This user needs to be shot in public

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
• Why the fuck do we allow this ugly ass 5’4 chinkoid lab animal to roam the forum? I literally get headaches after reading his 20 IQ posts.

He looks 3.5psl at most, at a whopping stature of 5’4, and yet his retardation is strong enough to delude his nutrient deprived brain into thinking that he is some sort of underrated mogger.

FD386932 42D3 4C21 8D6C 2842D04B0AE2

He is literally the forum’s laughingstock and his low IQ delusion gives him enough confidence to humiliate himself even more by fighting back any criticism of his curry-tier disgusting SMV-less face. While he drops his “clever” 20 IQ comebacks he feels huge surges of dopamine because he truly feels like he is “quieting the haters” and “mogging”
C54FF4C9 8055 401A B7FA F89509BC1AD4

This is because he likely gets bullied and beat up irl too but can’t do shit about it thus feels relieved knowing he can talk back to looksmax users without getting his short ugly ass shoved in a locker like he does irl when talking back.

I really didn’t know what the term “second hand embarrassment” meant until i saw people shitting on him for being deluded then reading this retarded mong‘s shitty ass fucking insults and comebacks for the first time. Then seeing him genuinely act like he blew everyone out of the water after dropping the most infantile, stupid, unfunny, and illogical comebacks. It hurt to read.

Sharing a forum with people like this retarded mouthbreather almost feels insulting, and i can’t see any benefit that comes from letting people like him stay. This guy has been rotting here since the beginning of time yet not a single piece of worthwhile valuable information has come from him. He has remained purely subhuman from beginning to end. He drops the average forum IQ by at least 15 points on his own.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Zradrad, Constantin Denis and 26 others
• Why the fuck do we allow this ugly ass 5’4 chinkoid lab animal to roam the forum? I literally get headaches after reading his 20 IQ posts.

He looks 3.5psl at most, at a whopping stature of 5’4, and yet his retardation is strong enough to delude his nutrient deprived brain into thinking that he is some sort of underrated mogger.

View attachment 1450701

He is literally the forum’s laughingstock and his low IQ delusion gives him enough confidence to humiliate himself even more by fighting back any criticism of his curry-tier disgusting SMV-less face. While he drops his “clever” 20 IQ comebacks he feels huge surges of dopamine because he truly feels like he is “quieting the haters” and “mogging”
View attachment 1450700

This is because he likely gets bullied and beat up irl too but can’t do shit about it thus feels relieved knowing he can talk back to looksmax users without getting his short ugly ass shoved in a locker like he does irl when talking back.

I really didn’t know what the term “second hand embarrassment” meant until i saw people shitting on him for being deluded then reading this retarded mong‘s shitty ass fucking insults and comebacks for the first time. Then seeing him genuinely act like he blew everyone out of the water after dropping the most infantile, stupid, unfunny, and illogical comebacks. It hurt to read.

Sharing a forum with people like this retarded mouthbreather almost feels insulting, and i can’t see any benefit that comes from letting people like him stay. This guy has been rotting here since the beginning of time yet not a single piece of worthwhile valuable information has come from him. He has remained purely subhuman from beginning to end. He drops the average forum IQ by at least 15 points on his own.
Started sweating for a bit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, stevielake, Solidcoin and 5 others
bruh he's a confirmed autist. leave him alone jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Madhate, Shrek2OnDvD and 9 others
the kid is 17, it is expected tho be autistic and not take this autism looksmax shit serious at his age
ok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
the kid is 17, it is expected tho be autistic and not take this autism looksmax shit serious at his age
a single cell from my 12 year old brain produced more intelligent thoughts than his subhuman bacteria brain did his entire life

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, Umbra and 6 others
BcAqNZI.gif

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
with his size it would be very difficult to actually hit him in public

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14905 and prettyboislime
Atleast be a man and mention him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15984 and RODEBLUR
He claims to be Chadlite
2616881 1637840716773

