This type of facepuller should be used ONLY if you're getting IMDO

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
Your IMDO will push the mandible forward counteracting the effect of the facepuller on the chin.
If you're not having IMDO, DON'T USE this facepuller!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
Op talks about facial esthétic , not on the functuonnal topic of the Delaire mask.

Also , you made an error , facepulling doesnt affect the chin at all , not at us age .

+ wtf imdo means ?

with that facepullers... how long you have that shit on your face man?

Bullshit ,facepuller need to be used for multiples years befire szeing esthetical results .
You can get 3mm in 6-7months of pulling. Confirmed by studies and the anecdotal experience of Varbrah as well

You can get 3mm in 6-7months of pulling. Confirmed by studies and the anecdotal experience of Varbrah as well

Ive absolutly not readed that brother x ive read that you can gain 0.25mm per month in childs case so i believe its even less in adults .
And no , in every cases of pre and post puberty facepulling , the mask was used 3years minimum.

Can you link me the studie or the topic + thx bro

Ive absolutly not readed that brother x ive read that you can gain 0.25mm per month in childs case so i believe its even less in adults .
And no , in every cases of pre and post puberty facepulling , the mask was used 3years minimum.

Can you link me the studie or the topic + thx bro
Varbrah anecdote https://looksmax.org/threads/how-much-does-having-an-mse-installed-cost-us.66843/post-1192291

I think we read the same study, I can't find it rn, but here some calculations made by a high IQ member for adults https://looksmax.org/threads/how-much-does-having-an-mse-installed-cost-us.66843/post-1192760

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
pulling jaw forward will not make chin appear less recessed?
I read here that the mandible will readjust its position the first 1-3mm. More than that and you'll need imdo or genioplasty

Why? It's the most comfortable version possible, you can wear 24/7/365 and you're able to move the head.

~ 6 months.

View attachment 256253

That is not IMDO, @GoMadAndSTFU @Slayerino , that is standard mandibular body distraction by means of removal of the lower wisdom teeth and a oblique (BSSO type) osteotomy in the angle.

This is IMDO, watch this video:

you will see the differences.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Slayerino and GoMadAndSTFU