, you already look ok.

• +1
You're not that recessed, you're just obsessed over the small details because of this forum. Most women wouldn't notice much of a difference between the two photos. They are more likely to see a difference between a weak scrawny physique and a strong muscular ripped physique. In my case, I had the worst underbite ever, so there was something big to improve in the face, in your case, you already look ok.
If only I had friends or social circle maybe I will don't rely on shitty dating apps hypergamous faggotery to find a partner :feelswah:

Seriously, and he even knows it.

Niggas still attempted to force feed bluepills.
Proves he is high IQ. Bluepillers are retarded and don't know how to delude someone. Also, don't understand how hard it is to delude people who are high IQ and very self-aware.

Like telling a dude down's syndrome he is a male model makes sense as he is too dumb to tell. But a smart dude will know you are lying. Better to be honest in that case.

• +1
Reactions: klamus

That’s a true chad
He MOG me physically and lifely to death without having to do any sort of efforts despite his subhuman heritage, he would never last 10 y if he reincarnates as an average socially isolated guy on Tinder, this dudes having friends and people coming at him like a silver spoon in his fucking mouth

Last edited:
This Asian dude mog the fuck out of his race looks tbh
A lot of those asian dudes are deformed. Exclude them. He's around 4 PSL. Dead normie. No flaws but no halos either.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Mrinfinityx
He MOG me physically and lifely to death without having to do any sort of efforts despite his subhuman heritage, he would never last 10 y if he reincarnates as an average socially isolated guy on Tinder
Not that gl boyo. Just above average. Like 5 PSL.

• +1
The indian would mog if he spent more time out in the sun for bbc halo @Moggedbyevery1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Moggedbyevery1, Looks234 and 1 other person
The indian would mog if he spent more time out in the sun for bbc halo @Moggedbyevery1
Fuck he doesn't even look indian. More like latino.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 16346
Is anyone in the pic 5.5 PSL btw? They all look normie to me.

• +1
Fuck he doesn't even look indian. More like latino.
Do dark latinos have higher thugmaxxing potential than dravidians?

• +1
Is anyone in the pic 5.5 PSL btw? They all look normie to me.
Looks like all 3 are around that range. Charles Melton and Laurence Coke are nearing 6psl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Mrinfinityx

View attachment 1556194
It is so fucking unfair, this guy I posted probably having easy to make friendships like a silver spoon in his mouth inbetween the girls he fucked and friendzoned and the mirring dudes wanting some attention while going out with him to cope :lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Do dark latinos have higher thugmaxxing potential than dravidians?
Ok. I was coping. But for some reason I always saw dark-skinned men do much better than the light-skinned ones in my uni. And no the light skin ones were not subhuman. In fact, they mogged the dark-skinned ones most of the time. Not a one off occurrence either. I honestly can't recall any instance where a dude benefited from having a light-skinned pheno back in curryland. At least, when it came to getting women.

Many of the dudes women lusted after had a similar pheno to you. Were called gl and attractive and shit. Weren't high PSL either. What gives? I know so many light-skinned niggas in curryland who were practically incel in spite of being normie level facially. No interest from women at all. I legit had my oneitis reject me because I was too light-skinned. And she said this herself. Not joking boyo. And it's not like I am an albino either. I remember one summer when I got a decent tan, I started getting IOIs for the first time in my life. Went away after my tan wore off and I rotted so I couldn't get my skin like that again.

I figured it might be BBC halo. What other theory makes sense?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Mrinfinityx
Looks like all 3 are around that range. Charles Melton and Laurence Coke are nearing 6psl tbh
Laurence Coke is not 6 PSL JFL. More like 5.25. Strong HTN.

Maybe, if you include fatcels, oldcels, baldcels etc. then yeah. But time and time again, I state that we should exclude those people. They are not human.

• +1
Laurence Coke is not 6 PSL JFL. More like 5.25. Strong HTN.

