This video evokes an emotion I can't describe

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk

The woman with wings is Albedo from the anime overlord. Idk why but watching this video makes me feel like I'm the guy on the bottom screen, I love her but she'll never be real. She'll always be behind the screen.

God I'm so starved for affection...There's nothing worse than chasing something you can never have :hnghn:
Will I ever experience love? I don't know what I'd even do if I loved a woman I'd be so overwhelmed by emotion.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Virgin: The Post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
Virgin: The Post
No I lost my virginity at 16 and fucked multiple girls. Romantically I am 100% virgin, I long for love but I know it isn't real. I never actually had a gf despite my body count.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Kingcel32
No I lost my virginity at 16 and fucked multiple girls. Romantically I am 100% virgin, I long for love but I know it isn't real. I never actually had a gf despite my body count.
shes pretty hot but dont be jerking to these perfect anime girls who dont actually exist. itll fuck up your brain and give you erectile disfunction

is that anime good tho?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and fauxfox
The woman with wings is Albedo from the anime overlord. Idk why but watching this video makes me feel like I'm the guy on the bottom screen, I love her but she'll never be real. She'll always be behind the screen.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
shes pretty hot but dont be jerking to these perfect anime girls who dont actually exist. itll fuck up your brain and give you erectile disfunction

is that anime good tho?
I enjoyed it a lot. Basically follows a guy who gets trapped in an MMO world but instead of that typical save the world shit he's an evil skeleton king doing fucked up shit. I don't even jerk it to this character, it's just that the idea of a woman like this who is so wholly infatuated with me is insane, it makes me heart pump and my shoulders tense up.
It's not the character itself that I love, although I do like her design. It's what she represents. She's infatuated with the MC to an extreme degree, I just want that kind of unconditional love from a beautiful woman IRL. But it doesn't exist (for me). I want her to jump out of the screen and love me because no real woman can.

It's not the character itself that I love, although I do like her design. It's what she represents. She's infatuated with the MC to an extreme degree, I just want that kind of unconditional love from a beautiful woman IRL. But it doesn't exist (for me). I want her to jump out of the screen and love me because no real woman can.

Bump. What emotion do you feel after watching the video?

Look at how he cries while staring at the TV. Within that metal box is a fantasy he can only observe, but never realize.

Doesn’t evoke shit for me dawg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and fauxfox
I watched 3 episodes but it's kinda boring

I'll finish the season because it's better than rotting on here I suppose

Doesn’t evoke shit for me dawg
Interesting, have you ever felt some kind of love for a fiction character before?
I watched 3 episodes but it's kinda boring

I'll finish the season because it's better than rotting on here I suppose
Yea 1st season is the most boring, 4th season is airing rn. Imo the show peaks in it's 2nd season.
I'll recommend you one of my favorite anime instead since you're looking for something to watch: Parasyte: The Maxim

Don't look up any spoilers, watch it blind. It's in my top 5 of all time unlike Overlord.

Interesting, have you ever felt some kind of love for a fiction character before?
Love? No, but I related to a lot of characters. I always feel like Arthur from Joker all the time at work.

• +1
>”This video evokes an emotion I can't describe”
>Proceeds to write essays describing it.

• JFL

Yea 1st season is the most boring, 4th season is airing rn. Imo the show peaks in it's 2nd season.
I'll recommend you one of my favorite anime instead since you're looking for something to watch: Parasyte: The Maxim

Don't look up any spoilers, watch it blind. It's in my top 5 of all time unlike Overlord.
Parasite is my fav as well

Best shit ever made. I can't wait to rewatch it in 5 years when I forget some of it

Genuinely the best set of content I've ever watched besides The Boys show

• +1
Watch the video. How does it make you feel?
I long for a woman who'll never exist. Fictional characters mog real woman so hard they can actually love you