tagging @Xangsane and his alt @Leo69

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and AscendingHero
first one easily mogs, especially in appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, cabbage, Deleted member 25937 and 5 others
@Mateusz74 @VisageVotarian @john2 @Chinacurry @randomvanish @Gargantuan @Beetlejuice @Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 @StrangerDanger @bwrauycnee @AscendingHero @Xangsane @Reckless Turtle @bignosesmallchin @gymmaxedhorse @Africancel @Dude @Smuuu @tombradylover @ConspiracyTheory @Lmao @Survivor95 @bkr @Erik-Jón @HarrierDuBois @444 @BaldingBabyFace @Chadethnic101 @norwegiancel @Syxiacos @ChinkboytakeurBAE @WhiteBlackpiller @pur3e @WanderingBurro @R@ronin$ @treveo @R@randomdude @S@StepbroMo @Johanjohan @M@munamees @Oberyn @D@sonofgod07 @fauxfox @Prog @Tuxiio @

@Tallcurrycel @

@Baldingman1998 @T@teemowhite @
Zarek

@Zarek @
krisal

@krisal @
Brus Wane

@Brus Wane @
Sal

@Sal @
Chadeep

@Chadeep @A@AscensionMan98 @
Dr. Bruh

@Dr. Bruh @
chrisN

@chrisN @
Lihito

@Lihito @
apemaxxed

@apemaxxed @
julianchicago

@julianchicago @J@justshower @
Biiyo03

@Biiyo03 @
tomsmith

@tomsmith @
DarthKJ690

@DarthKJ690 @
Akuma

@Akuma @B@Broski @
goff2

@goff2 @
Coronabeer

@Coronabeer @
bonelessMan

@bonelessMan @
cloUder

@cloUder @M@ManletFF @
Hueless

@Hueless @
andy9432

@andy9432 @
Reckless Turtle

@Reckless Turtle @
skinnytwink

@skinnytwink @
m0ngrel

@m0ngrel @
krisal

@krisal @
Masteroogway

@Masteroogway

LOL @Xangsane voted for Thom Gwin.

You keep voting against me and shit talking and ruining my threads. @Xangsane I never asked to be associated as your alt, but not my fault you are LTN unfrauded and got associated with your alt. Stop going opposite from what you truly are.

@alriodai can confirm this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 22354 and 3 others

You keep voting against me and shit talking and ruining my threads. @Xangsane I never asked to be associated as your alt, but not my fault you are LTN unfrauded and got associated with your alt. Stop going opposite from what you truly are.

u are insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and bwrauycnee

Haha, reface.

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
  • +1
Reactions: leinaDFabib and alriodai
Lol, but you do know that Sahib Faber mogs Thom Gwin objectively. Strong amount too in PSL and TRM.
Haha, face swap @8PSLcel

hacker-stealing-data-on-multiple-computers-kppy6w.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, BongMog, Deleted member 16357 and 8 others
Haha, face swap @8PSLcel
Lol, why you acting so foolish all of a sudden with no real explanation? Just stop ruining with my damn threads and going polar opposite of what you usually when I never asked for it.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@apemaxxed voted for Thom Gwin. This confirms the forum rating blond guys with blue eyes to oblivion hence the meme Chad cause Chad having blond hair and blue eyes lmao.

This thread doesn't change the fact Sahib Faber mogs him to objectively in PSL and also aged way better than this Thom Gwin guy lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: leinaDFabib, User49 and Deleted member 21661
It only took me a split second to choose Thom and it's no wonder he's the majority pick
DDmmyf1WsAAmCJF.jpg
354full-sahib-faber.jpg

Get some glasses.
Sahib's eye area looks tense, angry, or like he's trying a little too hard. Thom's eye area just looks effortless

• Hmm...
It only took me a split second to choose Thom and it's no wonder he's the majority pick

Sahib's eye area looks tense, angry, or like he's trying a little too hard. Thom's eye area just looks effortless
Projection on your part as looks to me that Thom's squinting too hard, while Sahib just gives a natural stare. Features and PSL mogs him so hard. This thread proves how low IQ is this forum.

I lost respect for @apemaxxed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Projection on your part as looks to me that Thom's squinting too hard, while Sahib just gives a natural stare. Features and PSL mogs him so hard. This thread proves how low IQ is this forum.

I lost respect for @apemaxxed
I only voted for thom bc I'm not voting for a muslim subhuman

• Hmm...
I only voted for thom bc I'm not voting for a muslim subhuman
Sahib Faber is from Russia. So confused what you are on about. You racist or something?