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, HOLYFUARK and 11 others

View attachment 1450701

View attachment 1450700

How you gonna come on here and try saying someone's the forum's laughing stock? You don't speak for me or anybody else. If you want to put something out there have the confidence to do it without pretending other people are behind what you have to say.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15984, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person
How you gonna come on here and try saying someone's the forum's laughing stock? You don't speak for me or anybody else. If you want to put something out there have the confidence to do it without pretending other people are behind what you have to say.
I don’t care about you old cracker. Your soy ass and your gook wife can get shot with him for all i care

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, HOLYFUARK and 3 others
I don’t care about you old cracker. Your soy ass and your gook wife can get shot with him for all i care
Soy? Soy? SOY?!!! I'd f*ck you in the ass till you love me faggot. You couldn't last a day in my world. I'd crush your testicles and eat your children.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: traumatized18yo, Mewton, Warlow and 7 others
Soy? Soy? SOY?!!! I'd f*ck you in the ass till you loved me faggot. You couldn't last a day in my world. I'd crush your testicles and eat your children.
D12C337A 6CDD 40A8 92B4 E2EFC55B7040

• JFL
Reactions: Zradrad, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15099 and 13 others

View attachment 1450701

View attachment 1450700

You sound gay and captivated by him. Perhaps, you envisioned his reaction to one of your threads but it was completely different and hurt your wittle gay feelings and so now you're retaliating attempting a failed alienation against him. I can see through the words you selected and can feel that ache inside your heart and crushed butterflies, gay butterflies, within your gut. Ugh. Get over it, lady-boy. There are guys are there that are into things like you. Try that making his asshole happen Indian-Brit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 7224
You sound gay and captivated by him. Perhaps, you envisioned his reaction to one of your threads but it was completely different and hurt your wittle gay feelings and so now you're retaliating attempting a failed alienation against him. I can see through the words you selected and can feel that ache inside your heart and crushed butterflies, gay butterflies, within your gut. Ugh. Get over it, lady-boy. There are guys are there that are into things like you. Try that making his asshole happen Indian-Brit.
How do you even come up with this shit bro
Funny GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, BigJimsWornOutTires and prettyboislime
no bullshit rodeblur ugly as dog shit no cap my nigga

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 1617
no bullshit rodeblur ugly as dog shit no cap my nigga
man i can just feel the desperate attempts at rep farming in everything you write and it hurts so bad

so painfully unfunny

you're like that one geek in the class that makes the shittiest jokes each time and everyone just goes silent out of pity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
man i can just feel the desperate attempts at rep farming in everything you write and it hurts so bad

so painfully unfunny

you're like that one geek in the class that makes the shittiest jokes each time and everyone just goes silent out of pity
you were supposed to defend urself not describe urself u bacteria brain truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, HOLYFUARK, Deleted member 13754 and 6 others
you were supposed to defend urself not describe urself u bacteria brain truecel
i wasn't supposed to do anything unless i felt like doing it you ugly Paki.

Either way, i succesfully did just what you would've wanted, anyway.

I described someone else, perhaps your reading comprehension just isn't there yet. Makes sense tho, wouldn't be odd next to all the other IQless shit you've done

Atleast be a man and mention him
this, i literally had to get a DM from someone on Discord to realize this thread was even existing atm

you're a low T spineless faggot @prettyboislime

be ashamed

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 5786

View attachment 1450701

View attachment 1450700

We will rise up against the sex havers 🔫

• Why the fuck do we allow this ugly ass 5’4
i'm not 5'4''. and mog you
He looks 3.5psl at most
i don't, i'm much higher
quite specific don't you think?

OP are you alright ?

in any case, that's not true at all, i quieted the haters irl and online but never really had any irl so eh

so all in all shit thread, cheap attempt at psychology which was terrible and not close to reality at all

don't ever type again

Bro at least @ him if you're gonna call him out

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Sharing a forum with people like this retarded mouthbreather
thought i'd share that i nosebreathe btw, dunno but i felt it was important

might not register through your thick nigger skull tho

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
i'm the most confident person on this forum unironically
Unironically you should be the least confident on this forum with that face.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar