This video proves men value looks more than women

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
HTN-chadlite white guy asking 100 women for sex and they all reject him

Yet most of these women are dating fat normies, and they still reject him?

If a staceylite asked 100 men for sex, most of them would say yes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, buflek, AutisticGymcel and 14 others
Muh looks, muh ascension

Meanwhile htn-chadlite white guy gets rejected by 100 women :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, mb2007, 0S4MA and 9 others
If a fucking stacy approached me in public, I'd be pretty fucking skeptical.

I'd fuck her dont get me wrong, but I'd be very wary and suspicious, not least because I'm a 4/10 ricecel.

I'd be thinking...she's gonna try to sell me something or use me in a tiktok video... no way she's down to bang just like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Richard_Hungwell, Mewton and 9 others

I'd fuck her dont get me wrong, but I'd be very wary and suspicious, not least because I'm a 4/10 ricecel.

I'd be thinking...she's gonna try to sell me something or use me in a tiktok video... no way she's down to bang just like that
But why would 100% of women reject a white chadlite if they care about looks lmao

Most of these women are dating fat normies

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
But why would 100% of women reject a white chadlite if they care about looks lmao

you probably haven't caught on yet but being white is a severe handicap in the west, so it brings him down to subhuman-low ltn status @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, jué and 14 others
Isnt this harrasment or some shit lmao 😭

still based

Over if your not raping women in 2024

• Woah
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Klasik616, JoshuaG and 1 other person
NT pill

• +1

Because they can probably sense its a social experiment?

Also, he tried it in broad daylight and the targets all have some other shit on their minds.

He would have a much better success rate if he did this in a nightclub or something.

Oh and he looks below 5'11. Over if in a top 10 USA state.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, borismonster, mb2007 and 6 others
Are you retarded?

• JFL
fat balding jolly ltn - mtn is the meta. Always has been.

• +1
I've never said water before but this is the most wet ass water thread I ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Klaas Vaaker
A lot of incel pea brains in here

• JFL
Because they can probably sense its a social experiment?

Also, he tried it in broad daylight and the targets all have some other shit on their minds.

He would have a much better success rate if he did this in a nightclub or something.

Oh and he looks below 5'11. Over if in a top 10 USA state.
But people here say women will approach you if you are chadlite

Yet a white chadlite gets 100% rejection rofl

• JFL
But people here say women will approach you if you are chadlite
In theory only.
In practice it's probably BS.
You're supposed to use your good looks on OLD or seduce some colleague in the workplace / nightschool...not make cringe social experiment videos.

• +1
Men caring less about a woman's looks is the greatest blackpill cope ever. Only fools believe it.

Most plain looking guys who achieve a good level of success(lawyers, doctors etc.) usually start dating/marrying hotter women, hotter than themselves. Men will do absolutely anything and will sacrifice absolutely everything for a chance to fuck and reproduce with a female specimen of high genetic quality, even if said woman is mediocre when it comes to everything else.

Now obviously women can very easily get casual sex from a guy who is hotter than them, because men are fine with sleeping with less attractive women as long as it doesn't require effort and investment on their part. But when high investment/effort is required like in the case of long term relationships/marriage, men are much much pickier about a woman's beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, borismonster, Xangsane and 3 others

chadlite on org

this foid even heightmogs him lmao at mental handicaps in this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, IAMNOTANINCEL and Klaas Vaaker
Maybe they don’t want to be trafficked lmao??? Who tf goes up to strangers and asks if they want to have sex 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Men caring less about a woman's looks is the greatest blackpill cope ever. Only fools believe it.

Most plain looking guys who achieve a good level of success(lawyers, doctors etc.) usually start dating/marrying hotter women, hotter than themselves. Men will do absolutely anything and will sacrifice absolutely everything for a chance to fuck and reproduce with a female specimen of high genetic quality, even if said woman is mediocre when it comes to everything else.

Now obviously women can very easily get casual sex from a guy who is hotter than them, because men are fine with sleeping with less attractive women as long as it doesn't require effort and investment on their part. But when high investment/effort is required like in the case of long term relationships/marriage, men are much much pickier about a woman's beauty.
Legit, men care more about looks than women

You see it in old rich guys, they are dating young models

Meanwhile old rich women are dating old fat guys :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, watah, Klaas Vaaker and 1 other person
sure bud wait a second let me send my face on an incel forum where i say nigger. iq on this forum couldnt get any lower
Yes you are incel while some fat oofy doofy is slaying

How do you cope

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and piec

I'd fuck her dont get me wrong, but I'd be very wary and suspicious,
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

Did he actually just walked up and said it

Holy fuck I just watched it he did 🤣🤣

I mean yeah, if he tried anything other than straight rapist game he'd have done 10x better

• JFL
  • +1
Did he actually just walked up and said it

Holy fuck I just watched it he did 🤣🤣

I mean yeah, if he tried anything other than straight rapist game he'd have done 10x better
Yet most men would accept if a staceylite asked

Muh looks theory

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Gaygymmaxx
Yet most men would accept if a staceylite asked

Muh looks theory
What?