Sahib Faber is from Russia. So confused what you are on about. You racist or something?
Sahib is a muslim name
but I'm just joking

• Woah
Sahib is a muslim name
but I'm just joking
Oh okay, but he's Russian so. He doesn't really look muslim to me. Forum is joke anyways. Racist and low IQ it seems as one would expect from such forum hence why @Niklaus Mikaelson left lmao. Only @Xangsane will be the last remaining standing from these alts to be active it seems as this forum is too low IQ and not good mentally to be around dumbasses.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Oh okay, but he's Russian so. He doesn't really look muslim to me. Forum is joke anyways. Racist and low IQ it seems as one would expect from such forum hence why @Niklaus Mikaelson left lmao. Only @Xangsane will be the last remaining standing from these alts to be active it seems as this forum is too low IQ and not good mentally to be around dumbasses.
Xangsane is racist too and frauds his pictures.

@justshower the reason you winning btw is cause you tagged all your mates who biased against Thom Gwin lmao. Nobody here knows Sahib Faber so he got no status pill. Not that it matters since he didn't age like shit compared to Thom Gwin.

large-1675971920-2a5666a94893da9cf3378c9b2571fe46.jpg

This is him now unfrauded. Not even recognizable due to him being Chadlite in his prime, while Faber is around the same age as him but age mogs him to oblivion and still got his looks. That's the difference of a gigachad aging compared to some Chadlite as harder to descend when you are gigachad compared to being some Chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: leinaDFabib
Russian and Turkish, dumb ass.

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Top guy is Chadlite on a good day

• +1
Reactions: leinaDFabib, Shieda_Kayn and Leo69
Russian and Turkish, dumb ass.
He was born in Russia. Just mixed, but I meant he was Russian because he was born in Russia, so he is actually more Russian, and looks more Russian. All he got is Turkish name. You are more dumbass voting for him. Look how shit Thom Gwin aged.

• JFL
He was born in Russia. Just mixed, but I meant he was Russian because he was born in Russia, so he is actually more Russian, and looks more Russian. All he got is Turkish name. You are more dumbass voting for him. Look how shit Thom Gwin aged.
Dumbass, you think everything good is white and white only.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, rand anon and Leo69
rear-view-of-hacker-in-front-of-computer-with-multiple-screens-in-dark-room-2BD4WEB.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BongMog, Deleted member 24444 and 6 others
Huh? Not everything is good white only. What are you projecting?

Meeks mogs that Thom Gwin to oblivion in a candid photo.

jeremy-meeks-1280x736.jpg

• +1
depositphotos_182962272-stock-photo-rear-view-hacker-using-multiple.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BongMog, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
@enchanted_elixir

Nice vote. Though you were smart?

Also, @justshower I can do the same shit and post on TRM which will obviously get a lot of votes where this unknown Thom guy gets mogged to oblivion by Sahib so and Sahib brutallly longevity looks and age mogged Thom so nothing to argue here.

This proves the forum is full of same people who share the same brain with no real logical thinking. Sad. @enchanted_elixir confirmed people don’t rate objectively and just their preference and follow the status train.

• +1
Reactions: leinaDFabib and It'snotover
Also nice job discarding my photo of Thom front facing which represents him more better unfrauded and you choosing his best photos where he is angled and not represented then proceed to post the other photos of Sahib where he doesn’t look his best and is more aged there. Motion wise I’m sure Sahib wins by miles anyways if you can even find Thom prime in motion.

@justshower

• +1
@justshower the reason you winning btw is cause you tagged all your mates who biased against Thom Gwin lmao. Nobody here knows Sahib Faber so he got no status pill. Not that it matters since he didn't age like shit compared to Thom Gwin.

large-1675971920-2a5666a94893da9cf3378c9b2571fe46.jpg

This is him now unfrauded. Not even recognizable due to him being Chadlite in his prime, while Faber is around the same age as him but age mogs him to oblivion and still got his looks. That's the difference of a gigachad aging compared to some Chadlite as harder to descend when you are gigachad compared to being some Chadlite.
Stop spreading fake news. You compare the aging of a 32 years with model pics with a random pic of a 52 years old jfl.