Maybe, if you include fatcels, oldcels, baldcels etc. then yeah. But time and time again, I state that we should exclude those people. They are not human.
This dude glabella is just insane, how can this boneless dad being his true dad, how is this possible, I hope it is facetuned

Screenshot 20220222 001054

Last edited:
Laurence coke doesn't look above normie in the group pic.

I googled him and found this:

Does he look 6 PSL to you JFL? He is above average but nothing special. Would be average in a London club.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Mrinfinityx and Looks234
This dude glabella is just insane, how can this boneless dad being his true dad, how is this possible

View attachment 1556252
Like I said, he is above average but not a chad or chadlite. Gl but nothing special. Normie in the group pic. And 5-5.5 PSL in his other pics.

• +1
Like I said, he is above average but not a chad or chadlite. Gl but nothing special. Normie in the group pic. And 5-5.5 PSL in his other pics.
I just hope he facetune his pics tbh even if he is not Hexum tier

I just hope he facetune his pics tbh even if he is not Hexum tier
Everyone frauds their pics. Most of the PSL gods do not look anywhere near as impressive in motion.

• +1

You ascended?

• +1

That’s a true chad
Indeed. I believe gym is a good thing but ignorant comments like saying the literal model looks like shit cuz he’s not a roided out freak is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Mrinfinityx
If only I had friends or social circle maybe I will don't rely on shitty dating apps hypergamous faggotery to find a partner :feelswah:
Friends or social circles aren't a cheat code or a shortcut to dating success because if you're ugly, you will still struggle and get mostly friendzoned.

• +1

Remind me in many social aspects, the description is beyond brutal, this dude never had any comfort of thing to compense or cope in his fucking life

Next to this, u have this genetic lottery gifted faggot becoming socially successful and rich just because of his fucking face and people commenting hearts on his fucking comments despite his parents subhumanity, muh theory hypergamous parents and beautiful people make genetically gifted kids, dad no fucking jawline egg face shape NW3 and mom is average leaned nigger :lul::lul:

View attachment 1556162
View attachment 1556163
View attachment 1556164
View attachment 1556165
View attachment 1556166
View attachment 1556167
View attachment 1556172

This world is beyond brutal and I am already frustrated despite my HTN state looking like my jawlet bloated alike dad, imagine for him what he is feeling each seconds of his life seeing the same shit as me on social medias

Don’t be racist

Srs

• Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
he is PSL 5.5 chadlite

Laurence coke doesn't look above normie in the group pic.

I googled him and found this:

View attachment 1556254

Does he look 6 PSL to you JFL? He is above average but nothing special. Would be average in a London club.
your standards are worse than foids

Yeah. This nigga looks deformed. It boggles my mind why we haven't implemented eugenics.
A lot of those asian dudes are deformed. Exclude them. He's around 4 PSL. Dead normie. No flaws but no halos either.

pakicelpilled again
@Korea @VicMackey @House Lannister

remove all people below average to find the average theory

that's not how this works nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, PapaGremlin and House Lannister
your standards are worse than foids
Ask @Korea. His pfl to pfh ratio is off. Eyebrow shape is off and lower lashes are lacking. He lacks bonemass too. And like look at this pic for example:

6 PSL JFL. He is a HTN. No more. The other pics are cherrypicked and frauded and he does not look that good in them either.

Ask @Korea. His pfl to pfh ratio is off. Eyebrow shape is off and lower lashes are lacking. He lacks bonemass too. And like look at this pic for example:

View attachment 1591817

6 PSL JFL. He is a HTN. No more. The other pics are cherrypicked and frauded and he does not look that good in them either.
Not 6 PSL but easy 5.25-5.5 PSL. I did say that before.

I can buy that tbh. low 5 range is fair.

He has a bad pheno tbh. Looks ethnic af.
His pheno is good. Doesn't look ethnic to me. Mulattos are decent smv, and he's more on the white side.
If he loses points it's for his underreyes