this video is prime example of PSL autism

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner

the ricecel in the beggining would NOT be incel irl. many white and ethnic girls have an asian fetish.

people who make these edits are probably sub 3 psl basement dwellers who are completely detached from reality.

the only scientifically proven incel men are sub 5 psl meds like greeks and italians. any other race has a niche.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, sudanguy, strawberrymushroom and 4 others
the only scientifically proven incel men are sub 5 psl meds like greeks and italians. any other race has a niche.
retarded take

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BetterOffDead, butterworld, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
meds are heavily sought after by north europe girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, sub5c3l and InnerVoid
meds are heavily sought after by north europe girls
this literlly never happened. NE girls see most meds as deathnic subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
this video gave me cancer

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
You didn't mention curry. It's basically like a disability in the west

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and sub5c3l
cope. many curries can pull cute white girls nowdays.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Zonar and sub5c3l
agreed , italian/greek men arent incel

You never left your basement

Didn't watch the full video yet, but did anyone notice the laser at the very start? I think some sniper is getting ready to dome one of them :lul:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I have lived in North Italy, the difference in treatment was night and day. Like girls going out of their way and approaching me or giving me strong iois at the very least, the med halo was real. Here in south i'm invisible
Yeah, being indian is law in north italy.

yeah the edits are pure brainrot, apart from his height the asian guy in the video is actually in the upper percentiles of his ethnicity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and St.TikTokcel
yeah the edits are pure brainrot, apart from his height the asian guy in the video is actually in the upper percentiles of his ethnicity
makes u wonder how much of a loser the creators are

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
I swear this is some weird sexual fetish where the "ugly" man gets rejected and ridiculed, and the handsome guy steal all his potential partners and have sex for the virtue of being facially attractive.

It's the same thing with blacked/bleached, or small dick/big dick, except the fixation is on facial attractiveness. Really weird to see it unfold, and ngl I'm kinda into it as well (just imagining I were the chad).

• +1
makes u wonder how much of a loser the creators are

i always just assume its a 5'5 indian kid that recently learned about bpill OR its a 5'5 indian adult who has been orbiting bpill for a long time

regardless its over for them

• JFL
I swear this is some weird sexual fetish where the "ugly" man gets rejected and ridiculed, and the handsome guy steal all his potential partners and have sex for the virtue of being facially attractive.
and the ugly man isnt even that ugly anyway. we here know who the real incels are

why laugh at me then
I laugh at everything. Was probably something retarded that I was thinking about when typing, but already forgot :lul:

Now that i think about it

This weird song + showing male models is very gay......

• JFL