A Stacy can't physically overpower you

And women are all crazy

So it wouldn't be the same whatsoever, men would say yes because they aren't afraid of the woman being nuts and killing them afte

For men this behavior is an indication of insanity,

for women, it's a tad bit more slutty than they always are 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and SidharthTheSlayer
Hes definitely htn-chadlite lmao

Post your indian face for comparison
View attachment 3026802
Yeah this guy is definelty good looking.
What's wrong with people thinking everyone going to look like a 10/10 in motion udner any lighting.
Even psl god can't be always super.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, DeadTrees and Klaas Vaaker

its all about personality brah :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Gaygymmaxx
What?

A Stacy can't physically overpower you

And women are all crazy

So it wouldn't be the same whatsoever, men would say yes because they aren't afraid of the woman being nuts and killing them afte

For men this behavior is an indication of insanity,

for women, it's a tad bit more slutty than they always are 🤣
Yet women go home with guys from tinder all the time, explain that?

• +1

you didnt need a video to explain this its common knowledge

• JFL
Yet women go home with guys from tinder all the time, explain that?
We are discussing the social perception of a woman vs a man being extremely overt about their intentions in a specific scenario

This is not relevant.

• +1

Men care more about looks than women. Having said that, men have very much lower standards than women. Women care mostly about looks, but if you have status and money, that is considered. The degree to which women care about things other than looks depends on their age. Prime age foids are almost entirely driven by looks for the subject of their lustful love.

There's no job a woman can have that will make a dick hard, so a woman's looks is all that she has.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Costcosuperstore and mrdouchebag
Men care more about looks than women. Having said that, men have very much lower standards than women. Women care mostly about looks, but if you have status and money, that is considered. The degree to which women care about things other than looks depends on their age. Prime age foids are almost entirely driven by looks for the subject of their lustful love.

There's no job a woman can have that will make a dick hard, so a woman's looks is all that she has.
Why do most women date oofy doofy guys then

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Ukraine1 and Lookologist003
Why do most women date oofy doofy guys then
I think you're trolling. "Joined March 2021", did you slip into a coma? There are greycels that joined this year who are more developed.

• JFL
I think you're trolling. "Joined March 2021", did you slip into a coma? There are greycels that joined this year who are more developed.
How do you explain that women are settling with subhumans in relationships?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, borismonster and Lookologist003
I worked in a very rich area in Texas called shops at legacy where it’s all these upscale restaurants.

I never saw a single Chad.

Majority of the women there were with not so good looking men…

But the man had money

• +1
In a club they wouldn’t reject him but asking them like that outside with no previous interactions makes sense they would think he is a weirdo despite his looks you need to be at least a chad+ to be successful in this situation and even then still rejections

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, borismonster, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Not black is a failo. Anything else?

• +1
water, when you are attractive, women hate you

if this was fat oofy doofy doing same thing, most girls would've agreed to have sex with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, borismonster, DeadTrees and 1 other person

Men believe women think and feel like them. Women believe men think and feel like them. Projection.

@MoggerGaston not only you are autistic but low IQ If you believe the bullshit you write. I've seen worse looking men than you slay IRL, but of course they mog you in NTness and social circle into oblivion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, borismonster, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Is it because of feminism these days that women like to be in control and holding the wheel? Chads see right through this, don't respect her and can easily replace her. Where as ugly cunts can't, equivalent is MTB's+ can.
Men believe women think and feel like them. Women believe men think and feel like them. Projection.

@MoggerGaston not only you are autistic but low IQ If you believe the bullshit you write. I've seen worse looking men than you slay IRL, but of course they mog you in NTness and social circle into oblivion.
Why did you leave mate? You should see how I look now.

@Credit goes to @ascension

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ascension
Is it because of feminism these days that women like to be in control and holding the wheel? Chads see right through this, don't respect her and can easily replace her. Where as ugly cunts can't, equivalent is MTB's+ can.

Why did you leave mate? You should see how I look now.
View attachment 3027173
@Credit goes to @ascension
Most women are insecure with low confidence tbh

• +1
So many incel clowns here say a GL guy can do anything and still slay

Meanwhile this guy gets 100 rejections jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, borismonster and DeadTrees
Is this supposed to be a joke?
>G-g-g-guise look at this jewtube video - it proves foids care about looks less than men even though the evidence proving the opposite is overwhelming

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, borismonster and Deleted member 72072
>G-g-g-guise look at this jewtube video - it proves foids care about looks than men even though the evidence proving the opposite is overwhelming
@ambi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72072
>G-g-g-guise look at this jewtube video - it proves foids care about looks than men even though the evidence proving the opposite is overwhelming
Yet most women are dating fat normies jfl

Stay incel

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and DeadTrees
  • JFL
No, but what the fuck does this have to do with the discussion, retard?
Because you live in some shithole in india

Go outside in a western city and see all subhumans with attractive girls

• +1