This year I will gymmaxx hard

D

Deleted member 17312

Iron
So far, I've been practicing calisthenics and free weights. This year I started the gym and I pretend to take it seriously. My current daily supplement stack:
  • Creatine
  • Ashwaghanda 2x
  • ZMA
  • Curcumim
  • Vitamin D3
My current stats: 5ft9, ecto-mesomorph (long legs short torso big head), 145 lbs, 21.5-22 inch bideltoid width, about 10% bodyfat. I pretend to focus mainly on my shoulders and my chest, which seem to be my weak spots. Is it possible to add about 2 inches to shoulder width by gaining some mass?
Some pictures of my current situation:

FaceApp 1649769726449

20220331 095119

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
whats the curcumin for

whats the curcumin for
My gymcel friend told me it's a good anti oxidant. It doesn't seem to make that much of a difference, but I take it anyway. Creatine and ashwaghandha, on the other hand, have given me great performance results

>take it seriously
>not injecting

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers, fjor2096, Heguldus and 2 others
Why do skinny pale guys get tattoos? Looks comical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17312 and 1 other person
>take it seriously
>not injecting
Taking it seriously within the realm of natural gym practicing, of course I'm not THAT serious about gymmaxin

are you balding?

are you balding?
I don't think so, my forehead has always been tall and my hair more on the thin side, but the density is uniform. In the years to come, I will probably lose my hair, thus if I start losing temple hair I will go into some hair program

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I don't think so, my forehead has always been tall and my hair more on the thin side, but the density is uniform. In the years to come, I will probably lose my hair, thus if I start losing temple hair I will go into some hair program
Looks like you lost some density on the scalp, and you are probably prone to balding. How old are you?

Looks like you lost some density on the scalp, and you are probably prone to balding. How old are you?
22 years old, my father is italian and balded early like 17 years old he already was norwood 3 I guess. My uncles from the side of my mother, on the other hand, have preserved great hair until their 40s

So quick to mention cope supplements. Far more important is what your diet and recovery looks like?
Get that down 1st if you haven't already then take PEDs (sarms/aas/peptides) if you're srs about gymmaxxing.
Diet is something I have to work on, that's true. I sleep like 8h30-9h a day, and I train 6 days a week, ABC division.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
22 years old, my father is italian and balded early like 17 years old he already was norwood 3 I guess. My uncles from the side of my mother, on the other hand, have preserved great hair until their 40s
You look older like 25-27

So quick to mention cope supplements. Far more important is what your diet and recovery looks like?
Get that down 1st if you haven't already then take PEDs (sarms/aas/peptides) if you're srs about gymmaxxing.
none of these are cope bro. If u really think that then u dont know the first thing about gymmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
You look older like 25-27
Yeah, I guess living in Brazil under the constant sun damages our skin for good. My older brother, who never goes out in the sun, looks younger

Doesn’t look this wide especially considering that you are just 5‘9
I have a big head, but that's measured at home as well. Could be off by 1 inch approximately

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Broski and germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
It is not 100% but since your father went bald, there is a good chance you will go bald as well if you don't do something to prevent it (fin, minox, RU). This is just a matter of time. I started balding at 23 for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17312
It is not 100% but since your father went bald, there is a good chance you will go bald as well if you don't do something to prevent it (fin, minox, RU). This is just a matter of time. I started balding at 23 for example.
I have some minoxidil left from my beardmaxx days, I will start to use it on my hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17312
Sliding door method is accurate. I'm 5'10 148lbs with 19 inch bideltoid and this is how I look (btw your torso looks longer than mine I'm a torsocel)
stand against a wall, make marks with a pencil
PXL 20220411 065956400MP2

I have some minoxidil left from my beardmaxx days, I will start to use it on my hair
That is not enough man, minoxidil doesn't combat androgens which cause male pattern hair loss

That is not enough man, minoxidil doesn't combat androgens which cause male pattern hair
What RU consists of, and is there anything else I can do before having to jump into finasteride? I am quite newbie on this subject, I'm sorry

Sliding door method is accurate. I'm 5'10 148lbs with 19 inch bideltoid and this is how I look (btw your torso looks longer than mine I'm a torsocel)

View attachment 1632702
Your legs must be really long, but I guess mine must be about 19 inch as well, width-wise seems the same, I'm not home rn so I can't measure, later I will

Your legs must be really long, but I guess mine must be about 19 inch as well, width-wise seems the same, I'm not home rn so I can't measure, later I will
What's your chest and shoulder cricumference ( relaxed)

Never measured them, I will post them together with my shoulder width measurement

yeah, 22 inch bideltoid would look absolutely massive at 5'9
remember, average forum bidelt is 25 inches

thats how below average 21 inch twink frame looks like on 5'11

Attachments

• 16493672243261.png
    16493672243261.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
So far, I've been practicing calisthenics and free weights. This year I started the gym and I pretend to take it seriously. My current daily supplement stack:
  • Creatine
  • Ashwaghanda 2x
  • ZMA
  • Curcumim
  • Vitamin D3
My current stats: 5ft9, ecto-mesomorph (long legs short torso big head), 145 lbs, 21.5-22 inch bideltoid width, about 10% bodyfat. I pretend to focus mainly on my shoulders and my chest, which seem to be my weak spots. Is it possible to add about 2 inches to shoulder width by gaining some mass?
Some pictures of my current situation:

View attachment 1632549
View attachment 1632547
>10% body fat

DOUBT

What RU consists of, and is there anything else I can do before having to jump into finasteride? I am quite newbie on this subject, I'm sorry
RU = topical anti-androgen

What's your chest and shoulder cricumference ( relaxed)
Just measured my shoulder with the sliding tecnhique mentioned, I'm actually 20.5 inches wide, how tf i measure circumference without those flexible rulers