This world is a joke, a meme

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
While the African refugee and homeless (without shoes) is starving , Chad waits for his order of cheese burger with his stacy

What a disgusting world

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, hattrick, Deleted member 21048 and 17 others
who the fuck cares about niggers wth

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, rand anon, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
who the fuck cares about niggers wth
Nigger or Asian or white, there are homeless without shoes in the street waiting to die while Chad 6'5 french kiss girls 8/10 on their bed

This world is a meme

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, JohnDoe, Detective and 7 others
Nigger or Asian or white, there are homeless without shoes in the street waiting to die while Chad 6'5 french kiss girls 8/10 on their bed

This world is a meme
i dont think that is chad problem's

homeless ppl usually fall on that world because they're junky or ppl who committed crime and go out of jail

i usually gives them food because i have a lot of leftovers bc of my study but they usually try to rob you after that jfl at homeless ppl i have been in a fight with a few of them because of that

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 30518 and 3 others
meanwhile dogs lick butter on stacy's pussy

btw dogs don't pay taxes

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Banderacell, Deleted member 9779 and 7 others

homeless ppl usually fall on that world because they're junky or ppl who committed crime and go out of jail

i usually gives them food because i have a lot of leftovers bc of my study but they usually try to rob you after that jfl at homeless ppl i have been in a fight with a few of them because of that
They started consuming 'cause they're subhumans bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
U thinking the world should be fair and equal, is media brainwashing. Nature is unfair by default

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
U thinking the world should be fair and equal, is media brainwashing. Nature is unfair by default
No I never thought about that, I'm just making an observation, it's good to remember it sometimes

I used to give stuff to homeless ppl all the time when they asked, change, food and cigs. One time a homeless dude came up to me, asked me for money. I gave him some change and a few cigs. It was like 2 euro or something. Then he boldly asked: Can't you pin me a 5 euro bill at the AMT? I was shocked. I said: I give you a hand and you want to take my entire arm? Ever since that day I have stopped giving stuff to homeless people and regard them as nagging parasites on my mental peace. And it has been a few years now. Funny thing is I don't get approached as often by them anymore, they can smell an easy target.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and NerdcelThundercok
Get lucky or die tryin

• JFL
I used to give stuff to homeless ppl all the time when they asked, change, food and cigs. One time a homeless dude came up to me, asked me for money. I gave him some change and a few cigs. It was like 2 euro or something. Then he boldly asked: Can't you pin me a 5 euro bill at the AMT? I was shocked. I said: I give you a hand and you want to take my entire arm? Ever since that day I have stopped giving stuff to homeless people and regard them as nagging parasites on my mental peace. And it has been a few years now. Funny thing is I don't get approached as often by them anymore, they can smell an easy target.
Theyre not all the same. Some are fleeing the war etc.

Theyre not all the same. Some are fleeing the war etc.
Yeah I get that, but I am selfish as fuck and don't want to risk interacting with ppl on the street that I don't know. They gtfo and leave me a lone. But if I had proof someone was fleeing war and they are hungry I would give them some food. But I can smell a degenerate from miles away they have a different energy about them

• +1
Yeah I get that, but I am selfish as fuck and don't want to risk interacting with ppl on the street that I don't know. They gtfo and leave me a lone. But if I had proof someone was fleeing war and they are hungry I would give them some food. But I can smell a degenerate from miles away they have a different energy about them
That's another topic , It doesn't change the terrible state of these guys while the others are rich and have the good life since they came out of their mother's pussy

While the African refugee and homeless (without shoes) is starving , Chad waits for his order of cheese burger with his stacy

What a disgusting world
The African refugee had a bad upbringing, bad education, inferior IQ and cannot compete against superior beauty standards.
The White male who fulfills White beauty standards of his White country gets a White female who fulfills White beauty standards of her White country.

Nothing disgusting. The difference is just too astronomical they can't compete. Is it fair? No. But not disgusting. Take 1000 Chads and 1000 African refugees and their lives will unfold roughly the same. Brutal would be a better word.

• +1
FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 30518
Don't forget horses. Stacies pay millions to own one and ride it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 24789
That's another topic , It doesn't change the terrible state of these guys while the others are rich and have the good life since they came out of their mother's pussy
Idc man, I am not here to be a victim just for looksmaxxing tips and I am doing well in my life if I say so myself, so all of that shit rolls over my shoulder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 24789
Idc man, I am not here to be a victim just for looksmaxxing tips and I am doing well in my life if I say so myself, so all of that shit rolls over my shoulder
Ascend at all costs man

• Love it
Reactions: Icon
1DEA0680 3971 4371 AC71 BA78E2D64AE8

• +1

What a disgusting world
The African refugee didn't self improve enough to prevent his country from getting into a war when he was only 5. He should've mewed in the womb, lifted at 2 and started roiding and lifting at 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 25377
The African refugee didn't self improve enough to prevent his country from getting into a war when he was only 5. He should've mewed in the womb, lifted at 2 and started roiding and lifting at 5
View attachment 2327509
Hate this frauding narcy curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and Deleted member 24789

What a disgusting world

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, rand anon, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person

This world is a meme
your sort of right, never has the discrepency between breeding males and on breeding males been so big. in the past (pre-agrarian) rather than suffer, non breeding males would fight and die. Now they are kept around like slaves to chad until they rot to death.

• +1
Indeed this game is rigged.

• +1