This video was the birth of the modern "tatted festival going madlad with an undercut" era

6ft4

Kraken

8 Years later, has this breed moved on and settled down now to be replaced by tiktok prettyboys who never leave their house but somehow dominate the social hierarchy just by foids being aware of their existence online?
I haven't been to a mainstream music festival since 2015 so I'm not too sure what's going on
I will likely return to Ireland at 30 years old when I'm fully looksmaxxed and have spent thousands on skin recovery treatments and attempt to pull JBs at a festival
I'm currently in no mans land lookswise

@ChickenAndRiceBrah

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, n0rthface, Moggable and 4 others
that's how i dance @looksmaxxer234 could i make it on tiktok with those moves

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
at least someones enjoying themself

mirin his moves:lul::lul:

fuck tiktok prettyboys

• Ugh..
Reactions: Johanjohan

8 Years later, has this breed moved on and settled down now to be replaced by tiktok prettyboys who never leave their house but somehow dominate the social hierarchy just by foids being aware of their existence online?
I haven't been to a mainstream music festival since 2015 so I'm not too sure what's going on
I will likely return to Ireland at 30 years old when I'm fully looksmaxxed and have spent thousands on skin recovery treatments and attempt to pull JBs at a festival
I'm currently in no mans land lookswise

@ChickenAndRiceBrah

jfl I remember this exact fucking video
this breed will forever be what I look to as ideal, prettyboys are too androgynous and pathetic to ever idolise or emulate

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Deleted member 17829
this is the sort of archetype Ive always aspired to looksmax to- excpet for maybe the tattoos because I prefer a high class look.

Mad how much the world has changed in just 10 years tbh- these days people wouldnt even be relaxed and enjoying themslves at a festival just obsessed with getting the IG/snap story in. Not that i can really blame them when IG is basically your SMV these days- just a bit sad

• +1
Reactions: justbegan, ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 17829
this is the sort of archetype Ive always aspired to looksmax to- excpet for maybe the tattoos because I prefer a high class look.

Mad how much the world has changed in just 10 years tbh- these days people wouldnt even be relaxed and enjoying themslves at a festival just obsessed with getting the IG/snap story in. Not that i can really blame them when IG is basically your SMV these days- just a bit sad
agreed

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and Deleted member 18244

I remember in my final year of uni I had plans to go to festival in Croatia that summer with mates. I mentooned before I did a steroid cycle that year well I had planned to get shredded and jacked as i possibly could then walked around the beach in croatia with everyone mirin- the image of me being that jacked at a fesitval in the sunshine on the beach gave me motivation every single day i was wokring out cos i wanted to experience that reality so badly.

well covid struck and cancelled bpoth the festival and my roid cycle and i was relagted to poverty home workouts in my garden at my paretns house- still did the cut and got kinda shredded tho. But fuakr what could have been - mayeb i wouldve jsut norwooded and turned into a bloated monster laughing stock though

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer and ChickenAndRiceBrah
I remember in my final year of uni I had plans to go to festival in Croatia that summer with mates. I mentooned before I did a steroid cycle that year well I had planned to get shredded and jacked as i possibly could then walked around the beach in croatia with everyone mirin- the image of me being that jacked at a fesitval in the sunshine on the beach gave me motivation every single day i was wokring out cos i wanted to experience that reality so badly.

well covid struck and cancelled bpoth the festival and my roid cycle and i was relagted to poverty home workouts in my garden at my paretns house- still did the cut and got kinda shredded tho. But fuakr what could have been - mayeb i wouldve jsut norwooded and turned into a bloated monster laughing stock though
fuark that sucks hard fella
one of the best things about being a bit more oldcel is my entire uni experience was before covid so not completely ruined
tbh my first cycle was similar I had a lads holiday in Zante in 2018, made sick gains and looked sick, had 0 sides and I did get girls mirin but the only actual slay on that holiday was some chav who I likely could have pulled even when I was skinnyfat

I remember before covid I had a very similar dream.

its so bad now. Huge shift in even the past 2 years. Influencer culture is legit cancer