• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, DarkTriadPeerReview and MiroslavBulldosex
Normies pay for sex
You aren’t chad enough to call her out

You gotta run 3dates_for_pu¢¢i.exe

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
You gotta run 3dates_for_pu¢¢i.exe
I run 'are u dtf' game and usually will meet up with a girl once. If there's no pussy, or no obvious sexual attraction I ghost everytime

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and DarkTriadPeerReview
From what I can tell she looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I run 'are u dtf' game and usually will meet up with a girl once. If there's no pussy, or no obvious sexual attraction I ghost everytime
not tryna be a dick but are u attractive enough to run this/have girls agreed to do this and actually pull through?

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
From what I can tell she looks good
Not gl enough for me to bend over backwards and act like a cuck, that shit is straight pathetic
not tryna be a dick but are u attractive enough to run this/have girls agreed to do this and actually pull through?
Enough that I slay on a regular basis from it

I have a decent looking Canadian girl I hook up with on a regular basis as FWBs and usually fuck a new girl every week or two weeks at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
That's why I hate Tinder. You have to wade through prostitutes, bots, attention seekers, scammers and catfishes before you get to the serious people. Even Chad has to do this, don't cope

That's why I hate Tinder. You have to wade through prostitutes, bots, attention seekers, scammers and catfishes before you get to the serious people. Even Chad has to do this, don't cope
About 1/5 of tinder profiles here are hookers, 1/5 deactive accounts

Most girls on it aren't in my city as its pretty non-international which limits me more. There's a pool of shit to sift through ngl