Love exists

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 6400, dude bro man and 25 others
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1553, RedPilledStemcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Nibba, RedPilledStemcel and 4 others
Holy fuck, why?

Stacys are good sex partners but never good gf/ wife material.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Idontknowlol, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
male models date beckies and normies have to date whales, wtf is that imbalance

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, shimada and Deleted member 616

He also fucked her, and she’s married.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, kobecel, LooksJourney and 6 others
Women date up, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Damo the incel and Deleted member 906
Would reject irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, kobecel, FatmanO and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
looksmatch in 2019

• JFL
Reactions: You
Stop your coping

I legit can’t watch this video anymore it drives me crazy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limerencel, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 439
Love exists
It doesn't m8. Sorry to burst ur bubble
Least not long term love. Women r designed to love u for like 4 years max before they find someone else. That's just biology and evolution

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, x30001, Lumbersexual and 2 others
Least not long term love. Women r designed to love u for like 4 years max before they find someone else. That's just biology and evolution
It was a shitpost bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
I know u have a gf so ur a huge hypocrite then
And she knows my views on love. I've been quite direct about the fact I only want a relationship to fulfil my perceived moral obligations.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, Michael Myers, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, Kill_Jew and 3 others
Hey he actually looks good in that pic

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Dude what are u on about
Have u lost ur mind
You know I'm a Conservativecel bro this should hardly be a surprise. Moral obligation to marry and raise children.

You know I'm a Conservativecel bro this should hardly be a surprise. Moral obligation to marry and raise children.
Lol if u think she's gonna care about that long term. She's in love with u atm and is willing to go along with it to keep u, but when she becomes inconvenienced with married life to someone she has grown tired of (as all women do no matter what u look like) she will leave bro.

Watch ur back and don't be so naive

• +1
Lol if u think she's gonna care about that long term. She's in love with u atm and is willing to go along with it to keep u, but when she becomes inconvenienced with married life to someone she has grown tired of (as all women do no matter what u look like) she will leave bro.

Watch ur back and don't be so naive
Obviously you take legal precautions to stop that fucking you over if it does happen. Not all marriages fail though tbh, at least not when you do things properly.

And even if tbh I'd rather get brutally divorce raped than never try in the first place.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Obviously you take legal precautions to stop that fucking you over if it does happen. Not all marriages fail though tbh, at least not when you do things properly.

And even if tbh I'd rather get brutally divorce raped than never try in the first place.
Not sure if ur brave or stupid but either way good luck, ur gonna need it.

Meanwhile I'm going to save my sperm to create ubermensch and chemically castrate myself with roids so I don't feel anything towards women

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
Not sure if ur brave or stupid but either way good luck, ur gonna need it.

Meanwhile I'm going to save my sperm to create ubermensch and chemically castrate myself with roids so I don't feel anything towards women
Tbh if my sons aren't 6'5" gigamoggers I'll go er

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 39
Tbh if my sons aren't 6'5" gigamoggers I'll go er
I'm pretty low sentience atm. Not really upset not really happy just kinda drifting thru life.
Tbh nothing wrong but nothing's right either.
Better than ups and downs of a relationship

• +1
I'm pretty low sentience atm. Not really upset not really happy just kinda drifting thru life.
Tbh nothing wrong but nothing's right either.
Better than ups and downs of a relationship
My relationship has always been pretty stable tbh. After a while it's like a natural thing. My gf is like my left arm. A lot of the time you forget it's even there but you use it a lot and can't imagine yourself without it. I don't have ups and downs with my left arm.

Low sentience is a blessing though tbh just ldar until you find something to do.

She is ugly lol

• +1
I thought we are bodies aren’t we?

• +1
  • +1
Would you have said the same a few months ago?

• +1
think the keyword here is "was"

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 439
blackpill: most of the models you guys obsess over are closet fags. Their "girlfriends" are beards.

Why do people here obsess over this male model? He looks weird, uncanny even. He looks like a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms and Deleted member 470
You go below your league so she is appreciative, compliant, don't need to work as much to make her feel love and shit. No matter what you are still cashing on your looks level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Not all marriages fail though tbh, at least not when you do things properly.
Thats what every deluded person who believed in "love" and "marriage" said before getting divorce raped/accused/got his life ruined.
Most marriages fail, and you aren't that different or superior from normshits in that regard to circumvent this demise. And even if somehow you didn't get separated due to your superior moral obligation, you will end up posting on r/deadbedrooms.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Lumbersexual, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Thats what every deluded person who believed in "love" and "marriage" said before getting divorce raped/accused/got his life ruined.
Most marriages fail, and you aren't that different or superior from normshits in that regard to circumvent this demise. And even if somehow you didn't get separated due to your superior moral obligation, you will end up posting on r/deadbedrooms.
Rates are much lower for people that abstain before marriage, and also much lower when you wait longer before getting married.