Also, @
justshower
@justshower I can do the same shit and post on TRM which will obviously get a lot of votes where this unknown Thom guy gets mogged to oblivion by Sahib so and Sahib brutallly longevity looks and age mogged Thom so nothing to argue here.
Yea the guys on trm are delusional too and their guide is full of shit. The percentile and the examples are totally off for above average people (6.0+). The rating guide is also shit, i saw so many gl men and women who got rated very low, besides being literal models, while some low appeal normie gets rated the same or better. Just look at the "gl" ones:
sendhil_ramamurthy.jpg
1778656-500w.jpg
655797-500w.jpg

No real foid is lusting over this 0 dimorphic twinks and no men will ever respect this guys in a business setting, everyone who says otherwise has 0 irl experience. Thom Gwin is female gaze and male gaze, ideal combo for dating and business.

Also nice job discarding my photo of Thom front facing which represents him more better unfrauded and you choosing his best photos where he is angled and not represented then proceed to post the other photos of Sahib where he doesn’t look his best and is more aged there. Motion wise I’m sure Sahib wins by miles anyways if you can even find Thom prime in motion.
I took comparable pics, not insanely frauded ones like 99% of sahibs. A non frauded one:

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
Stop spreading fake news. You compare the aging of a 32 years with model pics with a random pic of a 52 years old jfl.

Yea the guys on trm are delusional too and their guide is full of shit. The percentile and the examples are totally off for above average people (6.0+). The rating guide is also shit, i saw so many gl men and women who got rated very low, besides being literal models, while some low appeal normie gets rated the same or better. Just look at the "gl" ones:
sendhil_ramamurthy.jpg
1778656-500w.jpg
655797-500w.jpg

No real foid is lusting over this 0 dimorphic twinks and no men will ever respect this guys in a business setting, everyone who says otherwise has 0 irl experience. Thom Gwin is female gaze and male gaze, ideal combo for dating and business.

I took comparable pics, not insanely frauded ones like 99% of sahibs. A non frauded one:

Not sure what you mean by fake news? All I said is that he looks cooked aged normie now and did not age well.

This is the source where I found the photos. Scroll down and look at digital photos they provided as those are unfrauded clearly.

I agree that TRM guys are delusional and their guide is full of shit. There is only one rater there that knows how to rate objectively which is where I learned a lot from, but inactive anymore it seems. I can DM you their Reddit, but that's how I learned how to rate was through them mostly by analyzing their pattern of ratings. Yeah, I can tell you confidently that practically everyone on TRM excluding that one person I told you fails to rate objectively lol.

Makes sense for that in terms of appeal, but the third guy is very high objectively on TRM, but obviously not so great appeal wise lol. If I'm being honest. The way you currently rate was actually similar how I used to rate prior to learning objective ratings from that TRM user I mentioned. Thom Gwin is already enough for blowout material regardless if higher TRM or whatever. He hits the level for appeal blowout which is what matters for his prime.

Sahib photos you provided was him way past his prime, and he is his early 50s I believe now or so which is the same age it seems as Thom Gwin, but obviously oblivion mogs him. Sahib was still in his prime actually in his 40s too back in 2019, so there you go the power of aging.

3316929_sahib.png

This is Sahib in his prime candid from a motion video.

Front facing Thom in his prime. I can't even find a prime motion video for him. I doubt you can, but would be useful.

3317002_chadlite.png

Do you see the level of difference?

More Sahib front facing. Model photo like Thom so it's more fair.

Sahib

How can you not see how facially far apart they are?

That's why I said Chadlite vs Gigachad, but to each their own.

I do see how you rate is more through vibes and appeal package, but I rate objectively mostly. I do see appeal for what you mean for some examples. Not these, but hopefully that clarifies it.

Also, the votes are not even that far apart despite you using better photos for Thom and worse for Sahib for prime comparison as it doesn't give an objective fair comparison.

• +1
Both look debonair and highly sophisticated, it's pointless to beat our dicks over who might have 1 more girl thirsting over.

But if you want to hear my point of view. Thom Gwin has more of a mysterious face, could easily fit in a sexy evil villain role. Sahib has more of a heroic superman-ish skull.
Guys will think girls want Thom Gwin. When in reality, most of them will go with Sahib IRL. Even though Gwin arguably looks better than Sahib in motion.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Both look debonair and highly sophisticated, it's pointless to beat our dicks over who might have 1 more girl thirsting over.

But if you want to hear my point of view. Thom Gwin has more of a mysterious face, could easily fit in a sexy evil villain role. Sahib has more of a heroic superman-ish skull.
Guys will think girls want Thom Gwin. When in reality, most of them will go with Sahib IRL. Even though Gwin arguably looks better than Sahib in motion.
Lol, can you find Gwin prime in motion? This is Sahib Faber in motion.

Doubt Gwin mogs Sahib in Motion in PSL, and did you look at my reasoning? Not even close in motion at all or PSL/TRM level. I do agree that most will go with Sahib IRL.

