This was the last time i'm conversating with my NT friends

D

Deleted member 62070

Gold
There is this shit at my school called campaign and two class competes for votes and rewards its just dumb shit normies like to do. There was this faggot on the Q&A who didn't say a word cause he's 'mewing' and 'mogging' and just permasquinting. Istg it was just that corny i had to bring it up while watching with the boys who were supposedly my 'friends'. I just commented that he looks autistic and doesnt even look good in the first place (like low mtn), and they basically said "neither do you so stfu". This hurts sm cuz i thought this was my friends and i never commented on their looks too, and i know that im not even remotely ugly in the first place just unsoftmaxxed right now cause of depression. Istg my potencial looks could be even htn i would absolutely boneshakingly mog them to mumbai and back, just not rn.

Lastly my motto, what keeps hopin that i will ascend one day,

IMG 3690

no reply pill hurts more than dnrd or tales from mumbai ngl :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, PROMETHEUS and Deleted member 62070
bad formatting moment, no one wants to read a wall of text
youre right but i was typing all this under one breathtake couldnt care less about formatting on a rant.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
These fuckingg motherfuckerss!! They are like the devil

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
You look beautifull, you cutie!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 62070
I dont get it, normies can be legit so cruel and keep a straight face, No remorse, No self conciousness, nothing. Shit cant be real istg

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Xtra
I dont get it, normies can be legit so cruel and keep a straight face, No remorse, No self conciousness, nothing. Shit cant be real istg
fuck normies i hope they all fuck off and die

• +1
Reactions: gooner888
There is this shit at my school called campaign and two class competes for votes and rewards its just dumb shit normies like to do. There was this faggot on the Q&A who didn't say a word cause he's 'mewing' and 'mogging' and just permasquinting. Istg it was just that corny i had to bring it up while watching with the boys who were supposedly my 'friends'. I just commented that he looks autistic and doesnt even look good in the first place (like low mtn), and they basically said "neither do you so stfu". This hurts sm cuz i thought this was my friends and i never commented on their looks too, and i know that im not even remotely ugly in the first place just unsoftmaxxed right now cause of depression. Istg my potencial looks could be even htn i would absolutely boneshakingly mog them to mumbai and back, just not rn.

Lastly my motto, what keeps hopin that i will ascend one day,

View attachment 2792937
Absolutely brutally traumatising I hope your little gay incel heart can be put back together from the pieces it was shattered into

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Absolutely brutally traumatising I hope your little gay incel heart can be put back together from the pieces it was shattered into
fuck you im neither