This Tyrone Lite mogs!!!!!!!!! JBs will giggle while sharing his BBC

Attachments

• giphy-downsized-large.gif
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
yea he mogs, just imagine this nigga gymcelled (leanmaxxed gymcelled not roidcelled) with better dreads like XXX and better grooming
@MakinMogReturns don't forget me when ur tiktok faomus bro
Dreads? Why? He is not running BBC game lol. His current hairstyle mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Dreads? Why? He is not running BBC game lol. His current hairstyle mogs tbh
Nah I need dreads my appeal with dreads was nuts
9E146A5E 756D 4ABA AFA0 D9211604EC7E
065874B6 57A3 425F 91C5 EE47510882CE
this is max jb appeal hairstyle for prettyboy blacks need this again

I bet his Mom loves him

• So Sad
Reactions: thebrownprettyboy
Check out the Tyrone from Black Adam

He looks good, only bad thing is his height at 5'7 but his face makes up for it as it's not a rope height like 5'5
Dudes still growing if he gets good sleep, food, exercise and vitamins hell grow tall

Dudes still growing if he gets good sleep, food, exercise and vitamins hell grow tall
He's 17 tho don't see him growing much more, if he's really lucky hell be 5'9

You're very ignorant bro. I don't know if you are aware of just how much so but it's starting to irritate me.

The Dunning-Kruger effect effect occurs when a person's lack of knowledge and skills in a certain area cause them to overestimate their own competence. By contrast, this effect also causes those who excel in a given area to think the task is simple for everyone, and underestimate their relative abilities as well.

The Dunning-Kruger effect effect occurs when a person's lack of knowledge and skills in a certain area cause them to overestimate their own competence. By contrast, this effect also causes those who excel in a given area to think the task is simple for everyone, and underestimate their relative abilities as well.
Bro wtf how am I ignorant it is a known fact that most males stop growing at 16/17 ofc there are late bloomers like i grew a bit at 18 but that's not the rule and even then it's not even by an inch

Bro wtf how am I ignorant it is a known fact that most males stop growing at 16/17 ofc there are late bloomers like i grew a bit at 18 but that's not the rule and even then it's not even by an inch

His dad is 5'11. He will be a late bloomer. He just doesn't eat or sleep. He's told me lol. Plus he is low T

View attachment 1918763

View attachment 1918764

His dad is 5'11. He will be a late bloomer. He just doesn't eat or sleep. He's told me lol. Plus he is low T
There are exceptions but it's rare, me saying 5'9 was already being overoptimistic my dad is 6'3 and I'm 18 and 5'8 ur saying I'ma be at least 6'0 by the time I'm 20? Sure hope so but it's unrealistic at this point. Dudes 17 even if he's a late bloomer 1 inch is already too much

There are exceptions but it's rare, me saying 5'9 was already being overoptimistic my dad is 6'3 and I'm 18 and 5'8 ur saying I'ma be at least 6'0 by the time I'm 20? Sure hope so but it's unrealistic at this point. Dudes 17 even if he's a late bloomer 1 inch is already too much

F0e3bb219105061926e433142b3a7540

18-20 most males

I'm not saying it's impossible in fact there was a dude who couldn't serve at 18 due to being a dwarf and had a weird mutation where his plates didn't close and died a giant BUT THOSE GUYS IN THE COMMENTS ARE LESS THAN 5% u can't just count on an improbability, sure if he grows that's good but u can't say I'm the deluded one for considering majority over a minority on facts.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Aren't you a @Chinacurry ?
Maybe I'm a riceman from india?
Maybe I'm neither?

I think it's presumptious to think I'm x or y, especially if u have read any of my high iq posts...

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos