This website has rotted my brain

murdah

murdah

JBB and JBW Pilled
I’m so used to the incel lingo used on here, I’ve had 2 Freudian slip’s recently (social suicide). Accidentally called my indian friend a curry and accidentally called my white friend a cumskin. :feelsrope: Has this happened to anyone else?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, BeanletMogger, deepfuckingvalue and 12 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur im sure this happened to you

lol kinda but not to this extent

the only incel lingo i've used with IRLs JFL over text by accident

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Ricky212, Zeruel and 4 others
I’m so used to the incel lingo used on here, I’ve had 2 Freudian slip’s recently (social suicide). Accidentally called my indian friend a curry and accidentally called my white friend a cumskin. :feelsrope: Has this happened to anyone else?
I call Indians and pakis curries irl. When I had a curry paki gf I used to call her “curry” all the time she didn’t get it, but she knew it had to do with her race but she never said anything I didn’t GAF

I once accidentally called a group of Whire people Cumskins in a party and they were confused. I refer to blacks as “BBCs” irl now as well JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, Ryldoo IS COPING, SwissSubhuman and 4 others
Nigga just figured that out.

Have of the "chads" on this forum are just a bunch of subhuman discordmods nigga. Nothing is what it seems...

Nigga just figured that out.

Have of the "chads" on this forum are just a bunch of subhuman discordmods nigga. Nothing is what it seems...
Wtf this gotta do with OP :lul:

pointed to my crush and said “that’s my oneitis” to my friend and she said she was scared of me

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, emo, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
pointed to my crush and referenced her as “oneitis” to my friend and she said she was scared of me
if she searched that up, it would show up as incel lingo

Wtf this gotta do with OP :lul:
Did you not say that this was an incel forum? That seems like OP to me.

Calling niggas stuff like that irl is crazy. Yo ass needs to do a detox rn or its over.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I use expressions like jfl and mfs when writing elsewhere

(english is not my native language)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: no clue and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Freixel
It has happened sometimes and I regret it, people might think I'm an inmature loser (I am).

• JFL
JFL is a normal NT expression
IMG 8549

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Debetro
I said water once:lul::feelswhy:

• JFL
I have to refrain from saying “brutal” or “it’s over” anytime something is brutal or over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
I have said water many times to my sister and she said that’s not normal

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, RecessedChinCel and murdah
I said water to my ex when we were arguing ages ago

Thats all

• JFL
fuck yo friends nigga show me yo black cheeks

I call my black friends bbc and I called an Indian friend Dravidian / Dalit