• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PrinceofDarkness, R@m@ and 1 other person
mirin physique

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Now the roids are affecting him :feelsrope:

That much ?
well, I mean sources say he only did test and superdrol, so to get a physique like that from just 2 steroids the dosages would need to be high, and it's not "THAT MUCH" pro bbs use 3,5 grams yes im aware hes not a bb but yeah. if anything he could have done tren mast winny in a cut to get that lean muscular look

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
well, I mean sources say he only did test and superdrol, so to get a physique like that from just 2 steroids the dosages would need to be high, and it's not "THAT MUCH" pro bbs use 3,5 grams yes im aware hes not a bb but yeah. if anything he could have done tren mast winny in a cut to get that lean muscular look
Yeah fair enough. I remember during his peak his bench went from 315 for 2/3 to 390 so probably added Superdrol or anadrol then.

He has that very tight dense look so yeah probably additional compounds. I’m sure it’s similar to what efron was taking in Baywatch.

Is it possible to minimise sides and get a physique like that? Or not worth it for looksmaxxing? I mean in terms of stuff like gyno not hair loss etc which is less harmful

he didn't need much since he was already lifting very early and has good proprtions/insertions. Probably cycled some sarms and a few compounds for size/strength.

@asdvek yes he was born on january 1998

Prettyboy with top tier body

@yandex99 so this doesn’t slay JBs according to
You? Turbo cope

he didn't need much since he was already lifting very early and has good proprtions/insertions. Probably cycled some sarms and a few compounds for size/strength.

@asdvek yes he was born on january 1998
He was most likely taking a similar amount to what other skinny ectomorphs with good proportions like Zyzz and Skywalker took.

Is it possible to minimise sides and get a physique like that? Or not worth it for looksmaxxing? I mean in terms of stuff like gyno not hair loss etc which is less harmful
Even on lots of PEDs it’s very hard to get a physique like this because you need the right proportions, frame and propensity for leanness.

Looking at people like David, Skywalker ect I don’t think you can minimise sides. They all stopped blasting/decended after a few years.

If you’re going to take PEDs for physique, early 20s is probably the best time.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Aloft
He was never natty just like Jeff seid

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ChadL1te
Even on lots of PEDs it’s very hard to get a physique like this because you need the right proportions, frame and propensity for leanness.

Looking at people like David, Skywalker ect I don’t think you can minimise sides. They all stopped blasting/decended after a few years.

If you’re going to take PEDs for physique, early 20s is probably the best time.
I have the right proportions, I’m just saying for general size is it worth it cuz my genetics for size are shit? And not having to deal with too many sides with a massive frame so higher doses?

• Hmm...
He was never natty just like Jeff seid
None of them are. Doesn’t matter since they still have elite genes, with good frames and proportions.

Most people on roids are tomato faced oldcels anyways.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, GunDevilHybrid, Sodoku and 1 other person
I have the right proportions, I’m just saying for general size is it worth it cuz my genetics for size are shit? And not having to deal with too many sides with a massive frame so higher doses?
It depends how you’ll respond to PEDs. Best thing to do is to try the lowest dose possible and work up depending on sides/response.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
It depends how you’ll respond to PEDs. Best thing to do is to try the lowest dose possible and work up depending on sides/response.
Are SARMS effective?

Peak laid mogged the whole forum

• +1
too big for prime female gaze

only appeals to faggots and maybe roasties
Appeals to everyone because he’s 6’2 with a good face. Physique made him a millionaire though.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
Grams of tren tbh. He may not be BIG compared to bodybuilders but his frame does NOT support that amount of muscle without massive amounts of help.

agree

female would like him better with less muscle IMO

I've heard the same from foids I talk to. Dellisola physique was generally the winner. Laid was too dry and freaky.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and albe.ORG
Jeff seid mogs him now despite being 4 years older and doing more gear funny tbh but it’s obvious why

• Hmm...
Some influencers looked significantly better before could be clues that they were running gear in the past and have come off it

Grams of tren tbh. He may not be BIG compared to bodybuilders but his frame does NOT support that amount of muscle without massive amounts of help.

I've heard the same from foids I talk to. Dellisola physique was generally the winner. Laid was too dry and freaky.

Actually, I think his frame does

I'm wrong, nevermind

Actually, I think his frame does

I'm wrong, nevermind
He has wide shoulders and a small waist, but very small joints so just a wide framed ectomorph. The fact that he benched close to 405 with his build was very impressive.

All of these ectomorphs like skywalker and Zyzz were running lots of harsh shit. At best, they would’ve looked like an aesthetic otter mode without PEDs

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
dnr anything but most likely cope

• JFL
Jeff seid mogs him now despite being 4 years older and doing more gear funny tbh but it’s obvious why
Jeff has way superior genetics to David. He probably took less roids than David imo. At 14 he looked freaky.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Was prob blasting 750-1g testosterone propionate/cypionate and superdrol
he was on halodrol just like the rest of jersey crew

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek
too big for prime female gaze

only appeals to faggots and maybe roasties
He doesnt walk around looking that big. Hes abusing lighting, pump and angle in those photos. Without frauding its peak JB appeal
@MaestheticMaso

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and thebuffdon690
Yea no one looks good in this lighting unless u dont have a ml of water in your body
Point is that zoomer on the right is bigger than him

• JFL
Ok so your retarded, got it

When your arm is turned vs from a frontal view its the same size :forcedsmile::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
You're posting a photo of him past his peak, off-cycle after his injury to cope with the fact that the difference between your physique and his is just a bit of lighting. You like doing this cope a lot.

In videos around 2017/2018, he looked big during his day-to-day activities.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, thebuffdon690 and Clavicular