This video puts into perspective what they think of us (Dating coach scammers, grifters and chads)

Liferuiner

Liferuiner

Bronze

These Andrew Tate wannabes that outline who as a man you have to bring value to the table etc. it's all bullshit.

One thing I'll say is I'd rather be an attractive guy than an attractive woman because there's more to life that way, one guy doesn't just think to himself, "Oh yeah he's world champion but only in America" etc.

As a man you get to reach the pinnacles, as a woman no matter how many women's championships you win there will always be the biological limit and some guy will say, "Well, so much for a woman, I could beat her, if only she fought males"

As a man you are more capable and you can do more things compared to a woman, as a woman you can't even survive in the natural world outside of external forces which is men. If you didn't have a man to protect you as an attractive woman, you'll get raped.

As a man you can get stronger and compete in the top so you know the strengths and weaknesses and you also have good potential in an unlawful society.

You can rape, you can fight, doesn't do anything to you except few bruises if you're really focused on fighting. You don't get pregnant, etc. You can cheat all you want because you don't have to depend on someone to protect you, you can do it yourself.

Anyway in this video all of what he's saying is bullshit, you don't have to bring value to the table and if Tate did anything this guy did nothing. Being good looking is valuable enough for a man too, the other things aren't worth comparing because you simply can't prove you're dangerous in the top as a woman because there is always some guy who's better than you and has more potential overall.

I think his video shows the grifter personality perfectly, the guy sees what's viral and the same old bullshit, "switch clicked in me" etc. it's the same old, if you watch this video word to word it's easy to see.

Really good way to spot a grifter is to see if they count loneliness and missing friends as depression, at that point you know they're faking depression. As a grown man average looking men should already be able to know that they lack sex and not friends bugging them all the time, people are just to be dealt with unless it's for sex, needing friends to play in some video game where people with no friends are playing, is a sign of weakness, you're just a trash player in reality.

People just need friends to get things, they are to be used, to satisfy our needs and desires. If our friends weren't funny we won't be friends or if they weren't sexy or intelligent or smart or just weird in a way we like, we wouldn't be friends because we'll get bored.

Unconditional love doesn't exist, if some girl or friend tortured you, you would realise how delusional you were being.

self help guides and dating coach is just to make profit from someone that is desperate