Thom Gwin vs Sahib Faber (chad battle)

Who mogs?

• Total voters
2:45, their height is almost identical I would say but Thom gwin's body proportions are far superior.

Lmao, Thom Gwin gets brutally mogged by Jason Lewis the model right after the show him. Thom Gwin overrated to oblivion, and his motion confirms it front facing.

@justshower is confirmed the most delusional and biggest fanboy for Thom Gwin.

Lmao, Thom Gwin gets brutally mogged by Jason Lewis the model right after the show him. Thom Gwin overrated to oblivion, and his motion confirms it front facing.

That's just water. Jason Lewis is the biggest mogger in that runway display, only ones who come close are Cameron Alborzian or Jason Smith.

That's just water. Jason Lewis is the biggest mogger in that runway display, only ones who come close are Cameron Alborzian or Jason Smith.
Yeah, Jason Lewis is up there no doubt. Mogs everyone in that video lol. Wouldn't be surprised if @justshower still argues that Thom Lewis mogs Jason Lewis lmao.

Stop spreading fake news. You compare the aging of a 32 years with model pics with a random pic of a 52 years old jfl.

Yea the guys on trm are delusional too and their guide is full of shit. The percentile and the examples are totally off for above average people (6.0+). The rating guide is also shit, i saw so many gl men and women who got rated very low, besides being literal models, while some low appeal normie gets rated the same or better. Just look at the "gl" ones:
sendhil_ramamurthy.jpg
1778656-500w.jpg
655797-500w.jpg

No real foid is lusting over this 0 dimorphic twinks and no men will ever respect this guys in a business setting, everyone who says otherwise has 0 irl experience. Thom Gwin is female gaze and male gaze, ideal combo for dating and business.

I took comparable pics, not insanely frauded ones like 99% of sahibs. A non frauded one:

yeah bro they are feminine twinks
3303927 tumblr lgfv4l9MRi1qauhoxo1 1280
Large 1639148797 d315b462245b75624c4636cdd1a615ee 1
you idiot these two mog both sahib and thomto gandyheaven, dont disrespect these psl titans ever again.

Sahib Faber win this easily

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
Lol, they definitely don't mog Sahib Faber in appeal or objectively, but they do mog Thom Gwin objectively. Not going to explain my reasoning why as already explained it in the previous comments.
sahib has good eye area and pheno and nothing else stop ridong his dick, whereas foids cream themselces writinh wattpad stories of chico and guessoum i sont understand whats so good about sahib he doesnt mog any of our psl gods like the othwr half turkish psl god atwsh slaih mogs him so hard its not even funny
Ezgif 2 5320671439
sahib is 5.5 psl max and his aging isnt that special ackles and jared leto aged way better

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17872, It'snotover and 1 other person
sahib has good eye area and pheno and nothing else stop ridong his dick, whereas foids cream themselces writinh wattpad stories of chico and guessoum i sont understand whats so good about sahib he doesnt mog any of our psl gods like the othwr half turkish psl god atwsh slaih mogs him so hard its not even funny View attachment 2110170sahib is 5.5 psl max and his aging isnt that special ackles and jared leto aged way better
Not even going to bother replying after you saying Sahib is 5.5 PSL max. You are dumbass version of @justshower on steroid level. Least @justshower has some logical sense at times, but what you are saying is pure nonsense. The way you typing makes me realize there is no point of arguing as I can tell you are very low IQ, naive, or really young. Just agree to disagree.

Not even going to bother replying after you saying Sahib is 5.5 PSL max. You are dumbass version of @justshower on steroid level. Least @justshower has some logical sense at times, but what you are saying is pure nonsense. The way you typing makes me realize there is no point of arguing as I can tell you are very low IQ, naive, or really young. Just agree to disagree.
whatever, youre not even the dominant personality @Xangsane is and he agreesvl with my assessment

whatever, youre not even the dominant personality @Xangsane is and he agreesvl with my assessment
Rather not waste my energy, and @Xangsane isn't the @Xangsane who I met. He agrees and goes against what I say for no apparent reason whatsoever despite me being objectively and logically correct. I already gave my point why Sahib is up there in this thread. You can take a look. You are just overrating those guys due to celebrity bias of what they are associated on here on PSL rather than rating objectively. It's like back in those Bieber days when he was popular where all girls thought he was the most handsome guy ever in the world when in reality it's not even close objectively. Just a typical good looking guy is what Bieber was in his prime.

