This whole site is cope

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
An important tenent of the blackpill is knowing that is over. No surgery can fix your face as you wagecuck years on with your youth draining while chad is enjoying without even knowing what a NCT is.

Height and race can’t be changed unless if you want to go overboard and the results are realistic so you are better off as how you were.

But there is a solution and it is quite bitter like cold medicine and it is simple - shariah law. No degeneracy so no roasties partying, a sense of community in an islamic state, everyone recieves a waifu wedding paid by the state with every child being funded by the state thus you can pop out many as you want and youe life quality will be better overall than dumping thousands on risky operations for an overweight femmi roastie

Seriously, just think about this for 5 minutes - social rules or life threatening modified lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and badromance
Are you by chance from incels.is?

seriously why do you even come to this site if you're not going to take any of the advice

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Cymbals, FatmanO and 4 others
always told guys religion is the solution to inceldom, boom, marry a virgin that will be with you forever.

No negativity pls MODS ? :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

seriously why you can come to this site if you're just not going to take any of the advice
Yeah. I realized that it is highly unrealistic with all the deformities i have to pay for being a college student and graduating in my mid 20s
No negativity pls MODS ? :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
The blackpill is negative, numbskull

That is a battle we cannot win my friend, it's already over for the society as a whole, there is nothing that could stop the degeneracy now.

Better find a way to moneymaxx and do that modified lefort 3 instead, it's legit.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
1. Not everyone is that deformed and broke as you are.
2. Not everyone can looksmax to Chad and we are aware of this.
3. yet every small improvement of your looks will make your life easier.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Animas, Never_Began and 5 others
The blackpill is negative, numbskull
Maybe you're in the wrong place bro. This isn't really a black-pilled site, this is a site for improving your looks, which is inherently anti-black pill
1. Not everyone is that deformed and broke as you are.
2. Not everyone can looksmax to Chad and we are aware of this.
3. yet every small improvement of your looks will make your life easier.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND and Nibba
An important tenent of the blackpill is knowing that is over. No surgery can fix your face as you wagecuck years on with your youth draining while chad is enjoying without even knowing what a NCT is.

Height and race can’t be changed unless if you want to go overboard and the results are realistic so you are better off as how you were.

But there is a solution and it is quite bitter like cold medicine and it is simple - shariah law. No degeneracy so no roasties partying, a sense of community in an islamic state, everyone recieves a waifu wedding paid by the state with every child being funded by the state thus you can pop out many as you want and youe life quality will be better overall than dumping thousands on risky operations for an overweight femmi roastie

Seriously, just think about this for 5 minutes - social rules or life threatening modified lefort 3

I'm sorry man, but the types of fundamentalist laws you're proposing cannot co-exist with the things western civilization is founded on, and things I value personally, such as freedom of speech and freedom of religion. There are legitimate arguments to make about these things, but that's a different topic.

I'm sorry man, but the types of fundamentalist laws you're proposing cannot co-exist with the things western civilization is founded on, and things I value personally, such as freedom of speech and freedom of religion. There are legitimate arguments to make about these things, but that's a different topic.
The very same laws that allow foids to reject you sex and love and let soyboys run free.

You are putting yourself in this situation

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
The very same laws that allow foids to reject you sex and love and let soyboys run free.

You are putting yourself in this situation

There's significant tradeoffs when you get freedom, no matter how you look at it. I'm willing to pay the price on the freedom's I mentioned before, and it seems you're not.

Refute me when you do that lefort 3 and ascend lmfao

My suggestion is the only way, i am trying to help out here. A point isn’t going to make all pussies wet for you. Chad is being not created or you are frankenstein lol. Say the shahadah and join the ranks of jihad today!

P.S yazidi girls are hot
Half the people here are actual Chads that already do well with women and are just here to give advice and such. Youre really preaching to the wrong crowd: maybe give this gay little speech over at incels.is

Half the people here are actual Chads that already do well with women and are just here to give advice and such. Youre really preaching to the wrong crowd: maybe give this gay little speech over at incels.is
Oh so you are a chad?
There's significant tradeoffs when you get freedom, no matter how you look at it. I'm willing to pay the price on the freedom's I mentioned before, and it seems you're not.
reeks of cope. Love and sex are the most important things in life and you are trading them for abstract concepts. Low iq bro

You are cucked, boyo.

