this video is bp

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Posted before but yea its fucking brutal, non-nt pill gone out the window also.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
He just like me fr

• +1
Reactions: gigell
All that matters is looks to society.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
All that matters is looks to society.
i convinced myself muh my ntness or at least any of it i had left was important and that my soul was important but yeah looks is all that matters

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and murdah
god is a fucking retard

• WTF
Reactions: LancasteR
its everything
Cope. Low functioning autism to the point where you can‘t properly function socially and are restricted in actions, is much worse than being unattractive or plain looking.

Cope. Low functioning autism to the point where you can‘t properly function socially and are restricted in actions, is much worse than being unattractive or plain looking.
to the person yes, but as you see by the comments society finds you endearing. the top fucking comment is its sad because hes attractive. they would literally fuck a dead corpse if it were beautiful. its so blackpilling.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
to the person yes, but as you see by the comments society finds you endearing. the top fucking comment is its sad because hes attractive. they would literally fuck a dead corpse if it were beautiful. its so blackpilling.
Doesn‘t matter how society perceive you if you can‘t even fathom and perceive, lest even understand it correctly. His looks are of zero use. He can‘t properly integrate.

Psl god moggs O Alien

• +1
Doesn‘t matter how society perceive you if you can‘t even fathom and perceive, lest even understand it correctly. His looks are of zero use. He can‘t properly integrate.
you didnt read a word i said. to him personally it must be hell. but we live for society. for validation. it is what makes us feel alive. and that society doesnt mind if you are anything as long as your beautiful. serial killer, child abuser, rapist you can kill god himself but if you are beautiful you will always be romanticized. he could breed with a stacy if he wanted to and his purpose is found. i would rather be retarded than live the way i do now. being conscious of my subhumanity. i envy him.

All these bones just to be giga aspie :feelsbadman:

• JFL
you didnt read a word i said. to him personally it must be hell. but we live for society. for validation. it is what makes us feel alive. and that society doesnt mind if you are anything as long as your beautiful. serial killer, child abuser, rapist you can kill god himself but if you are beautiful you will always be romanticized. he could breed with a stacy if he wanted to and his purpose is found. i would rather be retarded than live the way i do now. being conscious of my subhumanity. i envy him.
I would never trade a healthy ability to perceive and consciously decide things just for looks. Look at this dude, I wouldn‘t envy him. In a way he‘s also suffering, not just because of his low functioning autism but because it‘s also hard on his family.
I hope you can find a middle ground/compromise in your way of thinking. It’s not normal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and lilith
Doesn’t this destroy every mewing coper? Nigga is legit mouth breathing autist yet bone mogs 90% of the male population jfl.

IMG 7208

“Gotta keep my tongue on the roof of my mouth brooo! Gotta lock in!”

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
  • JFL
I am curious if the woman who help him fuck him, loooolllll

I am curious if the woman who help him fuck him, loooolllll
Imagine mentally retarted stacy that looks like Adriana Lima that you have to care for.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and murdah