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Rather not waste my energy, and @Xangsane isn't the @Xangsane who I met. He agrees and goes against what I say for no apparent reason whatsoever despite me being objectively and logically correct. I already gave my point why Sahib is up there in this thread. You can take a look. You are just overrating those guys due to celebrity bias of what they are associated on here on PSL rather than rating objectively. It's like back in those Bieber days when he was popular where all girls thought he was the most handsome guy ever in the world when in reality it's not even close objectively. Just a typical good looking guy is what Bieber was in his prime.
you cant fucking tell me this
Image 2
mogs this
9SstxN JBfXGrYOSw2jvj2KKJl14ri2X0 xVvWtqSXU
salih is 7.5 psl minumum there isnt a single bad photo of him under age 35 , and he still looks good at 57 o

• JFL
you cant fucking tell me thisView attachment 2110209 mogs this View attachment 2110210 salih is 7.5 psl minumum there isnt a single bad photo of him under age 35 , and he still looks good at 57 o
Cherry picking photo for Sahib. Let's use a proper one.

3317726_sahib.png
atesh-salih-v0-oydc6353qju81.jpg

Insanely far apart facially and it's not even close.

Comparing both photos.

7.2 PSL vs 5.8 PSL or 9 TRM vs 7.5 TRM

Atesh Salih is 7.5 TRM in his prime. Overrated to oblivion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 22354

3317726_sahib.png

Comparing both photos.

salih mogs here. eye area mogs its way sharper amd striking, better colour, longer pfl, stronger medial canthus, thicker eyebrows, nose shape is better, sahibs lips make him look like a faggot, salih has larger chin, better jaw he looks at least 6.5 psl here , sahib is barely 5 nothing notable about his face hes just white and has some bones , any other user would agree

• JFL
salih mogs here. eye area mogs its way sharper amd striking, better colour, longer pfl, stronger medial canthus, thicker eyebrows, nose shape is better, sahibs lips make him look like a faggot, salih has larger chin, better jaw he looks at least 6.5 psl here , sahib is barely 5 nothing notable about his face hes just white and has some bones , any other user would agree
The delusion is strong with this one. Agree to disagree.

rent free, thom gwin still mogs your russian guy appeal, sexual appeal and psl wise. You are just a sahib fanboy

3317726_sahib.png

Comparing both photos.

atleast smth i can agree

• JFL
rent free, thom gwin still mogs your russian guy appeal, sexual appeal and psl wise. You are just a sahib fanboy

atleast smth i can agree
Lmao, so you dismantled by arguments with projection and insults with no real meaning, and even age example of me explaining which you completely ignored as expected then decide to use the same term I use to you to me instead. Accept the loss, and it's getting real close. Sahib is catching up and going to mog your Thom Gwin punk unless you tag more of your friends to vote for him.

Found it funny you agreed on Sahib, but when I did the same to Thom Gwin. Completley ignored. Just admit you are a fan of him. Simple as that, but whatever you say does not change the simple facts of the aging of Sahib and longevity looks he had compared to Thom, objectively better looking as many others agreed with me, and the other I stated.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Found it funny you agreed on Salih*. Typo on my part for Salih as his first name is very close to Sahib.

• +1
sahib has good eye area and pheno and nothing else stop ridong his dick, whereas foids cream themselces writinh wattpad stories of chico and guessoum i sont understand whats so good about sahib he doesnt mog any of our psl gods like the othwr half turkish psl god atwsh slaih mogs him so hard its not even funny View attachment 2110170sahib is 5.5 psl max and his aging isnt that special ackles and jared leto aged way better

you cant fucking tell me thisView attachment 2110209 mogs this View attachment 2110210 salih is 7.5 psl minumum there isnt a single bad photo of him under age 35 , and he still looks good at 57 o
I would agree if I had seen only these pics of atesh, but his unfrauded ones don’t look that good, he has strange harmony and unsquinted his eyes aren't at that level, unfrauded he was 6.5psl max in his prime.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
@justshower so you disappear without any proper explanation since you know I mogged your argument and the fact it’s close despite you using best frauded photos for Thom while choosing the worst ones besides the first for Sahib where he is more aged and doing some ridiculous facial expression. Nice avi change though lol.

