This whole Subforum is cope

lasthope

lasthope

at the surgeon's office
nobody will share any legit moneymax methods. just go working like everybody else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Chadeep, manletofpeace81 and 2 others
JFL if you're relying on other people to show you the way. Fucking 2 digit IQ subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SexyMofo, Chadeep, Htobrother and 16 others
JFL if you're relying on other people to show you the way. Fucking 2 digit IQ subhuman
but bro i thought high iq user patrick baitman would just give me everything i need without doing research

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, CursedOne, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
nobody will share any legit moneymax methods. just go working like everybody else.
Convince your parents to buy you a gym membership, then soon after find another spot to train, but never tell them, they will deposit the money in your account but there's no gym to take off, so you gain an additional 30$ month.

The point is, you can make money, but always at the expense of somebody, or it is you that have to work or somebody else.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
working is not the asnwer to make huge money, if your work produces 2000$ worth of product per month, they will pay you 500$ a month and pocket your working time, on the other hand if you have a bussines then you are the one who pockets other peoples time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Vidyacoper and Patient A
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6873
Convince your parents to buy you a gym membership, then soon after find another spot to train, but never tell them, they will deposit the money in your account but there's no gym to take off, so you gain an additional 30$ month.

The point is, you can make money, but always at the expense of somebody, or it is you that have to work or somebody else.
Just steal from your parents theory🧐

than why this subform exist?
Mental masturbation
Trolling
Degenerate stories
Crime
People bragging about trading
Traders just talking

and occasionally actual relevant looksmaxes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Yeah true, why would someone share a method that makes money, for free

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, lasthope, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Trust me no one will share with you true methods to make money online unless you pay them or have insider connections. They will give u parts and pieces of how to but never the full thing. Think about it. Everyone in the world would be making money online if it was easy...even bank trading online is a pain in the ass that takes years of researching/investing

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Just steal from your parents theory🧐

Yeah, pretty much, one cannot make money out of thin air it always comes from work done by somebody, enjoy the work done by your parents and use that as an advantage.

Some of my friends spend more than 50 euros a month on weed and I know it ain't their money.

Last edited:
@TheMewingBBC
There are a lot of methods out there that are legit but you wouldn’t know that unless a) someone here shows proof or b) you try it for yourselves

And if a) was to be the scenario people would ask for an extensive guide by the achiever (the person who successfully made a profit) on it that would work for them under any given circumstances. And even after that, most of the people that requested the in depth info wouldn’t even utilize it due to various excuses I.e capital, muh time and work, etc, so it’s not even worth the experienced achiever’s time. You have to understand that majority of members here are some of the biggest procrastinators of society, they feel their looks are holding them back in everything they do and they remain idle without making minimum effort to improve their situation. If they can procastinate when it come to this site’s main them (looks) they could definitely procrastinate when it comes to money.

I feel this sub is great for the few that are actually interested in trying out certain methods. As for the rest I recommend sticking with a job, nothing wrong with a job but most here won’t even get that

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Patrick Baitman and needsolution
Trust me no one will share with you true methods to make money online unless you pay them or have insider connections. They will give u parts and pieces of how to but never the full thing. Think about it. Everyone in the world would be making money online if it was easy...even bank trading online is a pain in the ass that takes years of researching/investing
okay which (paid) books would actually help someone make money

You have to understand that majority of members here are some of the biggest procrastinators of society,
C5DB63A6 A183 46CE B9E9 CD31447CCD66

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and TheMewingBBC
i know a way that made someone 500k in 15 days but why tf would i tell you

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Low IQ. It’s called Success, not MoneyMax. And this is primarily a PSL Looksmaxing and Blackpill forum. Not money maxing.

Here’s the shortest shortcut you’ll ever read: there are no shortcuts.

Start a trade bro