This what actually looking like a god gets you

alpha_provider

alpha_provider

Banned
official thread song:

some preliminary notes:
- by "actually looking good", I mean having what it takes to be considered attractive by the vast majority of women, not "being rated a htn/chadlite+" by random subhumans on internet forums based on heavily frauded pics you posted there
- I'm not gonna describe situations from nightclubs and bars since different rules apply there and those are tutorial mode for slaying as a remotely handsome guy; I'm gonna focus on regular, everyday situations where it's not really conventional to engage in flirting, approaching and romantic/sexual escalations
-not commenting encounters leading to sex and relationships since acting like getting those is a great achievement is pretty fucking cringe; this is about debunking the "IOIs don't exist" bullshit

---

so, to start with the actual thread content, this is what you'll be experiencing around (hot, average and below average) women of all ages as a gl guy whenever you leave your home (only a minor fraction of my collected experiences so far; most gl guys here will find this to be extremely relatable, others will try their hardest to cope and claim these mean absolutely nothing and are a figment of my imagination):

1. 99% of them will automatically start fixing their hair when they notice you/walk past you (this usually means nothing, but if it happens ALL the time, the reason for such subconscious reaction is obvious)
2. you'll often catch them freeze and stare at you in disbelief from a distance (borderline creepy)
3. you'll also often notice them getting into that alleviated, super alert state of being, looking like they are facing a life-threatening danger
4. they will start small talk with you in random public places, trying to get you engaged in the convo and hoping it would lead to arranging a date/hanging out of any kind
5. when communicating with you, they'll immediately make sex, looks and your relationship status the main topic of the conversation
6. they'll use higher-pitched voice and try to come off as submissive and vulnerable; don't even have to mention dilated pupils
7. they'll openly ask you about your plans for the evening/weekend even if they just met you
8. they'll ask you random banal questions about random, irrelevant stuff even though it's blatantly obvious they already know the answer
9. they'll become very touchy around you, using every opportunity to lean on you or touch your waist or arms
10. direct compliments about your looks, of course
11. implying you must have endless options when it comes to sex/LTR options
12. spontaneously positioning themselves as close to you as possible
13. they'll enter your dorm room through your window (when your room is on the first floor/accessible that way) at 5 AM and straight get into your bed, gluing themselves next to you and trying to wake you up while caressing your neck, face and certain other body parts
14. they'll leave papers with their phone numbers and cute messages in your studying materials if you find yourself in the same library/study room with them
15. they'll invite you to do just about anything with them without any hesitation
16. they'll compliment you on virtues and skills you don't even really possess
17. they'll make all kinds of excuses to get you to touch them, including asking you to fix their clothes or remove something from their necks
18. when walking past you with a group of friends, they'll slow down and get behind them so they can eyefuck you when you cross paths without their jealous friends noticing (they usually do notice and get fucking triggered, lmfao)
19. they'll literally state they want to, for example, study with you after classes or ask you to help them understand something even though they are top students
20. you'll hear them comment on your looks with their female friends when they walk past you all the time, hoping you'll hear it and act on it some time later or immediately
21. blushing and failing to contain smiles when around you, of course
22. insisting on establishing and maintaining an intense eye-contact (the type that gets subhuman men into trouble when they attempt the same)
23. they'll have no problem telling you that you have a strong sexual aura/appeal and asking you if women often rub their bodies with yours in public transport or in public in general
24. regarding older women such as professors, they'll keep insisting on communicating with you during classes despite the group consisting on 80+ people, to the point where it becomes awkward considering the amount of people present
25. those same older women will not hesitate in touching or even massaging you in rooms full of students, professors or other types of people for extended periods of time (legit caged when this happened to me)
26. they (girls, women) will often give you free stuff and offering to do you a favor without you asking for it
27. they'll often already know who you are and a lot of stuff about you despite never having officially met you before
28. they'll ask your female friends if you were available and ask them for your phone number
29. they'll be very persistent in maintaining communication with you (both irl and via apps) despite you making it pretty clear that you don't care about them at all
30. they'll start telling you about themselves in random public places even though you barely registered their existence
31. they'll try to invite themselves to your place, often implying they are good at sex and giving head (quite a turn off for me, tbh)
32. they'll assume you are taller than you really are
33. they'll completely lose their composure in all imaginable ways when around you
34. related to 30., they'll share their private stuff with you without you even asking
35. looking directly at you when you are in a large group of people and everyone starts laughing for some reason
36. they'll usually never have a reserved body language around you (there are some minor exceptions to this, but i can't bother expanding on underlying reasons for such behavior)
37. they'll openly ask you to comment on their (sexual) body parts
38. they''ll openly ask you about your ideals when it comes to women's looks and sexual preferences and fetishes
39. they'll be extremely forgiving of your mistakes, rude comments or sperg outs of any kind
40. you'll often find out they have been heavily complimenting just about everything about you to other people
41. they'll be extremely interested in your hobbies and passions, no matter how boring or nerdy they might be
42. they'll want to watch you play sports with your friends
43. they'll often suggest/initiate meetings you without any socially acceptable reason for doing that
44. they'll start giggling and pinching their female friends as they walk past you
45. if you've been around them for a while (same study group, uni campus wing etc), but without initiating contact, it will be a matter of time before they start making silent comments (very sensual/sexual, high-pitched-voiced "hi" or "hello, boy", for example) when they get tired of you ignoring them
46. they'll cringe hard at other guys trying to compare or compete with you in any way
47. milfs will often insist on putting food in your mouth during business lunches (just lol at this one, happened more than 5 times to me with different women already)