• JFL
I would agree if I had seen only these pics of atesh, but his unfrauded ones don’t look that good, he has strange harmony and unsquinted his eyes aren't at that level, unfrauded he was 6.5psl max in his prime.
6.5 PSL is an insane stretch for Atesh. The explanation and rating I gave for him is accurate objectively from a logical standpoint.

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
Sahib is one of the best looking people of all time, period. He's up there with Rodrigo Guirao and Jon Kortajarena IMO.
Also, no one aged as good as Sahib (except Rodrigo).

The other guy is your average chad, no idea why people vote him, but again, there's people who believe in mewing gives a model tier face to an adult, or that taking some supplements and stretching will make them go from 5'9 to 6'1 at 20+ years old, so not surprised tbh.

• +1
Sahib is one of the best looking people of all time, period. He's up there with Rodrigo Guirao and Jon Kortajarena IMO.
Also, no one aged as good as Sahib (except Rodrigo).

The other guy is your average chad, no idea why people vote him, but again, there's people who believe in mewing gives a model tier face to an adult, or that taking some supplements and stretching will make them go from 5'9 to 6'1 at 20+ years old, so not surprised tbh.
Agreed, genuinely confused why some people voting for the other guy who is basically like average Chad like you said. Celebrity bias and @justshower even had the audacity to use the best photos for Thom Gwin that are frauded in his prime with modeling portfolio, then decides to use more older post prime Sahib Faber photos and a selfie and him doing a ridiculous facial expression. Only used my first main photo as some sort of justice. Typical, but who cares about these votes as nothing changes the fact that Sahib objectively oblivion mogs that guy along with age and looks longevity mogging him to oblivion and it's not even close.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and NegativeNorwood
Agreed, genuinely confused why some people voting for the other guy who is basically like average Chad like you said. Celebrity bias and @justshower even had the audacity to use the best photos for Thom Gwin that are frauded in his prime with modeling portfolio, then decides to use more older post prime Sahib Faber photos and a selfie and him doing a ridiculous facial expression. Only used my first main photo as some sort of justice. Typical, but who cares about these votes as nothing changes the fact that Sahib objectively oblivion mogs that guy along with age and looks longevity mogging him to oblivion and it's not even close.
u called him chadlite. He is clearly not.
who is basically like average Chad like you said.
Finally, return to sanity

• +1
u called him chadlite. He is clearly not.

Finally, return to sanity
Let's just settle that he is Chad with high appeal which is the case. We made mistakes like you with Sahib aging, but it's fine. Someone who I would consider Gigachad or upgraded version of Thom Gwin is Jason Lewis who is on par with Sahib Fabib objectively. Just different type of vibe and phenotype, but concept is more like Thom Gwin. Modeling video proves for the difference when I saw Thom Gwin and Jason Lewis in motion.

• +1
Reactions: leinaDFabib and Deleted member 22354
Don’t tag me in this shit. I only care about spreading the truth about jews trying to kill everyone off except other jews

I agree that TRM guys are delusional and their guide is full of shit. There is only one rater there that knows how to rate objectively which is where I learned a lot from, but inactive anymore it seems. I can DM you their Reddit, but that's how I learned how to rate was through them mostly by analyzing their pattern of ratings. Yeah, I can tell you confidently that practically everyone on TRM excluding that one person I told you fails to rate objectively lol.

Makes sense for that in terms of appeal, but the third guy is very high objectively on TRM, but obviously not so great appeal wise lol. If I'm being honest. The way you currently rate was actually similar how I used to rate prior to learning objective ratings from that TRM user I mentioned. Thom Gwin is already enough for blowout material regardless if higher TRM or whatever. He hits the level for appeal blowout which is what matters for his prime.
Wait who’s the TRM user?