@the BULL mogs
2565920 20211003 161549

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, It'snotover and kyrre
Its hard to rate thom gwin bc of the lack of high quality pics and videos, I agree. The pic you post from the front is very low quality, therefore not very meaningful. He is still a low chad.

And yes sahib is 32, every site says this. Just google his name + age. for example https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/sahib-faber.html

In your video he is 25 years old jfl

I do see how you rate is more through vibes and appeal package, but I rate objectively mostly. I do see appeal for what you mean for some examples. Not these, but hopefully that clarifies it.
no you also rate subjectively, there is no objective human rater. The only option to rate objectively would be through an AI, were someone uploads front, side and 3/4 pic unfrauded and he will give you a rating based on defined parameters including facial features, harmony, coloring, dimorphism and so on.

• Hmm...

Doubt Gwin mogs Sahib in Motion in PSL, and did you look at my reasoning? Not even close in motion at all or PSL/TRM level. I do agree that most will go with Sahib IRL.

Can't see video

Its hard to rate thom gwin bc of the lack of high quality pics and videos, I agree. The pic you post from the front is very low quality, therefore not very meaningful. He is still a low chad.

And yes sahib is 32, every site says this. Just google his name + age. for example https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/sahib-faber.html

In your video he is 25 years old jfl

no you also rate subjectively, there is no objective human rater. The only option to rate objectively would be through an AI, were someone uploads front, side and 3/4 pic unfrauded and he will give you a rating based on defined parameters including facial features, harmony, coloring, dimorphism and so on.
Lol, all the sites are famous people pointless websites that are known to get birthdays wrong with no reliable source.

He isn't 25 years old in that video but in his early 40s. JFL, his aging is so impressive you thought he was 25. Keep coping.

Legit comment says he is 48 years old, and if you don't believe that.

This was posted 8 years ago. If he's 32, then those photos would mean he is 24 years old, but you can tell the age difference in some photos. That post was 2014.

qp9Z3mx.jpeg

Photo was published in 2011 as it states which means he would be 21 years old in this photo? Are you crazy?

It's logical to me him being 49 or 50 years old now. The fact he was still gigachad in his 40s speaks volumes compared to your Chadlite guy lol.

Technically, yes, there is no objective human rater, but the way I'm rating has a logical pattern that seems objective and correlates well compared to your rating system which is all over the place. I know my stuff, and would love to see you coping the age now with the evidence I provided. You legit thought he was 25 when in reality he was in his 40s. JFL!

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
sahib faber objectively mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Leo69
sahib faber objectively mogs
Agreed, and the funny thing is that Thom Gwin is not even objectively close to Sahib Faber level facially.

this picture alone mogs the other guys entire modeling portfolio to oblivion
And the @justshower even used a older aged bad selfie of him compared to the one below where is younger. The fact he mogs in selfie speaks volumes as selfies are known for lens distortion. He's in his early 40s in the photo below.

Sahib selfie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and hypernormie
And the @justshower even used a older aged bad selfie of him compared to the one below where is younger. The fact he mogs in selfie speaks volumes as selfies are known for lens distortion. He's in his early 40s in the photo below.

View attachment 2109976
I pray to gandy I look that good when I’m early 40’s holy shit

• +1
I pray to gandy I look that good when I’m early 40’s holy shit
Lol yeah same here. Power of gigachad aging compared to some portfolio Chadlite that gets mogged by a gigachad selfie alone.

Cooked

Meanwhile this is Thom Gwin who is similar age to Faber now lol. Not even recognizable from his prime. Brutal.

Lol yeah same here. Power of gigachad aging compared to some portfolio Chadlite that gets mogged by a gigachad selfie alone.

View attachment 2109983

Meanwhile this is Thom Gwin who is similar age to Faber now lol. Not even recognizable from his prime. Brutal.
A hair transplant and a face lift can’t be that expensive. There’s no excuse to let your face turn into this pre mid 50’s

atleast his son is a 6’2 mogger
76CAC23F FD2E 466D B1B8 45F5C4CA2E53

• +1
A hair transplant and a face lift can’t be that expensive. There’s no excuse to let your face turn into this pre mid 50’s

atleast his son is a 6’2 mogger
View attachment 2109994
Yeah, least he transferred the genes, but that photo is edited for Thom compared to the candid ones naturally that I sent. Even if look at his IG. He looks like the photo I sent if not worse now lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: hypernormie

2:45, their height is almost identical I would say but Thom gwin's body proportions are far superior.