many more, including more extreme and sexualized examples, but I'm too drunk recall everything and keep typing now. might update this thread when i feel like it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry, incel194012940, Shkreliii and 19 others
Yeah. Happens to me all the time. Very relatable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Skywalker, Pale God and 11 others
Brutal if you will never experience one of these

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, incel194012940, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
You spelled indian wrong

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tiku, sub5c3l, blackout_96_ and 6 others
562b6870f0f64ac540a70657ce14c46e.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901, Shkreliii, Pikabro and 3 others
you must know all this from experience

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tiku, Deleted member 39692, lemonnz and 9 others
Why are people babbling about indians here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Shkreliii, chosen-one and 1 other person
What it really gets you:
- not needing to rely on an internet forum to know where you stand socially

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and the BULL
Umm you wrote all that? Sad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
op i admire your effort on writing 47 incel fantasies may i ask your race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and alpha_provider
op i admire your effort on writing 47 incel fantasies may i ask your race

Native european, white

@Veganist, yeah, quite challenging to write that for someone who's written 4k pages of materials since starting law school

seems like you guys are running out of copes

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Shkreliii and Jarate
What it really gets you:
- not needing to rely on an internet forum to know where you stand socially

What? mirin' the extreme effort to deny stuff like this actually happens to some guys

to know where you stand socially

except i've made exactly 0 posts doubting my rl standing here

What? mirin' the extreme effort to deny stuff like this actually happens to some guys

except i've made exactly 0 posts doubting my rl standing here
point is nobody actually gl needs to post on here for ratings
To all the so called PSL expert rated chadlites here

you gotta love it how resident blackpillers turn to denial the moment they see "blackpilled" content that actually sounds real, unlike those lame reddit larps and edited tinder convos

many here could probably get some attention from women too if they just put themselves out there instead of locking themselves in their basements until they start believing internet = real world

so far im 29/47

• JFL
Reactions: alpha_provider
official thread song:

some preliminary notes:
- by "actually looking good", I mean having what it takes to be considered attractive by the vast majority of women, not "being rated a htn/chadlite+" by random subhumans on internet forums based on heavily frauded pics you posted there
- I'm not gonna describe situations from nightclubs and bars since different rules apply there and those are tutorial mode for slaying as a remotely handsome guy; I'm gonna focus on regular, everyday situations where it's not really conventional to engage in flirting, approaching and romantic/sexual escalations
-not commenting encounters leading to sex and relationships since acting like getting those is a great achievement is pretty fucking cringe; this is about debunking the "IOIs don't exist" bullshit

---

so, to start with the actual thread content, this is what you'll be experiencing around (hot, average and below average) women of all ages as a gl guy whenever you leave your home (only a minor fraction of my collected experiences so far; most gl guys here will find this to be extremely relatable, others will try their hardest to cope and claim these mean absolutely nothing and are a figment of my imagination):

