This try hard curry need jaw implants

Selfahate

Selfahate

Banned
This subhuman wonders why he can't get a acting career
Ofcourse no one want a nerdy currycel with a recessed jaw and shishit skin

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Ironic considering me made a video demonstrating the effects of Mewing on him.

mogs you to utter nonexistance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
he looks good.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
everything is already set up, you either have or you dont. free will and chasing dreams etc etc is all myth. At the end of the day it all comes down to Base Stats and the grace of Allah to be in a good situation.

its just like with girls, if you are ugly there is nothing you can do. if you have no talent or network, there is nothing you can do.

muh konfidunz and go-getter bullshit means nothing if you cant even get your foot in the door. there are literally billions of people on the earth and most of them live in poverty.

It is what it is, 100 years ago there was no such thing as true love or dreams or whatever bullshit, if you werent born into nobility or gentry youwere most likely gonna die in a factory or on a farm. it is what it is.
EDIT: 1:50

JFL @ those girly twink arms no wonder he is incel I thought that was a woman.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and crosshold
everything is already set up, you either have or you dont. free will and chasing dreams etc etc is all myth. At the end of the day it all comes down to Base Stats and the grace of Allah to be in a good situation.

its just like with girls, if you are ugly there is nothing you can do. if you have no talent or network, there is nothing you can do.

muh konfidunz and go-getter bullshit means nothing if you cant even get your foot in the door. there are literally billions of people on the earth and most of them live in poverty.

It is what it is, 100 years ago there was no such thing as true love or dreams or whatever bullshit, if you werent born into nobility or gentry youwere most likely gonna die in a factory or on a farm. it is what it is.

I also have arms like those I m a curry
Arms are cope tho white skinn halo is everything

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
I also have arms like those I m a curry
Arms are cope tho white skinn halo is everything

i am shedding tears for your 6 inch twink wrists

• So Sad
Keep crying for him he has a YouTube page and foids comment “he’s so handsome “

• +1
Keep crying for him he has a YouTube page and foids comment “he’s so handsome “
I m only gonna tell u this once
NEVER EVER BELIEVE WHAT A WOMEN SAYS
THE WASTE MAJORITY OF WOMEN think he is nothing to look at

Genetic and social determinism
Aka balckpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and BigBoy
ye bro just listen to what aspie males have to say jfl at this cope
cuck
U don't even understand the biological differences between man and women

Nigga is so boring and unfunny, and all his video titled have been “Watches ‘random person’ Once” over a year now.

Its all about luck chief. Everthing is set in stone before you do anything. But if you dont do anything you wont know whag your capable of.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
cuck
U don't even understand the biological differences between man and women
Low iq if you think males know better than females do in terms of what they find attractive jfl

Low iq if you think males know better than females do in terms of what they find attractive jfl
They do I m saying they r lying about what they really want

They do I m saying they r lying about what they really want
Ofc I'm not saying "just ask girls about it bro" I'm saying if you got gfs or you are a slayer then you don't need (dis)approval from a bunch of guys on here since obviously they don't know shit