Why’s this such a sick and twisted world?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

talentless short ugly dicklet failure
Gore video after gore video, I realize that the world is an ugly place to be. Whoever made the song “what a wonderful world” must have been a sheltered fag because it’s far from wonderful.

It’s a world of sickos, death, bloodshed, gore, and loss. A world where a massacre happens in some shithole prison in some shithole country. A world where barbaric men bash a man’s skull in with a machete while screaming like monsters.

and guess what? Women are to blame for this. It’s all women. Women are the driving force for men. Men act barbaric and do bad things to impress women. Without women, the world would be amazing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, borismonster, LancasteR and 8 others
It’s cos your milkshake stolen

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Gore video after gore video, I realize that the world is an ugly place to be. Whoever made the song “what a wonderful world” must have been a sheltered fag because it’s far from wonderful.

It’s a world of sickos, death, bloodshed, gore, and loss. A world where a massacre happens in some shithole prison in some shithole country. A world where barbaric men bash a man’s skull in with a machete while screaming like monsters.

and guess what? Women are to blame for this. It’s all women. Women are the driving force for men. Men act barbaric and do bad things to impress women. Without women, the world would be amazing.
I don't see much gore since I decided to stay off .is and other satanic sites it starts to feel like torture watching all this stuff happen

• +1
Reactions: icumblood
I don't see much gore since I decided to stay off .is and other satanic sites it starts to feel like torture watching all this stuff happen
I don’t watch it for joy or to be edgy. I watch it out of curiosity and to witness the ugly world without its glaze of sweetness. It’s not sweet. It’s sick. And I jerk off and bust a huge nut to images of women who killed themselves with a rope, imagining my cock down that swollen throat.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and not__cel
I don’t watch it for joy or to be edgy. I watch it out of curiosity and to witness the ugly world without its glaze of sweetness. It’s not sweet. It’s sick. And I jerk off and bust a huge nut to images of women who killed themselves with a rope, imagining my cock down that swollen throat.
Mogger

• JFL
it'll get better soon bro I've been mentally in a rough place while not to that extent but I was doing crazy things I've gotten somewhat out of it and I can say I feel so much better now I still have work to do but everyone has that I hope your journey goes well soon too

• +1
Reactions: icumblood and Vermilioncore

just close ur eyes to that part
i dont hate who i am i hate what i am because im not a person im not a who im a what a thing

truest thing ive ever read. if there was no women, what reason would a man have to kill another one? no betrail, no jealousy, not even money, like why would a man want money if not for women? rich guys would probably even be super chill and let people drive around their supercars, we would live in a brofueled utopia ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, FutureSlayer, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
truest thing ive ever read. if there was no women, what reason would a man have to kill another one? no betrail, no jealousy, not even money, like why would a man want money if not for women? rich guys would probably even be super chill and let people drive around their supercars, we would live in a brofueled utopia ngl
Yeah if we were all faggots we would all win tbh

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
Jack was right

• JFL

Attachments

• pissin mouth.mov
    1.9 MB
Nigga specifically went onto a gore website and now thinks the entire outside world is like that.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: icumblood and Vermilioncore
Idk man it is what is, we can only be better to each other.

The world is a shit, cruel place is not only because of woman, it's mostly because of human nature. We suck

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
its aight

• +1
the answer to your question is literally non whites, I have yet to see a gore video featuring white people in a flourishing country.

• +1

Women are sent by the devil. Like Yakub with white people type shot

• +1