this turkish slayer that looks like chico

what! being aesthetic is a result of smv? :lul:
you sure are retarded. aesthetics comes from good bones tructure, good feature and overall good looks, it has noting to do with smv retard. rather smv (looks part) is a result of aesthetics. you may actually be mega retarded if you think girls would choose black over white. your bio says russian i don't know why you biased bbc so much
every post you've made so far in responce to me has been cope
Yes, aesthetics come from smv not the other way around.
Features that women select for sexually are what is aesthetic. Aesthetic values also change with time (for example, in ancient greece having a micropeen was aesthetic)
If you dont think white women love black men thats your subjective opinion, and the opinion of most white girls is the opposite of yours

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
every post you've made so far in responce to me has been cope
Yes, aesthetics come from smv not the other way around.
Features that women select for sexually are what is aesthetic. Aesthetic values also change with time (for example, in ancient greece having a micropeen was aesthetic)
If you dont think white women love black men thats your subjective opinion, and the opinion of most white girls is the opposite of yours
i never cope, i find no point in coping in life. if the dudes gl id accept it. i don't make money of this guy tbh to begin with or sth like that
attractive features never changes. nature and instincs are not like culture that changes over generations. strong bones dominant behaviour height frame... would be attractive. no girls would be attracted to cuck soyboys cuz society make tbem to be like that. nature doesn't change. you may unlocked a new autistic level to think micropeen is aesthetic tbh it hurts to think reacbing that level of retardness even for me as an autist. and yeah whores and bitches love bbc no one denies that.
g

right has more smv therefore is more aesthetic
If you put the two out on the street and had them do cold approaches/ or in high school, the left would get maybe 50% of the girls, whereas the right would get 75%-95% depending on girls race (95% with white girls)
what the heck are u talking about if any of guys u posted went to same highschool as OP's guy the white guy will outslay them so hard with jb's

• +1
i never cope, i find no point in coping in life. if the dudes gl id accept it. i don't make money of this guy tbh to begin with or sth like that
attractive features never changes. nature and instincs are not like culture that changes over generations. strong bones dominant behaviour height frame... would be attractive. no girls would be attracted to cuck soyboys cuz society make tbem to be like that. nature doesn't change. you may unlocked a new autistic level to think micropeen is aesthetic tbh it hurts to think reacbing that level of retardness even for me as an autist. and yeah whores and bitches love bbc no one denies that.
g
what the heck are u talking about if any of guys u posted went to same highschool as OP's guy the white guy will outslay them so hard with jb's
white girls love black guys and you are both coping. I am white myself and I used to cope with the same bullshit you two are coping, but every cope has an end.

• JFL
white girls love black guys and you are both coping. I am white myself and I used to cope with the same bullshit you two are coping, but every cope has an end.
They might like latinos but i think for jb appeal u must be white , but not bbc ones

• +1
Looks nothing like chico

Mogs Chico to depths of hell. I’m in utter awe of this gigachad

573C5E35 91B1 4382 92C2 D2B586C14058

• +1
Above average but weird name so 6/10

• JFL
He doesn't even look turk he is a overall pretty boy he should have an easy time

• +1