• +1
Reactions: fOreVER
I though you were blackpill 101 lol

• +1
Reactions: GAY
reeks of cope. Love and sex are the most important things in life and you are trading them for abstract concepts. Low iq bro

I'd like to have this discussion, especially due to recent events, but I don't think you're equipped to handle it. It was nice speaking with you.

Yeah go enjoy your freedom, bro

What

Blackpill101 is a white nationalist, anti-Jewish dude from Incels.is. I think he used the same avatar. He's banned now.

seriously why do you even come to this site if you're not going to take any of the advice
Cause mods are purging users.

More than 60% of registered have received perm bans now.

What is the point in mass banning?

Why? Is everyone a fakecel or something

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
The actor in my pfp is named Harrison Ford. The picture was taken from a movie series called "Indiana Jones"
yeah I knew this guy was from Indiana Jones but I wasn't sure, no need to treat me like an ignorant

yeah I knew this guy was from Indiana Jones but I wasn't sure, no need to treat me like an ignorant

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. I know you had said you were from Spain, and I wasn't sure if Indiana Jones was well known over there.

You got it bro, just go eat burgers at McDonalds for the rest of your life and stop exercising since your look in set in stone. Obviously, you can't drastically change your look but minor incremental changes are possible, this is what this site is all about.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Nibba
You got it bro, just go eat burgers at McDonalds for the rest of your life and stop exercising since your look in set in stones
:forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You got it bro, just go eat burgers at McDonalds for the rest of your life and stop exercising since your look in set in stone. Obviously, you can't drastically change your look but minor incremental changes are possible, this is what this site is all about.
I dont eat junk food since i lost 10 kgs last summer

I'm a trap, deal with it bro
What i said earlier doesnt apply to you.
Men are superior to women that they even act as women better than women

Nibba's an easy 7.5. If he completes looksmaxxing then has potential for an 8.

He is not a 9/10 or 10/10 (universal sex appeal).

Justchris mogs him.

Sadly for nibba he is slightly too narcy and has sperglike tendencies. All of which can be cured ofc by microbiotamaxxing.

@Nibba

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and Nibba
I thought he was a foid but this place is so cucked that foids run freely here
Nibbas is an easy 7.5. If he completes looksmaxxing then has potential for an 8.

He is not a 9/10 or 10/10 (universal sex appeal).

Justchris mogs him.

Sadly for nibba he is slightly too narcy and has sperglike tendencies. All of which can be cured ofc by microbiotamaxxing.

@Nibba
Let me see how he looks

Let me see how he looks

Be warned. Your clitoris will be engorged with blood moments upon seeing his face, much like mine was.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Be warned. Your clitoris will be engorged with blood moments upon seeing his face, much like mine was.
When you cant get the foid, be the foid.

Are you gonna cut your dick, do you talk like a bitch

Let me see how he looks
Yeah dude 6 foot 3 and 22 inch bideltoid female here!!
Read my Sig ffs

I dont eat junk food since i lost 10 kgs last summer

Great that means you are looksmaxing in some form by resisting food temptations even if your motivation relates to health it has looks implications.

Great that means you are looksmaxing in some form by resisting food temptations even if your motivation relates to health it has looks implications.
It is not looksmaxing. Looksmaxing is expensive risky surgeries

You know what you are? Nothing. I can stare you down in the street and you'll shit your pants just being in a 3 country radius as me. This site isn't cope, I went from this
to this
. Now tremble as you sleep knowing that you are a stinky liberal dem voter

It is not looksmaxing. Looksmaxing is expensive risky surgeries

Looksmaxing is anything that can affect the perception of your look, such as weight gain/loss.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
Blackpill101 will get banned from yet another site :feelsbadman:

First time someone calling me a liberal...
Is this blackpilled 101? My friend?
Are you really that fucking stupid dude. Read the rules no females allowed it's a boys club.

:cage: x10000

Elab boyo
From tinychat, you have clear sperglike tendencies (low level symptoms).
It isn't anything big but I'd recommend hopping on a cycle of bacteria.