This whole site is cope

When you cant get the foid, be the foid.

Are you gonna cut your dick, do you talk like a bitch

I'm going to cut my dick off so Chad can pound my pussy so hard. You WISH you could get attention from girls like me, that's why you're a degenerate Incel.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I can't believe a troll thread like this got so much attention guys

It's all a cope except the rope, buddy boyoc

Kek, I always knew about Stray from the Path, I just never listened to them before. And when they released that sing, they surged in popularity. Thanks, alt-cucks.

I can't believe a troll thread like this got so much attention guys
I am not trolling. I am dead serious. Plastic surgeries are expensive, only an unmarried midde aged man can afford and he most likely already missed out on life but if he grew up in shariah law he could get married at 16 with a cute waifu and enjoy life to the fullest without lookism racism heightism anythingism and die a satisfied life and go to heaven while kaffir chad rota in hellfire for an eternity

Your choice - pointless battle or establishing gods command on earth

I am not trolling. I am dead serious. Plastic surgeries are expensive, only an unmarried midde aged man can afford and he most likely already missed out on life but if he grew up in shariah law he could get married at 16 with a cute waifu and enjoy life to the fullest without lookism racism heightism anythingism and die a satisfied life and go to heaven while kaffir chad rota in hellfire for an eternity

Your choice - pointless battle or establishing gods command on earth
Yeah u don't think I wish we lived in a less degenerate society? I do. I hate Western society and it's degeneracy, however posting here to circle jerk that is pointless. It won't accomplish anything

It's over for sub5s but the rest of us have hope.

It's over for sub5s but the rest of us have hope.
428.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Wouldn't call it cope. But it is true that looksmaxing has a limited potential. It will only take you 1-3 points up at most. (If you are willing to surgerymax)

Wouldn't call it cope. But it is true that looksmaxing has a limited potential. It will only take you 1-3 points up at most. (If you are willing to surgerymax)
1-3 points is a lot on the looks scale though.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
hail patriarchy

Hail the patriarchy :chad:

Lol cope troll thread made by coping subhuman trying to cope that everyone is as subhuman as he is

incels dot is is that way cya

M
Lol cope troll thread made by coping subhuman trying to cope that everyone is as subhuman as he is

incels dot is is that way cya
isery loves company, this incel will end up joining jihadi ranks hoping he gets 420 virgins, even if he gets them theyll be landwhales

M

isery loves company, this incel will end up joining jihadi ranks hoping he gets 420 virgins, even if he gets them theyll be landwhales
72 hooris** you will be the one getting the landwhale onceb you get that mandible implant nosejob and hair transplants lmfao

I didn't read any of the comments, I only read the OP.

I just have to comment on your lack of fucking self-worth. Seriously, it's pathetic. Do you want everything in life given to you? To be ASSIGNED a chick? That's some weak fucking mindset right there.
Fucking do some hard ass work toward some goal you have in life, instead of just sitting back and waiting for someone to give you something because of your religion.

Fuck that.

I didn't read any of the comments, I only read the OP.

I just have to comment on your lack of fucking self-worth. Seriously, it's pathetic. Do you want everything in life given to you? To be ASSIGNED a chick? That's some weak fucking mindset right there.
Fucking do some hard ass work toward some goal you have in life, instead of just sitting back and waiting for someone to give you something because of your religion.

Fuck that.
Cope. Chad gets bitches without doing anything. Nor do foids.

Besides it is not just me. We will all be assigned a waifu

im few months in and its still good cope

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
Refute me when you do that lefort 3 and ascend lmfao

My suggestion is the only way, i am trying to help out here. A point isn’t going to make all pussies wet for you. Chad is being not created or you are frankenstein lol. Say the shahadah and join the ranks of jihad today!

P.S yazidi girls are hot

I think you're blackpill101 a banned user from .me days?

Might have to get confirmation from that.

@Facade
@Ryo_Hazuki
@knajjd
@Sergeant
@11gaijin
@Weed
Blackpill101 will get banned from yet another site :feelsbadman:
I though you were blackpill 101 lol

I think he is. Just awaiting confirmation.

I don't mind him kicking off like this elsewhere but on here something dedicated to whatever improvement (albeit if you think it is a cope or not) you can make is unwarranted. IMHO.
For the non Incels on here. No need to insult Incels fyi. This forum was made for Incels.

The OP I suspect is a notorious Troll. Either way Mods can take care of it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
its over for the currycels

1. Not everyone is that deformed and broke as you are.
2. Not everyone can looksmax to Chad and we are aware of this.
3. yet every small improvement of your looks will make your life easier.
True, and being avg is ok, but being above avg is very good.
For the non Incels on here. No need to insult Incels fyi. This forum was made for Incels.
Its for incels who improve or people who want to improve, not incels complaining. thats incels.is
An important tenent of the blackpill is knowing that is over. No surgery can fix your face as you wagecuck years on with your youth draining while chad is enjoying without even knowing what a NCT is.

Height and race can’t be changed unless if you want to go overboard and the results are realistic so you are better off as how you were.

But there is a solution and it is quite bitter like cold medicine and it is simple - shariah law. No degeneracy so no roasties partying, a sense of community in an islamic state, everyone recieves a waifu wedding paid by the state with every child being funded by the state thus you can pop out many as you want and youe life quality will be better overall than dumping thousands on risky operations for an overweight femmi roastie

Seriously, just think about this for 5 minutes - social rules or life threatening modified lefort 3
JFL

Last edited:
That's more than enough of a boost for majority of 2's and 3's to end up looking avg & for avgcells to become 7s or 8s. At that point, it's all nit-picking little things.
At the end of the day it depends how much the person is actually willing to commit to fixing their looks. If they just sit around these forums jerking off all day & look the same after a year, then it's their fault. I feel like 80% of people will increase by 1 point, 19% by 2, and the rare 1% that will increase by 3. Typically this will work best if they also transform themselves in the gym too, on top of any cosmetic surgeries/supplements.

That's more than enough of a boost for majority of 2's and 3's to end up looking avg & for avgcells to become 7s or 8s. At that point, it's all nit-picking little things.
At the end of the day it depends how much the person is actually willing to commit to fixing their looks. If they just sit around these forums jerking off all day & look the same after a year, then it's their fault. I feel like 80% of people will increase by 1 point, 19% by 2, and the rare 1% that will increase by 3. Typically this will work best if they also transform themselves in the gym too, on top of any cosmetic surgeries/supplements.

True.
People also need to understand that just because they can have a host of surgical options (in theory), doesn't always mean nor does it justify undergoing such surgeries. Surgeries should be chosen carefully and the ones chosen need to be ones that are effective and yield the biggest results the most, otherwise it will end up looking fake and repulsive.

Don't forget that surgeries are also heavily filled with risks and some of them are potentially life-threatening, so abusing them ain't a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
True.
People also need to understand that just because they can have a host of surgical options (in theory), doesn't always mean nor does it justify undergoing such surgeries. Surgeries should be chosen carefully and the ones chosen need to be ones that are effective and yield the biggest results the most, otherwise it will end up looking fake and repulsive.

Don't forget that surgeries are also heavily filled with risks and some of them are potentially life-threatening, so abusing them ain't a good idea.
Exactly, you can also plan a million different surgeries, but at the end of the day, your trust relies on 1 facility & often-times 1/2 doctors that permanently change your looks. You can always take away in surgery but it's hard to give back, and typically when you've taken a surgery too far it's already too late. Just watching 1 episode of Botched or looking at people who over-inject their lips or slim their noses too much shows how easy it is to go too far.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite