This website fucked me up (or maybe the opposite)

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I can’t even jack off to pictures of girls if her maxilla is fucked up or her mandible is recessed or she shows any signs of malocclusion or has a downturned nose, or if her chin is long. I don’t care what her body looks like.

Face is everything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA, Julian, Deleted member 7419 and 4 others
34022013 8FBE 4FD8 AC32 D4EA319AE28B

• JFL
Reactions: f0rmless, RichardSpencel, gamma and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I can’t even jack off to pictures of girls if her maxilla is fucked up or her mandible is recessed or she shows any signs of malocclusion or has a downturned nose, or if her chin is long. I don’t care what her body looks like.

Face is everything.
Tbh i judge people now walking in the street. Yesterday i was the gym looking at few framecel ecto and was saying to myself, poor fucking guys, its over for .

I realized a sense of predestination to ones life structure due to patterns and coping mechanisms developed through childhood trauma. But I never factored physicality into it, only psychology.

Honestly i feel so much empathy for other people now seeing how genetics can be very limiting to life itself. Earlier I was all “haha loser, you don’t work hard enough or push hard enough”. But that was probably an internal dialogue hating my own tendency to be a lazy cunt. Through this process, I kinda started feeling more empathy for myself and thought we are all born different and I’m just gonna use my gifts, maximize areas that I was blessed in and minimize my faults. This is no excuse to let myself go tbh, rather a sense of pride in the time I spent to become my own apex version, instead of the dread and futility in feeling that I need to do something that other people got genetically. Or how epigenetics fucked me up, when I could’ve had straight teeth, a better frame, maybe taller, more forward grown, had a better diet during teenage, played more sport etc. Then I look at other people who have it really bad and I can clearly see that I lucked out tbh and I think to myself, fuck man, its just life man, its unfair. Amor fati.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and defaya
Tbh i judge people now walking in the street. Yesterday i was the gym looking at few framecel ecto and was saying to myself, poor fucking guys, its over for .

I realized a sense of predestination to ones life structure due to patterns and coping mechanisms developed through childhood trauma. But I never factored physicality into it, only psychology.

Honestly i feel so much empathy for other people now seeing how genetics can be very limiting to life itself. Earlier I was all “haha loser, you don’t work hard enough or push hard enough”. But that was probably an internal dialogue hating my own tendency to be a lazy cunt. Through this process, I kinda started feeling more empathy for myself and thought we are all born different and I’m just gonna use my gifts, maximize areas that I was blessed in and minimize my faults. This is no excuse to let myself go tbh, rather a sense of pride in the time I spent to become my own apex version, instead of the dread and futility in feeling that I need to do something that other people got genetically. Or how epigenetics fucked me up, when I could’ve had straight teeth, a better frame, maybe taller, more forward grown, had a better diet during teenage, played more sport etc. Then I look at other people who have it really bad and I can clearly see that I lucked out tbh and I think to myself, fuck man, its just life man, its unfair. Amor fati.
Dnrd essay tbh

• JFL

Face is everything.
just jack off to this hot girl

• JFL
same tbh, nothing does it for me now except for a perfect maxilla

• JFL