this white female is one of the leaders of the black pill movement on social media. do u see her as your leader?

T

traveler

Kraken
LShNFptESJEu.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and Napoleon de Geso
she look like a tranny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Informationcapitali, traveler and 1 other person
JustGriftyThings can go shove a homeless BBC up her ass, regurgitating shit that has been said for years.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Anyone that sees any female as a natural leader to "lead them" is cucked af and has a BDSM fetish frfr ong no cap.

There are smart women, female bosses and entrepreneurs but they should be for other women to follow, look up to and admire.

As a man you should only be following other men (as cucked as that still is).

Pearly is also a massive hypocrite grifter.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Anyone that sees any female as a natural leader to "lead them" is cucked af and has a BDSM fetish frfr ong no cap.

There are smart women, female bosses and entrepreneurs but they should be for other women to follow, look up to and admire.
Cope woman shouldn't have power over other women either because they teach them nonsense
As a man you should only be following other men (as cucked as that still is).

Pearly is also a massive hypocrite grifter.

this girl got cooked alive by another girl that is "onourside" or smth i dont remember. they all do this for money, i fucking hate roasties like her.

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
this girl got cooked alive by another girl that is "onourside" or smth i dont remember. they all do this for money, i fucking hate roasties like her.
Op doesn't get it

brutal