Thomas DOM EXPOSES and HUMILIATES @khvirgin on several discord servers because he sided with anoright.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nulll, khvirgin, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
what serve ris this

@anoright thoughts?

Stop posting these, I doubt the people he’s doxxed want u too

wtf the incel network runs deeper than i thought

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25715, ROTTING, Manu le coq and 13 others
@khvirgin i see why u like black women...

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and HarrierDuBois
inb4 someone doxxes him

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
he has already been doxxed
thread is up on b00kism.net
(replace 00 with oo)
I know he has been doxxed here to but no real thread hes ben exposed for raping thai woman idk if that was made up though

btw @TRUE_CEL are posts like this allowed?
if so then i will repost thomas doms dox

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
I thought he was black

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism and HarrierDuBois
btw @TRUE_CEL are posts like this allowed?
if so then i will repost thomas doms dox
These pictures have been publically posted on this site.

then it's not a dox or a leak is it you faggot?
It's clickbait for extra likes dipshit. Also all these motherfuckers are buttfuck ugly so it must hurt for them to see their faces even if it is not a doxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Deleted member 14693
can someone teach him the meaning of doxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Couldn't care less.

Objectively good features, but I guess you know better mister "objective" self rater chadlite. :forcedsmile:
keep trying to get me to post my face, i will never post it on this shithole

also imagine being nordic and having brown eyes JFL

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and NFA PB
keep trying to get me to post my face, i will never post it on this shithole

also imagine being nordic and having brown eyes JFL
Pm it

I’ll rate you

Imagine not being nordic at all.
my ancestry is from the british isles, scandinavia, and northern germany. i have A10 - A20 eyes with dirty blonde hair. keep coping you brown eyed fake nordic cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and NFA PB
and then two minutes later a new thread gets posted "@anoright FACE LEAKED BY THOMAS DOM PRO DOXXER"
JFL if you think I care bout doxxing peeps on here, I was jk don’t really care how you look

my ancestry is from the british isles, scandinavia, and northern germany. i have A10 - A20 eyes with dirty blonde hair. keep coping you brown eyed fake nordic cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Allandro, Dr. Mog and HarrierDuBois
Mirin saying british isles like it mogs anything ffs.

Classic example of self proclaimed 195 cm chadlite (objectively).
keep saying i claimed 195cm when i have never claimed that in my life. i said im 185cm it's just that @Iasacrko is a blind fucking nigger and thought i said 195.

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB
Gotta admire Thomas DOM's workrate, man never rests. Eliminates all his enemies one by one.

• +1
Reactions: User49 and HarrierDuBois
keep saying i claimed 195cm when i have never claimed that in my life. i said im 185cm it's just that @Iasacrko is a blind fucking nigger and thought i said 195.
Keep barking in MY thread asswipe, go fart somewhere else I'm getting tired of your corny ass AVI and colorful ass signature text looking like a fucking ad for LGBTQ+.

Can i see what pics he posted of me and the reactions?
@Thomas DOM @Beastimmung @Octillionaire
:oops:

you know it's over when you think the fact that me typing in a thread you started means something, fake nordic cuck
Rather nordic than british. Remember last time we assfucked you. Thank me for your A10's on your way out, it was my gigagreat viking grandpa that doggystyled your gigagreat britcuck grandma and sent the genes down.
Viking Invasions of Europe

• JFL
Thank me for your A10's on your way out, it was my gigagreat viking grandpa that doggystyled your gigagreat britcuck grandma and sent the genes down.
unfortunate he couldn't give them to you, and instead you ended up with a pair of shitskin eyes

unfortunate he couldn't give them to you, and instead you ended up with a pair of shitskin eyes
Muh shitskin, I got T10 lightest brown eyecolor, not some T50 muttcolor.

I got T10 lightest brown eyecolor
as i said, unfortunate he couldn't give his A10s to you, and instead you ended up with a pair of shitskin eyes

• JFL
as i said, unfortunate he couldn't give his A10s to you, and instead you ended up with a pair of shitskin eyes
Not shitskin eyes though? Never seen any non whites with my eyecolor before.

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul:
I knew he would use one of the old pics

also jfls at savant "omg how are u finding these" :soy:
You literally go to ratings, press filter and type my username and thats it, jfl at his gullibility

they are so funny, can u pls post more responses, maybe make a thread about them with all the "doxxed" users

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and HarrierDuBois
:lul::lul::lul:
I knew he would use one of the old pics

also jfls at savant "omg how are u finding these" :soy:
You literally go to ratings, press filter and type my username and thats it, jfl at his gullibility

they are so funny, can u pls post more responses, maybe make a thread about them with all the "doxxed" users
Bro you look 48 I thought you were like 17.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
i don't mind @khvirgin
I wanna see some pussies on this forum get doxxed
insh'allah Thomas Dom pulls through

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel