This woman's profile on tiktok is based on showing off her husband

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned

• JFL
Reactions: Ark, bloomercel and Xangsane
only chads are genuinely truly loved, if your girlfriend doesn't show you off like a trophy, it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, the next o'pry, Clown Show and 5 others
JFL at that tiktok where it showed how they both look old, reality is going to be rough for that girl compared to the filter

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, Sprinkles, whitegymmax and 1 other person
90% of males would never experience the half of this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles and whitegymmax
only chads are genuinely truly loved, if your girlfriend doesn't show you off like a trophy, it's over
Maybe in the hypergamous west. The element I think that makes a good relationship is just your gf having a lustful desire for your body. In the hypergamous west, you need to be something that she can show off on her Instagram page, or show up in TikToks and make other women jealous because you are so good-looking. Like, if you can't even take a picture without having to wear nice clothes and pose in just the right way and take a hundred photos to post the one where your chin isn't receding, how is your gf going to be proud of having you? It would be like a trophy made of corrugated card and sticky tape, where a gentle breeze ruins the illusion.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
there's more about her husband than about her, holy shit
gymnast and entertainer Kelianne discovered Chase on her Instagram Explore page and slid into his DMs. DMing turned to FaceTiming, which led to a real-life date—and just a month later, they were official.

• JFL
Maybe in the hypergamous west. The element I think that makes a good relationship is just your gf having a lustful desire for your body. In the hypergamous west, you need to be something that she can show off on her Instagram page, or show up in TikToks and make other women jealous because you are so good-looking. Like, if you can't even take a picture without having to wear nice clothes and pose in just the right way and take a hundred photos to post the one where your chin isn't receding, how is your gf going to be proud of having you? It would be like a trophy made of corrugated card and sticky tape, where a gentle breeze ruins the illusion.
and guess what, he's a model

• +1
gymnast and entertainer Kelianne discovered Chase on her Instagram Explore page and slid into his DMs. DMing turned to FaceTiming, which led to a real-life date—and just a month later, they were official.
Blackpill is right again

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, bloomercel and Xangsane
and guess what, he's a model
Better version of Hemsworth
Images   2023 12 12T112005906

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Thoughts on the whole thing?
not even HTN will be able to live this shit, the standards are absurdly brutal after mass exposure of white Gl men on the internet, I would rather be black MTN than white HTN, because black people have way more halos and can get away with brutal failures and still have a very loud appeal

• +1
not even HTN will be able to live this shit, the standards are absurdly brutal after mass exposure of white Gl men on the internet, I would rather be black MTN than white HTN, because black people have way more halos and can get away with brutal failures and still have a very loud appeal
Just be chad theory. She clearly wanted someone to show off

So basically an irl Stacy

I wonder how many mtb/HTBs get chads. Don’t know why they go for them rather than Stacy who goes with tall rich mtn
Renee Murden is dating a millionaire Curry

• JFL
Proof? It said Something Hoechlin (which sounds white German)
bro I saw this in her stories about 2 months ago, she was on hiatus with a curry and he kissed her face

• JFL
She is gonna ruin his whole genetics

That kid will suffer rlly hard suffer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and whitegymmax
Yes, this is true love aka physical attraction.

• JFL
chad deserves it. incels need to suffer and perish violently

• JFL