• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Johanjohan
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Johanjohan
Many such cases... :coffee:

Oofy doofy is law in the 2020s now, boyo. Accept it.

Women aren't stupid. They do eventually wake up. They know that tall chads and chadlites are incredibly narcissistic and won't treat her well in an LTR because of his plentiful options. Women know they won't mean that much to him at the end of the day because he can easily replace her. So, they date an oofy doofy guy instead who will worship the ground she walks on...and she can still cheat on him on the side with whatever attractive guy she wants from dating apps or an ex from her past that she's still in love with or whatever. Women nowadays are getting their needs met from multiple different men (delegating) instead of trying to get everything from just one man. Smart on their part tbh...even if it's messed up. Most modern women are "boss babes" thanks to feminism and want all the power and control in a relationship now.

Only like high school girls and college girls are still in their "trying to date chad" phase...the older women have enough experience and heartbreak under their belt to know better and so they start pursuing the betas or oofy doofies for long-term security and investment.

you probably haven't caught on yet but being white is a severe handicap in the west, so it brings him down to subhuman-low ltn status @St.TikTokcel
Honestly...true.

I live in Canada, and Just Be Ethnic is law here pretty much...

Ethnics get all the scholarships, bonuses, benefits, affirmative action, preferential treatment in university admissions and job hiring, etc...meanwhile there are none for whites.

Pretty much any workplace you go to in Canada, it's all women and ethnic men. The white men are lucky to get a job as a garbageman.

Whenever I go outside, I always see Indian dudes with fresh haircuts, nice clothes, nice cars...and there's usually an Indian desi baddie by their side...

Meanwhile, over the past few years especially, I see more and more disheveled-looking white men walking around alone everywhere...and many of them look like they're struggling with addictions/homelessness.