1. 99% of them will automatically start fixing their hair when they notice you/walk past you (this usually means nothing, but if it happens ALL the time, the reason for such subconscious reaction is obvious)
2. you'll often catch them freeze and stare at you in disbelief from a distance (borderline creepy)
3. you'll also often notice them getting into that alleviated, super alert state of being, looking like they are facing a life-threatening danger
4. they will start small talk with you in random public places, trying to get you engaged in the convo and hoping it would lead to arranging a date/hanging out of any kind
5. when communicating with you, they'll immediately make sex, looks and your relationship status the main topic of the conversation
6. they'll use higher-pitched voice and try to come off as submissive and vulnerable; don't even have to mention dilated pupils
7. they'll openly ask you about your plans for the evening/weekend even if they just met you
8. they'll ask you random banal questions about random, irrelevant stuff even though it's blatantly obvious they already know the answer
9. they'll become very touchy around you, using every opportunity to lean on you or touch your waist or arms
13. they'll enter your dorm room through your window (when your room is on the first floor/accessible that way) at 5 AM and straight get into your bed, gluing themselves next to you and trying to wake you up while caressing your neck, face and certain other body parts
14. they'll leave papers with their phone numbers and cute messages in your studying materials if you find yourself in the same library/study room with them
15. they'll invite you to do just about anything with them without any hesitation
17. they'll make all kinds of excuses to get you to touch them, including asking you to fix their clothes or remove something from their necks
18. when walking past you with a group of friends, they'll slow down and get behind them so they can eyefuck you when you cross paths without their jealous friends noticing (they usually do notice and get fucking triggered, lmfao)
19. they'll literally state they want to, for example, study with you after classes or ask you to help them understand something even though they are top students
20. you'll hear them comment on your looks with their female friends when they walk past you all the time, hoping you'll hear it and act on it some time later or immediately
22. insisting on establishing and maintaining an intense eye-contact (the type that gets subhuman men into trouble when they attempt the same)
23. they'll have no problem telling you that you have a strong sexual aura/appeal and asking you if women often rub their bodies with yours in public transport or in public in general
24. regarding older women such as professors, they'll keep insisting on communicating with you during classes despite the group consisting on 80+ people, to the point where it becomes awkward considering the amount of people present
25. those same older women will not hesitate in touching or even massaging you in rooms full of students, professors or other types of people for extended periods of time (legit caged when this happened to me)
26. they (girls, women) will often give you free stuff and offering to do you a favor without you asking for it
27. they'll often already know who you are and a lot of stuff about you despite never having officially met you before
28. they'll ask your female friends if you were available and ask them for your phone number
29. they'll be very persistent in maintaining communication with you (both irl and via apps) despite you making it pretty clear that you don't care about them at all
30. they'll start telling you about themselves in random public places even though you barely registered their existence
31. they'll try to invite themselves to your place, often implying they are good at sex and giving head (quite a turn off for me, tbh)
33. they'll completely lose their composure in all imaginable ways when around you
34. related to 30., they'll share their private stuff with you without you even asking
35. looking directly at you when you are in a large group of people and everyone starts laughing for some reason
36. they'll usually never have a reserved body language around you (there are some minor exceptions to this, but i can't bother expanding on underlying reasons for such behavior)
38. they''ll openly ask you about your ideals when it comes to women's looks and sexual preferences and fetishes
39. they'll be extremely forgiving of your mistakes, rude comments or sperg outs of any kind
40. you'll often find out they have been heavily complimenting just about everything about you to other people
41. they'll be extremely interested in your hobbies and passions, no matter how boring or nerdy they might be
43. they'll often suggest/initiate meetings you without any socially acceptable reason for doing that
44. they'll start giggling and pinching their female friends as they walk past you
45. if you've been around them for a while (same study group, uni campus wing etc), but without initiating contact, it will be a matter of time before they start making silent comments (very sensual/sexual, high-pitched-voiced "hi" or "hello, boy", for example) when they get tired of you ignoring them
46. they'll cringe hard at other guys trying to compare or compete with you in any way
47. milfs will often insist on putting food in your mouth during business lunches (just lol at this one, happened more than 5 times to me with different women already)

many more, including more extreme and sexualized examples, but I'm too drunk recall everything and keep typing now. might update this thread when i feel like it.

Relatable

• +1
This is legit and anyone who has social circle that include Chads will confirm this.
Also
-they will want to do your homework
-they will give you compliments even if they don't match, for example they will tell lanket Chad that he has broad shoulers
-they will write your exams if possible, I remember one time professor went out of class (there were only few people in the class writting an exam) and the girl comes to Chad teling him answers what to write
-they will sit next to you in a classroom out of nowhere
-they will be gigling with their friends like crazy everytime Chad is present
-once they get to know Chad they will follow him around like a dog
This is only ordinary real life situations, nightclubs are even too brutal to even mention whtat they do in the clubs.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Maalik and alpha_provider
rate the song from the op

castellano sounds so good when spoken by a non-subhuman

official thread song:

some preliminary notes:

---

i read the first and stopped cuz i know i will never get any one of these

50 more examples coming next week if i find the time. muh i got 3 likes on tinder based on a frauded selfie, lmao

depends on level of familiarity

• +1
Couldn't bother reading past the first 3 words.

official thread song:

some preliminary notes:

---

Bajke iz mentalne institucije Vrapče JFL.

• Love it
part 2 coming up in the next 7-10 days

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I remember this happening before instagram was a thing

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
tales from the slums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
I swear to gandy I get this

1. Infinite pussy

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I experienced very much of that list from 14+-20

Then it reduced mad….

official thread song:

some preliminary notes:

---

DNR+wart thread

I'm sure the nigga with an underaged anime girl profile picture is a mass-appealing slayer.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Ive experienced 1 3 5 6 8 9 12 16 18 19 21(Smiles and giggles only) 24(Shit happens too much Ive been passed by my history teacher in grade 9 when I was clearly failing on the condition of "Responding more in her class"). 32(once) 35(a lot with some girls only tho) 42.

I went to highschool to give my finals after a long time and had insanely good hair that day, and I had a talk with this foid about "HOW OTHER HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS ARE HAVING SEX IN CLASS AT OUR AGE" quite literally and a few minutes later I overheard(if thats a word) her talking to her friend saying "Why the fuck do I feel like this guy is fine I thought of him as a loser" (I suck at translation to english)
Idk if that is good or bad lmao