This website is killing your T and dopamine levels

D

Deleted member 5093

Iron
Been here for 2 days and i already feel like a fucking zombie, what the fuck, the black pills are too much to take in, fuck this, im going out hunting for some drunk bitches, this depressing shit aint worth it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: crosshold, stuckneworleans, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 5 others
lol at blaming this site for that

using technology in general lowers T

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Chad play world warcraft 24/7 and still high T asf, keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, Deleted member 4563, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
Chad play world warcraft 24/7 and still high T asf, keep coping
I play video games all the time and i felt just fine, this webeite is different, depressing...

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 2227
I play video games all the time and i felt just fine, this webeite is different, depressing...

I dont know, BlackPills are not necessarily depressing, only if you are ugly (and other problems).

My subhuman genes make my T and dopamine low

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Been here for 2 days and i already feel like a fucking zombie, what the fuck, the black pills are too much to take in, fuck this, im going out hunting for some drunk bitches, this depressing shit aint worth it.
Yh for normies it can be like that. For me it's the opposite I feel happy here lol.

If you don't want a huge dick pill shoved down your throat you better leave ASAP buddy boyo

The blackpill would not depress me, if i was 18-22. At this age i could still life a good prime with getting surgery.
But now since i am oldcel (26), not even plastic surgery will get me anywhere. The age, and missed experience pill is the most brutal ever.

• +1
Reactions: theA_rab
This is true..I am deleting my account. I think everything has been said about lookmaxing, there is not point of keeping the shitposting forever.

never had any anyway

It's the other way around son,
The thermonuclear blackpills numbs the pain and makes me motivated and higher T.
lol at blaming this site for that

using technology in general lowers T

cavemancel

now imagine being here almost one year

• Woah
Reactions: Catawampus
This forum has actually increased my T levels and stop made me a beta

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Been Blackpilled for years it does nothing to me