This was my lower third at age 14. How is it? Is it worth going low bodyfat again?

NukethisWorldAlready

NukethisWorldAlready

Founding father of r/truerateme, incels, looksmax
This has been the lowest body fat I have ever been in my life, thats why I am asking.

I am 25 today and been fat since I have been 15 (10-35kg above what my ideal weight was supposed to be).

Do you think this lower third is bad/good? The chin seems good to me, what about the jaw? Is it too narrowish?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
how the fuck are we supposed to know what happend to your face in the past 11 years

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingcel32, Celexawer, Racky and 13 others
how the fuck are we supposed to know what happend to your face in the past 11 years

you supposed to tell me whether it is worth going low bf again based on the pic i posted. Read title

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
Greycel and joined in 2018
Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma, Kingcel32, NeedToSucceed and 3 others
jaw width isn't good but chin height is good bro

• Love it
Reactions: NukethisWorldAlready
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy and Anchor_Ship
jaw width isn't good but chin height is good bro
am i a good candidate for masseter hypertrophy through chewing? :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
This has been the lowest body fat I have ever been in my life, thats why I am asking.

I am 25 today and been fat since I have been 15 (10-35kg above what my ideal weight was supposed to be).

Do you think this lower third is bad/good? The chin seems good to me, what about the jaw? Is it too narrowish?

View attachment 1649660
nigga ur telling me u cant go low bf just for the sake of not being fat?
swear.... this is the perfect site for u then bro

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

View attachment 1649660
Go low body fat, and then you'll see. You want us to use a magic crystal ball to predict how your face will be when you're low body fat without even knowing what your face currently looks like? Go low body fat, ask for a rating and ask for your facial failos and halos, then. Then fix your failos and you'll be good. Unless you're short, then that's a whole ass different story

Niggas will literally do anything but actually lose weight lol

• +1
Reactions: NukethisWorldAlready
Lol at comparing a barely pubescent lower third with your current one at 25. You do realize it gains mass even after 18?

Lol at comparing a barely pubescent lower third with your current one at 25. You do realize it gains mass even after 18?
lifefuel for my good eye area weak lower third having ass, I'm 15.

lifefuel for my good eye area weak lower third having ass, I'm 15.
Yes but if it's weak already, it probably won't be that great even later. Depends how weak though. Usually a good lower third in the teens turns into a great one later. A weak (average) one turns into a slightly above average one.

Yes but if it's weak already, it probably won't be that great even later. Depends how weak though. Usually a good lower third in the teens turns into a great one later. A weak (average) one turns into a slightly above average one.
mine is average, it's not weak or anything

OK. It'll get a bit more robust and so will your cheekbones most likely but don't expect anything crazy

you supposed to tell me whether it is worth going low bf again based on the pic i posted. Read title
It s worth going low body fat again.
Even lower than you were in the picture.
But picture is still good. Go for it.
Strive motherfucker, strive

What about a great lower third at 16? I have a 6psl lower third

Bump

Boyos tell me whether it looks decent for that age.

Better than my jaw :ogre:

You would get a little improvement but if you are fat now you seem to be lucky with not having a real pudgy face.

You would get a little improvement but if you are fat now you seem to be lucky with not having a real pudgy face.

I weigh 240 lbs. On that pic I was 140 lbs. my face is pludgy asf

Frustrated The Sopranos GIF

I weigh 240 lbs. On that pic I was 140 lbs. my face is pludgy asf

Frustrated The Sopranos GIF
the answer to the question "is it worth it to lose weight?" will always and forever be yes, regardless of anything else, the answer is always yes. Whatever your life is like now it's going to be infinitely better lean. count calories, don't worry about retarded diets, don't worry about eating healthy if you CAN'T bring yourself to eat healthy, at the start, just count your calories and do some strength training. Don't listen to anybody telling you that'll never work etc etc, they don't know what they're talking about. Prioritize eating the right amount of calories (lower than what you eat now but NOT insanely low, do NOT worry about doing it fast.) comfort over anything, because nothing matters if you're just going to give up one week in, literally not one thing matters if what you're doing is going to result in failure and you staying fat.

the answer to the question "is it worth it to lose weight?" will always and forever be yes, regardless of anything else, the answer is always yes. Whatever your life is like now it's going to be infinitely better lean. count calories, don't worry about retarded diets, don't worry about eating healthy if you CAN'T bring yourself to eat healthy, at the start, just count your calories and do some strength training. Don't listen to anybody telling you that'll never work etc etc, they don't know what they're talking about. Prioritize eating the right amount of calories (lower than what you eat now but NOT insanely low, do NOT worry about doing it fast.) comfort over anything, because nothing matters if you're just going to give up one week in, literally not one thing matters if what you're doing is going to result in failure and you staying fat.

Good motivational words, though I have to correct you. Losing weight isn't favorable in any case. Some people simply do not look the best when they are lean.

The slimmer your face gets, the larger will your nose appear.
The slimmer you get, the worse will your eye area get (no longer fat covering your upper eyelid, no fat to fill your undereyes).

Good motivational words, though I have to correct you. Losing weight isn't favorable in any case. Some people simply do not look the best when they are lean.

The slimmer your face gets, the larger will your nose appear.
The slimmer you get, the worse will your eye area get (no longer fat covering your upper eyelid, no fat to fill your undereyes).
no, you're talking about the difference between average and lean
not everyone looks better lean than they do average
EVERYONE looks better average than they do fat